***Lion Cub Mommies-Back In Action!***

cleckner04

Reaction score
We spent our pregnant journey's together with our August babies. Now it's time to experience our TTC journeys together!! :happydance::happydance: Let's get to making these new babies!! :baby::baby:

:haha: Love it!!! :D Now to invite Ash to the thread too! :happydance: Btw, we're both in the USA, we should exchange phone numbers too. Then when we get preg and eventually get to 3rd tri and labor time/birth time we could text each other too to let the other gals know what is going on. :winkwink: I'm only 4 hours ahead of you here in Georgia.

Woohoo!! :yipee: Time to make new babies! We must either be very brave or totally forgetting what we're getting ourselves into with this haha! :haha: Still, I cant wait and I look forward to feeling my baby girl moving around inside of me. :cloud9: Come on AF, get gone already! LOL!!

Lots of baby :dust: for us all and come on :bfp: !!

Is there anyone else TTC in our group? For some reason I keep thinking someone else was. I guess most of them just ended up pregnant again without trying. :rofl:

PM'ing my number now. :thumbup:

Ugh! Bry is so cranky tonight. I must be outta my mind having another haha. I'm about to put him to bed. I'm trying really hard to not be nervous about getting pregnant again. I'm so afraid of having another mmc or a mc. But I'm doing everything I can to prevent it and am already on baby aspirin too. I'm trying to think positive too that everything will be alright this time. It's just really hard after a loss...

I know exactly how you feel. I'm terrified of losing another as well and especially since DH will be gone through the pregnancy if I get pregnant in the next three months. So I am facing the chance that I might MC without anyone here for me. :( Positive thoughts though!

So I'm not sure how to use these opks. I bought a pack of 20 first response tests. Do I take them in the morning or the afternoon or what? And do I have to have a full bladder to take them? I've been taking them around 1:30 pm every day and haven't really had a full bladder but so far everything is completely negative. Not even a faint line starting yet. :wacko: I have no clue what I'm going. :rofl:

Also, I'm taking prenatals, DHA supplements, and vitamin B6 cause I was told it helps with fertility. :thumbup:

Here's my ticker but I'm not going to put it on my siggie cause I just don't feel like rearranging it all. :rofl:

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tickers/dpo.png?d=1284267600;0;30;14

Actually. I think I'll post my ticker on the first post on here. Do you want me to put yours on there too? Just let me know your info and I'll make one and put it on there too. :thumbup: That way we'll be able to check the first post to see where eachother is at on cycles. I know you have one in your siggie though. :haha:

Awww! I'd be here for you! :hugs: But yes, PMA!! I'd love you to make me a ticker! :thumbup: What info do you need?

About opks...you use them mid afternoon to early evening. Hold your wee for about 3 hrs prior and don't drink more than normal amounts. Don't wanna dilute the LH too much. Every day use the test at the same time. I will start using opks around cd 12 and continue until it goes neg. The first response ones are good and accurate. I'm using cb digi opks. I hate guessing at lines haha. :haha:

I just put Bry down to bed and he passed out before I could lay him down. Bless his little heart. :cloud9: I cant believe how much I love him! :)

for the ticker I need day your LMP started, cycle length, and luteal phase if you know it. :thumbup:

I wanted to get CB digis but they were all out of them!! I don't think I plan on using OPKs after this month but so far they are kinda addicting so we'll see. :haha:

AF began Sept. 20th, cycle length is 28 days (it ran 2 days more this cycle b/c i ov'd late due to stress) and I usually ov cd 16. Luteal phase, I think, is 12 days long. Thanks Sam! :flower:

hi girls, i have on emonth until we ttc (lots going on this month so not trying yet!)

i am expecting my period, well actually i am 3 days "late" (but then I have only had 3 since Sophia so i think it is just my cycles getting back into some sort of rhythm, and before anyone says it, I am NOT pregnant already!)

