Lines need confirmed

I know how you feel. I got many positive ic's in the last week including one yesterday at 12dpo but a negative frer....it so confusing...

I know how confusing it is...I've had many positive ic's over the last week including one yesterday at 12 dpo...but bfn on frer....I'm driving myself crazy

Right went out and bought some more Superdrug's tests the 10ml ones and I'm 2.5 hours in to holding my wee with no liquid intake :) 1.5 hours to go :/

Update: did test and I think it's bfn or v v v v v faint line but probably mind playing tricks on me, I'm going to try and resist to test over the weekend and just wait until next Wednesday when AF is due but it's so so hard. It to :/

I still feel dreadful like a cold or flu like symptoms and still have a headache that painkillers aren't killing, had twinges/pinches on my right side over the course of the day too

This world is crazy sometimes and a women's body is crazy too
I am now on 11 or 12 dpo and had pure negative on all tests in between first and this post but this morning I got a very faint line or is it my eyes just playing up
I didn't drink anything since 7pm last night, well very little and slept well last night, but wee was only half concentrated this morning
I did feel like implantation could have been last night (but again I think this maybe hope and wishes) but it was a painful stabbing pain,(hard to explain) on pelvic area twice, only lasted a few seconds each time, but never felt it before in my life
Is it possible to implant so late ?

Attachments

• IMG_1944.jpg
    IMG_1944.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 65
That is very strange! Yes, I think implantation can take place 6-12 days after ovulation ��

Just an update, ive had a banging headache for 4 days straight and I already take 30/500 cocodamol and even they are not touching it, so went doctors this morning and now they sent me to A&E for more tests and possibly head scan , so far they've taken bloods and urine, I'm hoping that scan not needed and bloods come back with answers, but I very much doubt that as symptoms have died down now boobs are less sore and back up AF sore (Normal for me)
Oh and urine test at docs lab is 25 ml and came back negative,

Omg I hate hospitals, now it's come back that they refused to test for hcg as they're urine test come back negative(25ml) I explained that my family don't do well with urine tests and never show up positive, my mum had 6 kids and not once did it show positive on urine tests, my eldest sister has had one child and never received a positive urine sample, why don't these stupid hospitals listen to what people say,
It's because the tests are too expensive and sitting here in an underwire bra for almost 4 hours, my boobs feel like they are burning on fire
Worst thing is I was due on this morning or tomorrow morning and no show today
But a hell a lots of Creamy CM and I swear there was a slight yellow colour to it (might be the lighting in the hospital toilets
My cervix is high soft and closed (was slightly open last night)

This world is crazy sometimes and a women's body is crazy too
I am now on 11 or 12 dpo and had pure negative on all tests in between first and this post but this morning I got a very faint line or is it my eyes just playing up
I didn't drink anything since 7pm last night, well very little and slept well last night, but wee was only half concentrated this morning
I did feel like implantation could have been last night (but again I think this maybe hope and wishes) but it was a painful stabbing pain,(hard to explain) on pelvic area twice, only lasted a few seconds each time, but never felt it before in my life
Is it possible to implant so late ?

I don't see a 2nd line on the newest test can u see 2 in person?

I think it's my eyes playing up as doc couldn't see it either on the second but could defo see the first too

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but it looks like you're first tests are Superdrug tests and they through out false positives like no other. They changed them recently and 'improved' them. People have been complaining a lot to them and they don't care.

I've had several strong false positives on them. As have many others.

I sorry hun it must be so confusing for you x

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but it looks like you're first tests are Superdrug tests and they through out false positives like no other. They changed them recently and 'improved' them. People have been complaining a lot to them and they don't care.

I've had several strong false positives on them. As have many others.

Yes I've read this too but also read a lot of stories where they are not false positives too
Anything can happen in life which is why I was fighting so hard for hcg blood test to know either way
I'm still waiting to bleed, hopefully won't be delayed so I can start a new cycle soon :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->