Line Spotters Please.. 10dpo and very very faint bfp

Hope85

Reaction score
Im so inpatient and i have wee'd on the stick this morning. Only 10dpo but i have a heap of cheapies so thought, why not. A very very faint line come up. can anyone else see it or is it my eyes? trying not to get hopes up but i will test again tomorrow.

photo.jpg

I definitely see a faint line too. You're not crazy ;)

just an update for you girls, i tested again this morning and it came up darker, fingers crossed for a sticky bean. xxx

Congrats, H&H 9 months. I bought the same ICs from ebay, glad to know that they work at 10 dpo, I sometimes used to wonder whether they work at all, I see most people in this forum use blue handle ICs.
Did you get darker line on the same ic?

Congrats, H&H 9 months. I bought the same ICs from ebay, glad to know that they work at 10 dpo, I sometimes used to wonder whether they work at all, I see most people in this forum use blue handle ICs.
Did you get darker line on the same ic?

Yes I did and this morning I also tested on a shop bought brand 'first response' but that was really really faint.

Wow nice to know that it gave you a darker line than frer. You saved me some money :)
I have been using frer lately thinking that the cheapies are rubbish

Hi I am in a similar situation, please can you post the ic and frer pic so I can compare.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->