• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

***Lion Cub Mommies-Back In Action!***

:haha:

Well it's only 12 here but I held my pee for 3 whole hours and took the test and still nothing. :rofl: Completely dead negative. Shouldn't I at least be getting a faint line by now? Doesn't it build up before it gets dark?

hey girls! im going to be keeping up with this thread until november, im due AF any day then one more AF and ill be here wooo XD

You want me to make you a TTC ticker for the first post boothh? :D

If I don't get pregnant by November I'll still stay in this thread to cheer you girls on. :thumbup:

Hi girls... I'm just nosey and thats why I'm here :haha:

I'm NTNP, so maybe I'll post if I'm really late and thinking about testing and everyone can share in my excitement :happydance:

So far this month no signs of a single hormone flowing thru my body :haha: I expected AF Wednesday if my cycles are 28 days, but most of the time they're closer to 34... so sometime next week AF will visit.

i guess we could keep the ttc chatter to this thread now - save upsetting anyone?

I miss having my 28 day cycles! :( Now I gotta wait 30 days. I sure hope they don't get longer and longer with each kid. Although in a way it'd be nice because that just means less AF's each year. :haha:

lol cleck i envy your 30day cycles! im on CD34 atm and im not really expecting AF til after the weekend at least, it sucks having long cycles, i am getting panicky nervous though because we havnt really been careful this month, weve been ntnp and pulling out if we remember but i dont think we did pull out when i came home drunk lol and that was around when i think i OV :dohh: it would be typical if we catch the month i dont wanna get pregnant eh lol x

and less AFs is crap when you wanna ttc my cycles can be anything up to 50days! that means less OVs to get pregnant!

Boothh- I'm the same way with irregular cycles. Normally I'm around 36 days with peaks up to 48 days every couple of months. Since having Kira my cycles have been shorter though... 34, 34 and 29 days!

wow id kill for 29 days before i have jesse i had about 4 periods a year he was a happy accident so it wasnt like i was bothered about only having a few periods in fact it was convieniant, they have significantly shortened since having him but they are still long compared to most people!

I like the sounds of 4 AFs a year. :haha: But I agree, it'd be awful when trying for a baby. I wish it could be as simple as just snapping the fingers and being pregnant when you want so you can get the perfect age gap between kids. That'd be awesome. I keep thinking if I don't get pregnant soon, it won't be until Emma is nearly 2 before we can try again. :wacko:

dont worry about it cleck i really think sometimes the worrying makes it worse i dunno why i think just letting it happen is the best way though i really understand its difficult for you because you dont have OH with you all the time x

my cycles were 31 days before i had Sophia, the three i have had since have been 31, 31, 29, and now i am on CD34 so who knows what is going on :dohh:

dont worry about it cleck i really think sometimes the worrying makes it worse i dunno why i think just letting it happen is the best way though i really understand its difficult for you because you dont have OH with you all the time x

Yeah I always approached it with a relaxed mindset and we got pregnant quickly the first two times. But this time I have a very strong feeling it won't happen right away so I'm trying to prepare for that possibility. I'm trying my very best not to worry too much. I don't go in the TTC sections at all because they are SO stressful IMO. I'm taking the OPKs to make sure I"m even ovulating in the first place. One step at a time. :D If I don't get pregnant I plan on losing a ton of weight instead while DH is gone. So it's kind of a win/win either way. :rofl:

yeah thats a big reason i try and avoid them cus they stress me out, if i was in your position id probably do opks too, since iv had 2 mcs when we wernt particularly trying since having jesse its a pretty safe bet i am OV :dohh:

you lot are making me wanna use the frers i have upstairs now hahaha all this ttc talk!

My goodness! I'm away for a few hrs and you ladies get chatty! lol! Crap, now I don't remember what everyone said... :dohh: :haha:

I'm so ready for AF to be gone now as I really wanna try now and to be intimate with hubby too of course. The only thing is that I know that since not having :sex: for a couple weeks now (thanks to pre AF spotting) I'll O very easily and quickly. Thing is according to the shettles method woman is supposed to refrain from O b/c it makes her secretions more alkaline after O favoring male sperm where as the vaginal tract is usually more acidic. But considering that I'll likely be done with AF by the end of the weekend and I don't normally OV until cd 16, wouldn't it be ok to O as male sperm will have lots of time to die off before OV time? I will definitely refrain from O once we get to 7 days away from OV. Do you all think that'd be ok? Geez...I do sound desperate for my plan to work. :dohh: :blush:

Cleck: You're how far away from OV day? A Line might not begin to appear until 2-3 days before OV. Don't worry just yet. :hugs:

Boothh: LOL! Aww you know you wanna go poas!! LOL! :haha:

I know what you all mean by long cycles being a pain in the a$$. After I came off the pill I didnt get an AF for almost 3 months! And DH and I were TTC at that time too. So many bfn's and frustration. The doc had to give me progesterone tablets to bring on AF. Even then I was having 40 day cycles and that was when we started using clomid to help us and fix my cycles. Which in the end got my ovaries working again but ended up not falling preggo until we took a break from ttc and were NTNP. Haha, of course right. But yeah, the process was very frustrating.

Anyhoo, I just got Bry put down to bed. He's fast asleep hehe. I love my little prince charming. :cloud9: Time to kick back and relax and head to bed soon. G'night everyone! :flower:

Well it looks like I'm out this month before it even began. :growlmad::growlmad: DH just informed me that he has to be out on the ship next week. Right smack at the time I should be ovulating. Go F'ing figure. :( So now we only have 2 months to try. :roll: I'm so discouraged right now. I know it's not the end of the world but I really wanted to have my babies fairly close in age and it seems like that most definitely won't be happening. I can only hope I ovulate late or something. I'm still going to keep taking the ovulation strips and see if my body is functioning correctly but I'm definitely out this month unless I ovulate late. :(

aw you never know Cleck, it seems i will Ov late so maybe you will too! Can Corey not sneak off the boat for a quickie?

cant he stick some in a jar for you cleck ;) jokinggg. that sucks hes going to be away! you might be lucky and have some still hanging around by the time you OV xx

Aww I'm so sorry Cleck! :( Maybe he can run home just once on the day before or on the day of OV? Maybe claim family emergency? Haha. :haha:

Boothh: She needs him home the day before OV and/or on day of OV as they are trying for a boy which requires BD very close to and right at time of OV. :winkwink:

Btw, am I the only one of us who charts and checks BBT. CM. CP, etc? :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->