List of TTC Charts Ladies

I know how you feel stinas, i was getting a bit fed up this last week with it all, it kind of goes beyond the being fun part to being a chore.

hope your cold goes away momwannabe

this tww should be a lot easier for me, with the move etc ive not got any ic's or any other tests in at all. i plan to just get some superdrug or tesco cheapies the day af is due and test then if no sign of anything. if hubster sees any sign of one before then he will tell me off so will have to be good. if the temptation isnt there i wont give in to it. well hopefully lol

How is everyone? Any news?

This process is frustrating! I still have no crosshairs...nothing going on in my chart...blah blah blah BORING! lol

have you still been dtd to cover all eventualities?
looked at your chart but not experienced enough to know what it all means, but you always seem to ov around day 20 so that would fit in with your other symptoms.

well im supposed to be 4dpo today.
seem to be having twinges every now and again to the right hand side low down, and a feeling really low down like the strange feelings/cramps/pressure i get whilst af is here.
every time i go to the loo i expect af to be there as it feels so much like it. is it possible i ov'd early and could be further along in my cycle than i think i am?? not something ive had before til about 11dpo and af around the corner.
i have no other symptoms, but then again ive not really been looking out for any as been mega busy with sorting out the house ready for moving tomorrow, the exams ive had the last two mornings and getting ready for my interview on friday.

Not much going on on my end been sick last 2 days but today doing a bit better, no fever at leas just stuffy and caugh. I'm still getting negative opks so thats good as haven't got no donation yet, hoping to get it today.

and i did :happydance::happydance: he said it was a good one too and he hasn't dtd in 4 days so had alot saved up :happydance::happydance:

I dk whats going on with my chart! I got a pretty big temp drop and ff still has not confirmed O. WTF!
I have been dtd every other day...we skipped a day, but life kicks in sometimes. I might dtd again tonight because of the temp drop. I am still opking, but been getting negatives since my last positive.

have u tried putting another temp higher for tomorrow and see if it gives u crosshair? I think it's thrown off as ur temp dropped a little but still above the pre O temps so maybe it's just taking ff a little longer to figure ur O day.

I dk...I think I might just go with the flow for now....might bd again tonight if dh is not too tired. By the looks of things he is exhausted...hopefully he will be nice and dtd with me lol

Ugh...I do not know if I am going to chart next month. Probably will. I am going to try soy since I am having a HSG and they do not want to give me Clomid. Right now I am taking provera (I think that is how it is spelled.) I only have four pills left; how long after I finish taking them does AF usually show? I just want to move on to the next cycle.

Sorry jeo. I don't know much about any of those pills.
I know what's it's like to just want to start over again. Stressful ttc.

So my temps aren't feverish anymore I'm back to pre o temp and got smiley opk this morning. Got donation today and yesterday. If smiley again tomorrow might get another one. What u think. I had ewcm this morning and it waaaas stretchy nice cm lol ik tmi. But I'm exited as I think had great timing and on here saw several that got bfp and were sick during ov. So more positivity in that too.

Good luck! I am still waiting for AF. I really just want this cycle to be over.

I went to the doctor last week. They did a blood test and did a progesterone test. Not only I was not pregnant, I did not even ovulate. The clomid stopped working. So I am taking provera and having a HSG done this month. I am thinking about trying soy because the doctor will not give me anymore clomid until I get my HSG done.

and that was my :dohh: moment, i knew that and sorry. I should have not asked without going back and see notes. Just have a hard time keeping track of everyone, but what if the Dr was wrong, not to give u any ideas but have u even thought to do a test anyways? I'm a poasa sorry LOL. Hope ur cycle starts again so u can move on, have u setup a date for hsg yet?

Oh did have a question about OPK had positive yesterday and negative today does that mean i Ov already or am i still possibly ovulating and should get another donation today?

Mom - you can ovulate anywhere from 12-36 hours after a +opk. So yes, get another donation. Good luck!

I don't know what in the world my chart and temps are doing. It's driving me insane!!

I think i O yesterday, my temp spiked and all day yesterday had dull uterus, so i'm pretty sure i did, so that makes me 1 dpo. How is everyone else?

Mom - you can ovulate anywhere from 12-36 hours after a +opk. So yes, get another donation. Good luck!

I don't know what in the world my chart and temps are doing. It's driving me insane!!

the temps are pre O so hopefully u might O soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->