Line Progression

AJR14

Reaction score
I had a VERY faint positive on 9dpo. Like squinting and seeing a shadow. I'm now 13 dpo and though I don't have to squint as much it's still SO faint as you would have to squint to see it on here. I've had 2 early miscarriages so that's in the front of my mind and not being able to get excited really sucks. I was expecting a dark dark line!! What are your experiences? I want to hear the good and the bad. TIA.

the line in my signature is from 12 dpo
i didnt get a dark line until 18 dpo

Mine is way lighter than that. :(

My line is still pretty faint too! Def not as dark as the control line.... I'm 15dpo.... I got my BFP at 9/10dpo...

Yes on Friday my hcg was only 18! My lines keep getting darker every day though ..... My last 2 pregnancies I had blaring positives at this point.... Not sure why they are so light...

https://i.imgur.com/VvaqlEt.jpg
Took test every day except the last on us 2 days later

it really doesnt matter what your HCG level is
as long as it is doubling at this point
keep testing everyday AJR14 FRER with FMU
dont trust ics for line progression, or anything really
i dont trust ICs at all
hopefully you will see your lines darken

How many dpo is that last one? I think that progression looks good. Btw, it's not necessary, but if u take a FRER, it would probably be darker than the dollar tree ones. I always get darker lines on the FRER compared to the dollar tree. GL!

I was freaking out over my progression. I had tests go from positive, to negative, to darker, back to fainter. OVERALL they got much darker later on. But I definitely had me a freak out the first few days of testing. As long as your line isn't totally disappearing, I wouldn't worry.

Here's my 11 and 12 DPO tests. Before these dried, you could hardly see a line at all.

But with time, they got to be darker than the control.

I skipped testing 13 DPO and got a nice line 14 DPO, early progression in spoilers:

https://i.imgur.com/WkEreud.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 8

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.