List of TTC Charts Ladies

Not pregnant. She also did a progesterone test and that was negative. So I did not even ovulate this month even though my chart look like I did. I am crushed. The Clomid stopped working for me. I am taking a break next month and doing an HSG and the hubby is doing a SA. Hopefully we find something out.

Jeo - Im sorry it didnt work out this cycle. At least you got some sort of an answer....hopefully you will find out more later. Until then, maybe the break might bring good news...like they all say, when your not paying any attention to details, it happens. I hope so!

sorry it didnt work this time chick, hope the break does you good and it happens very soon. fx for all the tests etc too

well im about to start my tww according to ff and periodtracker, no idea though as not been charting this month, so will just have to wait and see what happens. after a two night break we started dtd again last night, so that will be two weeks we have been doing it every couple of days for a few days or so, hope it was enough. hubster goes back to work sunday afternoon, so that will be our last chance this cycle until next friday, which could possibly be a bit too late, but will give it a go just in case im thinking.

Well seems like u have everything planned just right, You should dtd everyday now as it's ur 3 day window. I have everything crossed for u and hope u get ur BFP. Raise them legs after ur done, and uhm well enjoy yourself afterwards too to make sure u suck them up. Oh and idk if u know but they say doggie style helps get the sperm right onto the cervix and could increase ur chances, just a thought LOL.

lol, hubster will be very pleased at that information im sure.
oh yes didnt realise the whole 3 day window thing so will make sure take advantage of that.
looks like hopefully things are all working out, move into my new house on thursday and just found out today i have an interview next friday for a job ive been after :) hopefully the whole, new house, new job = new baby thing works out

I wish the best for you jelly!!! It's your new start!
The tww is dreaded. No matter what you do it just sucks. Lol good luck!

That be perfect. Hope u get the job and all of it. Fx that the tww don't drag to much, i will be entering it next week so fx for all of us.

Temp shot up today. Looks like I finally O!
Massive migraine the last few days. Driving me insane! Once I shake it off it just comes back.

Oh i get those too, nothing helps much but what helps get rid of the pain that works for me is a long shower with water hitting me on neck and head. I get them all the time on my period so i know it's a hormonal migraine which since u just O it might be why u have it.

how you doing hotpink??

well thats hubster gone until i see him on thursday, some last minute :sex: before he headed out of the door too lol. im at start of tww as per ff but you never know.
if we dont manage to get that bfp this cycle im going to give it a rest for 6 months and focus on training for the london marathon instead. if it happens in the meantime then thats just fab, after watching the great north run this morning i feel a bit gutted i wasnt able to take part today, had to defer my place until next years due to lack of training with being ill last month. my sis in law did it though and got her pb of 1 hour 50mins, which is amazing. im a bit annoyed missing out when put so much into my training since christmas and my 10k road race in april just gone but i'll get back up there no probs im sure.

that's great you have/about to ov stinas, fx for you this cycle.

Hi Hotpink, can you add my chart please!

I hope this is our month! Im getting tired of dtd lol I never in a million years thought I of all people would say it, but I am. lol.
Temp went up today, so hopefully it will again tom and next for me to get crosshairs.

FX for u. I was planning not to take anything this month but have a head cold so the only thing that can't harm and work is Robitussin. 2 for 1 lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->