• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

***Lion Cub Mommies-Back In Action!***

I haven't got the foggiest about any of the charting stuff Kim, i think if i struggle to conceive i would consider it but fx we have no issues this time and i won't need to!

is that actually true? i suppose it could be because with jesse we only dtd once that month and from my scan and his due date (which he was born on) we concieved on the 21st november, (we dtd the 20th november) id love a girl next time im gunna look into this stuff cus i desparatly want a baby girl, though id love any healthy baby, but iv always pictures myself with a baby girl never boys so i just would love one girl at least out of the 4 children we plan on having!

oh and i did an frer this morning with fmu CD35 and not a hint of a line i even ripped the test apart and stuck the strip in front of my phone back light shining through and not even a squinty :( boo though means i can enjoy my holiday! and my 21st which is on sunday! xx

I wish I knew more about charting but honestly it's just a bunch of jumble to me.

Well, I'm still taking ovulation strips and still nothing. :( Not even the hint of a line. I took one this morning instead of the afternoon because I always forget to hold my pee throughout the day. An OPK can still work by using first morning urine right? :wacko: And why does it have to be taken the same time every day? I'm so horrible at this. :rofl:

Hi Cleck. It's because unlike hcg, LH does not build up overnight. The surge usually begins early afternoon to early evening. Thus you might get an ambiguous result with fmu. I don't expect you to see another line until 2-3 days before the full surge (aka pos. opk). When are you due to OV? Do you have any idea? Also, the reason you test at the same time each day is due to the levels of LH in your urine. And when it does go pos, if you test again the same time the next day (say 5pm for example) and it's then neg. then you will have a good idea of when you actually ov'ed and can likely even narrow it down to a 4-5 hour window as to when it happened (since you usually OV 24-36 hours after a pos opk).

Hope you're having a nice weekend. :hugs: I guess I'm the only charter here. That figures! :dohh: Haha. Oh well. I guess with how my body and cycles are I need to keep close track which charting lets me do. :thumbup:

Okay. I'll try to time it better from here on out than. I took another one tonight at 6 and there seemed to be a very faint line there. :shrug: So I hope it's the start of it. According to a 'perfect' 30 day cycle, I should ovulate on Tuesday. So in just a few more days. I'll try to remember to take the ovulation test at 6 tomorrow night too. Actually I'm going to set an alarm on my phone for it right now while I'm thinking about it. :blush:

I can see where charting would be nice so you'd know exactly where your at with everything but honestly I have enough trouble remembering to take an OPK. :haha: I just don't have that kind of dedication. Plus, I'm a worrier as it is so I think it would just make things SO much more stressful for me.

So far my weekend has been quiet without DH here but he'll be back tomorrow before he has to leave for the week so hopefully we can actually go out and do something tomorrow. Although I'm just as happy staying at home watching movies. :D

Hope your weekend is going well!!

Cleckner- I'm sorry about your DH not being home- argghhh! I hope there's a way you can meet him for a quickie!

I was getting scared on Saturday since I was soooo tired and a little nauseous all day. I got cold feet and decided I didn't want to have another baby so soon... but then AF came on Sunday at day 32! I'm liking these shorter cycles and painless periods! So despite my fears, right now I'm still planning to NTNP again this month... hehehe.. how quickly I forget how horrible it is to feel nauseous all day :haha: In regards to periods- I use to get cramps so bad that I often missed work despite taking loads of motrin. I think being in labor wasn't so bad for me since I've had worse cramps with my period. It's weird having periods without pain- I'm liking it!

I seem to chnage my mind daily about TTC again. It doesn't cross my mind that Sophia would be an only child, I just assume that i will be pregnant again one day. However, I have massive pangs of guilt that when Sophia has a little baby brother or sister that she won't get as much attention anymore. I love her so much and the thought of not being able to give her all my attention (hubby gets a bit but you know what I mean :haha:) and love physically upsets me:cry: Does anyone else get what I mean?

Oh and I got af yesterday on CD37! God only know what is going on!

Shiv- I'm feeling the same way as you. I think thats why I'm NTNP because if its meant to happen, it will happen. If I don't become pregnant then I'll be okay with that too. I think I change my mind every day and sometimes several times a day. My life seems perfect now so I would hate to mess up what I have by having another LO, but I know my life would probably get even more perfect. It's just hard to imagine.

I sometimes get the same feeling that Emma won't get all my attention anymore. BUT, I also sometimes see Emma playing off by herself and I think to myself that she should have a friend there to play with her. A little brother or sister she can pick on and teach things. Because sometimes she looks so lonely off by herself while digging in the toy box or whatever.

I forgot to mention earlier but I took a OPK last night but it was later than usual like at 8:30 pm instead of 6 pm.(we were at the beach so I forgot) But, it was dead negative again. :dohh: I hope I get a line soon because I'm "supposed" to ovulate tomorrow! I'm already holding my pee for today's test. :haha: It's 3:30 and I plan on taking it at 6 so I can get back on that schedule.

I'm so inconsistant with these things. But I'm really trying. :blush:

Cleck: I'm so glad that you guys found Roxy safe and sound. Since hubby did get to come help find her, any chance he also got to quickly try to knock you up before going back again? :winkwink: Hehe! I'm just curious and nosy. :blush:
Hope your day is going better now than it started out as. :flower:

Hubby and I have BD'ed twice in a row now (two nights in a row) :blush: and today is cd9. Sticking to the "rules" and hoping we conceive and are successful in making our little girl. I guess we will just have to wait and see. But I'm just glad to be officially trying now. :thumbup:

We did sneak one in...:blush: BUT, I think they changed the schedule again and he'll be able to come home tonight too. We'll see if he shows up tonight. I'm pretty sure he will though!! :happydance::happydance:

woo hoo Cleckner! I hope your DH can come home tonight too :blush:

Yay Cleck!!! Time to make like rabbits and get hopping! :bunny: Hehe! :blush: You go girl!!! :happydance:

:winkwink: Now if I can get a positive OPK. I think I'm definitely not going to use OPKs again once I know if I'm ovulating or not. Too much of a hassle. :haha:

i took that frer the other day think it was last week sometime when i said an clear bfn, took one this morning and jesse distracted me i forgot about it, theres a faint pink line? i dont want to think about it too much but its in the right place and faint but not squinty and def pink! im on cd40 today average cycle is about 38days recently!! OMG OMG OMG we only had sex twice this month and we pulled out and i cant cancel my holiday cus i didnt get insurance :dohh: i want to run out and buy tests right now but stuart will go mental!

OMGOMG!!! You have to go buy more!! :D:D Seriously, Disney is still fun while pregnant I see no reason you'd have to cancel your trip. There are still tons of rides that are fun while pregnant. OMG you seriously have to go buy more tests. :haha: I'm so excited for you right now.

im going to get some tomorrow, i think it could be an evap cus i dont know if it appeared in the time cus i didnt look til hours later but its deffo pink proper pink, we said if i am we will just add jesse on and take him too seen as we cant go on any rollercoasters haha, it would be just typical though wouldnt it the time we dont want to get pregnant! im not fussed if AF arrives but im terrified now i want to be but i dont at the same time i dont want to go through the heartache again iv had enough bad news this year! i dont know what to think!

Well that just shows how much you really deserve this GOOD news than! :hugs::hugs:

I think if the test is showing pink it couldn't be an evap right? I've never had an evap so I'm not really sure. Fingers tightly X'ed for you!!

I went to disney world while I was 20 weeks pregnant and it was a ton of fun still. We are considering going to disneyland in october because they are doing a halloween thing but I don't know yet. I've never been to a disneyland before.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->