Lines need confirmed

Pixie2982

Mum of 1 and pregnant
Reaction score
Am I seeing this right or is it my imagination !
I am 8 or 9 dpo

Attachments

• IMG_1916.jpg
    IMG_1916.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 96
  • IMG_1917.jpg
    IMG_1917.jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 71
I see it. Congratulations!

I wish and hope it is
Just really don't want to get my hopes up after so long

Got docs today already as I'm just too impatient to wait and it's one of them docs that book online at 7am or ring up at 8am for appointments

That definitely looks positive to me!

Just done another out of curiosity and bfn but is 20ml first one was 10ml

Definitely see it. Sorry you got bfn that's not nice.

Been docs and apparently my borough no longer do blood tests but took a urine sample and sent to lab, don't know what difference that will but who knows

that super drug is a definite positive test it looks like mine did on 10dpo don't be too disappointed if the doctors comes back negative if its anything like ours they are really high sensitivity tests mine kept coming back negative till about 6 weeks on my last pregnancy!
Congrats anyway :)

I bought 2 more tests whilst out but boots own brand, I don't know the ml of them but will test in the morning before work and will update :)

Boots own brand picked up mine pretty early. If the docs sent yours to lab I think anything over 5 is considered as pregnant so it should give you an answer.

Good luck that's deffo looking positive! Superdrug are always very sensitive xx

Boots own brand picked up mine pretty early. If the docs sent yours to lab I think anything over 5 is considered as pregnant so it should give you an answer.

So hopefully we will find out :)

Well done another test first thing and still BFN
Bought some more but the cheapie ones for like a pound
I'm not having symptoms anymore either, cramps gave gone, I still have headache though, and bouts of nausea but I'm thinking it's all in my head now :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->