• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

***Lion Cub Mommies-Back In Action!***

i dont want to start obsessing and set my self up and then AF arrives though to be truthful i expected AF last sunday at the latest :/ gahh this site brings out the worst in me lmao!

i think they are all much the same thing though iv only ever been to disneyland paris (halloween there is amazing) we were thinking of taking jesse next halloween, did i mention jesse has started calling me Becki instead of mum.. LOL xx

Just randomly spotted this thread & got all excited!! woohoo!! Hello! :wave:

DH and I have been NTNP (I hate that term by the way!) for MONTHS but without much hope as there was no sign of AF - however she made her return and I am now awaiting my 4th AF...

Unfortunately last month was the first month we actually got to do the deed mid-cycle due to in-laws staying etc etc... Anyway AF is due on Saturday but fingers crossed she stays away!

I'm very casual about the whole thing at the moment, I've slipped right back into a 4 week cycle with AF starting on Saturdays so I'm just planning on trying to DTD more around that middle weekend. If there is no sign of anything happening b Xmas then I'll think about more determined methods in the New Year.

Anyway I'm off to read thru' the other posts as I got to excited and replied before I read everything :)

:wave: Joeyjo!!

Boothh- :rofl: @ him calling you Becki. He sounds like he has amazing vocabulary! Emma is chattery but doesn't say many real words. The other day she was BFing, I was talking to DH about a ping-pong ball and she popped off real fast, said "ball" clear as a bell and got a grin, than resumed her feeding. :rofl::rofl: I know what you mean about not wanting to get your hopes up. I'm the same way about the entire TTC thing in general. I'm just really trying to stay neutral about it. But if I were in your position, I'd be having trouble not getting excited. Can you post a piccie of the test?

i will in the morning cus stuart is asleep and the lights off, dont hold much hope though cus iphone is crap at picking up bfps haha, i better get the sleep now though ill be falling asleep thinking of baby names haha x

Boothh- are you feeling any symptoms?? I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you! I agree with Cleckner- you MUST take another test!!!

:test: lol boothh - hope u get a good answer! Jesse seems to say loads G has hardly any words at all; although bless him he chatters away incomprehensibly!

btw I Didn't mean to offend anybody when I said I didntlike the phrase ntnp :( it's just that last time ttc meant chucking out the condoms and I'd barely heard of any other ttc techniques :rofl: basically we are ntnp but I class it as ttc if that makes any sense

You didn't offend me! :flower: I think the entire term NTNP is a bit ridiculous to be honest. Most women I've seen on here that say they are NTNP, are really just trying but their husbands don't seem to get the hint. :rofl:

Some women legitimately aren't really caring one way or the other so just BD and hope for the best. And I guess that is true NTNP. :haha:

Boothh, have you tested again yet?????????????????????????????????????

Hi JoeyJo

Cleck any sign of a positive OPK yet?

I have a slight line that started 2 days ago and it was darker tonight(yesterday in a few minutes. :haha:), so hopefully todays is even darker. I have them all lined up to see if they get darker with time. I feel like a mad scientist. :muaha: No matter what, I have at least learned that I'm ovulating later than all the online calculators say.

it's quite interestig stuff Cleck! i am a scientist by degree, so daren't start using them as I won't be able to stop myself figuring out exactly how they work - geek! here's hoping for a darker line then :thumbup:

Joeyjo that's all we do I had no idea about any of this stuff til I joined this site, we just have sex without protection alot haha,

I have noo tests and I was bursting for a wee at about 6am so no fmu now either, I'm going to get some today

I didn't notice symptoms really but
iv had cramps the last few days and I normally only get cramps when AF has already arrived, spotty, weeing lots and got a funny taste in my mouth that makes me gag on stuff, I thought it was a side effect of my painkillers but maybe it's not, I'm just going to take paracetamol until I know for sure though, :/ I might go to the shop with Jesse and get some now haha

gogogogogogogogogogogogogoogogogogogogogogogogogoggogogoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

stuarts left the pram in the car :( and the ony way to get there is to use the buggy but its crap and i cant push it with my back, iv asked my sister to bring some LOL

well i took another and its a fainter line than the one on yesterdays but it was 3rd wee of the day and id only held it for an hour, so im gunna try again fmu tomorrow

this is yesterdays, iphones dont pic up pregnancy test lines very well iv found,

iv inverted it cus you can see it better, and its quite clear in real life you can see with out looking really, todays is abit squinty but as i said quite diluted pee i dont now what to think now!

https://i55.tinypic.com/wwdn3a.jpg

were is everyone im going mad here haha

OMG!!! How could so much happen in less than 24 hrs?!

BOOTHH!!!! OMG HUNNNY!!!! I'm SOOOOOOOOO excited for you!!! :happydance: :happydance: Go get a digi already! You're late enough that it's sure to say pregnant and that will show up in a pic for sure!!! :test: :test: :haha: You can defo still do disney while prego! Just avoid the rollercoasters to be on the safe side. Hehe. :winkwink: I don't blame you for being nervous though. While I am hoping and praying for a bfp this cycle, I know that once it happens, I'm gonna be a worry wart big time! Haha. :blush: Now get that digi and let's see that big ole BFP!!! :haha: :hugs:

Cleck: Sounds like you are close to OV, are you seeing any ewcm? Keep it up until it goes pos! I'm gonna start using my opks either tomorrow or saturday. I'm supposed to go to this class on Saturday morning which would require me to get up at 6:30, leave at 7:30 to be there by 8:30 and I think I'm gonna skip out on it hehe. Saturday is cd 13 and the last day of BD for hubby and I until post ov. Since mornings are supposed to be when the sperm count is highest, I'm thinking about sneaking in a quickie before bry and zach wake up haha.

:wave: Welcome JoeyJo! You haven't offended anyone. It's all good. :thumbup: :flower:

Well my cm is starting to stretch a little more but it's not fully ewcm yet either. Hopefully it will become more clear like ewcm by end of the weekend. So help me, I better not OV early this one time and screw this whole timing thing all up to hell and back or I'll be really pissed off! :dohh: :hissy: LOL!!

I see a line!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congratulations Boothh! Here's to a happy and healthy 9 months for you and LO :hugs:

im still not sure i think its evap or a dodgy test fmu will be the decider tomorrow!! stuart had a go at me before and said why do i get like this every month spend a fortune on hpts and sit there squinting until i convince myself i can see something and then get upset when AF arrives, but i didnt even do that this month he takes all the fun out of it moaning!

AHH! I wish I didn't have to sleep when you guys are up. :haha: I see it boothh but I definitely agree you need to do a FMU test. Maybe a digi too. :winkwink: Fingers X'ed!!

kim- I don't check cm so I have no clue what to look for on that. :haha: I had never heard morning sperm being better! That's interesting. We always do it in the evening. He leaves the house around 5 in the morning so that's way too early for me. I'll have to post piccies of my OPK progression eventually. Although I haven't been tracking what day I took them. :rofl: I don't know what CD means. People always write CD12 or whatever. What does that mean? And I've also been reading about luteal phases and mine is apparently getting shorter and shorter since I haven't ovulated yet and they are saying anything under 10 for luteal phase won't actually hold a baby. So I'm worried. I need to hurry up and ovulate already. It's really interesting learning some of this stuff though. I really am clueless but I've been starting to somewhat read. :D

Oh yeah, I completely forgot to tell you guys that DH has just been working late but still gets to come home at night!!! We only see him for like 2 hours before bedtime but we've still been sneaking in some :sex: when we put Emma to bed. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->