Lines need confirmed

Keeping positive because that's the furthest I've got in almost 5 years, so it gives me hope of getting sticky bean and not just nothing at all or unexplained infertility :)
And shows I have found the correct donor too :)
As I'm doing AI

I think after going through all of that it's pretty amazing the attitude you have and shows so much strength.
I don't know anything about this, how do you go about finding a donor, or the right donor? What factors do you look into?

Well at the start all those years ago, we was being really cautious and careful at selecting, like ones with kids already and green eyes because she had green eyes and over 6ft etc and talking via email for a few months before actually meeting for coffee and stuff (we was using co parents . Co.uk and paying for it)
But over the years I decided it didn't really matter what they look like or how tall

And now I'm doing on my own I'm not fussed
But now I found a a free donor website as it's a bit more widely searched for these days, but it's only one I found anywhere and basically it's a forum you post in rather then search through profiles, and people reply
But with my current donor I basically had a few messages then a week later he came and donated, he has medical certificates regarding std hiv etc.
And also has a dbs check as he works in a nursery doing maintenance and stuff
Anything else I ain't bothered with, I don't even know how old he is(know he's 40 plus) because clinic stopped him donating as soon as he hit 41
The fact I've never conceived before at all means I've always had the wrong donor, either non compatible or low sperm or anything really
I've had all the tests before and showed I was ovulating (like cd21 bloods and stuff) and fsh tests etc

If there's anything in particular you want to know, feel free to ask :)
I will try to explain the best I can :)

all sounds interesting do you have a journal to follow

Actually I never thought to start a journal and can't remember half the things that happened back then Haha

When I first started trying though I always travelled to their town and stayed in hotels (very costly towards the end)
So now the donor I have drives and is only 20 miles away from me so just comes to my house :)

hey girls,
im quite confused at the moment tbh
my AF was much lighter then usual and only lasted 4 days with reddish/brownish spotting towards day 5, well normally i have at lest 3 heavy days and lasts 7 days,
im now at CD9 and my cervix is high soft and medium with lots and i mean lots of watery EW mucus but not stretchy enough to say its EWMC (thats the bit that is confusing me really) as my CP normally immediately goes low and hard and closed after AF
and yesterday i ate 3 bags of walkers crisps, normally im a chocolate girl especially around AF time but eating chocolate made me feel sick,

i dont know whats going on, i think its my body playing tricks on me again and i dont like it :/

i will mention that my cycles vary between 30 and 34 days but never lower then 28 so it cant be ovulation so early can it?

Have you tested? Maybe test. If it was inplant bleeding then you would have a solid bfp at this point I think. Good luck! xx

Even if I tested now and was BFN there would still be that slight doubt in my mind because of family history of not get BFP at all on HPT (not on doctors urine lab tests either so I've recently learned)
I think tbh only time will tell
But it's harder for me because I'm using a donor and timing is crucial
So if I'm ovulating now then there's no point seeing donor at the weekend
So again time will tell

Low on monitor too still

So update:
Definitely EWCM tonight and opk darker then the rest, and darkest I've ever seen in my cycles altogether so quite an achievement for me, donor is coming round tomorrow as planned and every other day for 4 times so fingers crossed for this month

My boobs are massively sore still(thought it had gone away) and still have this niggling feeling and tightness down below belly button but still also think it's my mind playing tricks so I'm going ahead with plans as it's a normal cycle just to be sure
And what will be will be :)
Wish me luck girls :)

Right is close up

Attachments

• IMG_1111.jpg
    IMG_1111.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_1109.jpg
    IMG_1109.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 12
For some reason I decided to do a HPT CD15 (7 weeks after proper period) and got the faintest +
So now I'm even more confused haha

Been doctors and told white lie that I had no bleeding yet and still refused to do blood test !

For some reason I decided to do a HPT CD15 (7 weeks after proper period) and got the faintest +
So now I'm even more confused haha

Been doctors and told white lie that I had no bleeding yet and still refused to do blood test !

that's so annoying they refused a blood test

Update: had an ultrasound today (cost me £100 but worth it) and was clear
So on to this cycle now :)
Donor been once and thought I'd ovulated already so cancelled the next visits but the lines on ov sticks are getting darker so I'm gonna find out if he can revisit this weekend if they continue to get darker

But she also checked everything and said everything is good down there
Ovary size is normal and no cysts(that was my biggest worry) due to very irregular periods when I was younger
Womb in great shape she said
And no sign of endometriosis either
So all good signs :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"