SO waiting for this period to come and go and then then next and then ttc

Hi Shiv! :wave: Aww that's ok! You're still more than welcome here in the meantime. :hugs: Glad to see you over here! :flower:

:hi: well ive not had chance to read just yet! but will do tonight! Promise :blush:

anyway .... IMMMMMM HHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEREEEEEEEEEE LOL!

be nice to chat openly and not worry about upsetting anyone :thumbup:

baby dust to us all!xxxxx

Whenever you girls get a chance just give me your stats and I'll add a ticker on the main post for ya!! :thumbup:

I plan on holding my pee as good as I can for my ovulation test today. :haha: So far there isn't even the hint of a line on the tests so that worries me a bit. I really hope I'm ovulating.

I had a moment of fear last night thinking about having a second kid. Emma is such a handful at times I wonder how I'll handle another baby. :wacko: I must be crazy. Part of my brain keeps thinking if I don't get pregnant yet it won't be bad because it'll give Emma time to grow up some more but don't they just get worse behaving with age? :haha:

i worry a lot about coping with another baby, especially trying to breastfeed a newborn whilst looking after Sophia. I think I have forgotten the hours of constant feeding involved and I am just not sur ehow that would work with a todler to keep amused too?:wacko: But then I think that in years down the line it will be great for Sophia to have a brother or sister to play with, and I get very jealous when i see baby bumps!

I always assumed i would want a baby boy (and therefore have one of each) but actually another girl would be kind of cool as well. Sophia has been such a dream interms of sleeping etc that maybe another girl would be good!

So still no AF for me, on the brightside the later this AF is the more likely it is that I can ttc a month early. I am away for a weekend with university friends (back to teh city we went to uni in) on the w/e of 16th Oct, so I don't want to ttc before then. However if i Ovulate after that weekend then I can ttc in October instead of waiting for the following month if that makes sense. That is assuming i am ovulating - think i may have to get me some sticks to pee on :haha: although I don't understand the theory be:haha:hind them at all!

Does anyone know if you can still get EWCM if you don't ovulate?

Welcome Ash!!! Glad to see you here!! :hi: Take your time reading. Most of this thread is me and Cleck going back and forth.

Cleck: I know the feeling! I do the same. Especially last night when Bry was being so ornery and cranky. I was thinking to myself, what would I do if I had a newborn screaming right now and him being cranky too? :wacko: But my DH is very active in helping out with him so I think it would be ok. I hope! lol! But I do have my moments of questioning my own sanity haha. :haha:
I know I'd definitely be much more tired and busy and such but I could always take advantage of the times that the tiny one is sleeping to spend time with Bry and do my chores. Since we all know that newborns sleep alot for the first 1-2 months of life. That would help me out much more haha. I'd just have to stop every 2-3 hours to nurse her. :thumbup: I could handle that surely. As long as Bry doesn't decide to take that moment to get clingy or fussy. But I could always distract him with something I'm sure. Or if push come to shove I could put them both in the car and go for a drive to put them both to sleep! :haha: LOL! Listen to me.....eee gads...It'll be ok one way or the other I'm sure. lol :loopy:

The CM stuff is where I really get confused. So I'll be no help there. :haha:

I would be equally happy either way if we have a boy or a girl I think. We plan on having more than 2 kids so if we don't get a boy yet I will probably be hoping for a boy with the 3rd baby. I mentioned the fact that we may just have all girls to DH and he shit a brick at the thought. :rofl: We aren't decided about if we want 3 or 4 kids yet. I guess it depends on how we handle 2. :D

With the opks. I'm clueless too. I know the test line has to be equally dark if not darker than the control line and than it's a positive. But that's all I know. I know once it's positive you'll ovulate within the next 24-36 hours or something like that. That's just what the box said. :rofl: But it didn't explain that I have to hold my urine and that I should take it in the afternoon. :dohh:

Shiv, I think you only get ewcm if you are ov'ing. And it's possible to have some after ov too. So I think take that as a good sign. :thumbup: I could be wrong, but I've never heard of having ewcm each month and not ovulating (as in regularly, not as in it being withheld or put off from travel or stress or illness).

See, I don't have that husband that is there to help a ton. Cause he'll be gone a lot. So I have to figure out how to care for them on my own and manage without losing my sanity. I'm sure the housework will just suffer. :haha:

I'm sitting here juggling 3 different threads on here and the TTC board and FB all at the same time. And Bry and his playing and occasionally watching tv too. LOL! Meanwhile I have laundry waiting for me..hmmm...must figure out how to get motivated to do my chores today haha. :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->