List of TTC Charts Ladies

Scerena- I agree. Your not out until the old wicked wich arrives. BD away!! Everyone had their BD off cycles...ttc is a rough job lol

I haven't seen my temps rise this high almost ever. Kind of makes me nervous. I do t want to get my hopes up because I always get shot down. DH wants me to poas but he does not get how depressing it is to see a bfn

Yep we are going to carry on bd'ing- we've had a lot going on this month so haven't really been able to bd alot I suppose but hopefully it was enough :)

I get what you mean about how depressing it is seeing a bfn Hun fx'd it's a bfp for you :hugs: x

Scerena- I agree. Your not out until the old wicked wich arrives. BD away!! Everyone had their BD off cycles...ttc is a rough job lol

I haven't seen my temps rise this high almost ever. Kind of makes me nervous. I do t want to get my hopes up because I always get shot down. DH wants me to poas but he does not get how depressing it is to see a bfn

i think your 8dpo hun your temps are really high.

Yep we are going to carry on bd'ing- we've had a lot going on this month so haven't really been able to bd alot I suppose but hopefully it was enough :)

I get what you mean about how depressing it is seeing a bfn Hun fx'd it's a bfp for you :hugs: x

Hang in there hun dont lose hope.

Well guess I still haven't Od yet:shrug: hopefully this week though.

Stinas- your chart looks awesome!!! Fx!

Thanks hot pink- my temp was even lower again today so does that mean I didn't ovulate on cd13 and maybe due to ovulate?x

Hi scerena :) I peaked at your chart, it looksto me like you haven't Od yet but your body is still gearing up :thumbup: the fact that your temps are staying low means that you probably will O any day now. Keep DTD until you have three consecutive days of high temps, fx :dust:

Hotpink - I'm thinking I am 8 or 9 dpo now as well. Today's temp stayed a 98.2 again! Yay!

Tallmom - fx you O this week!!!

ooo lots of lovely charts, fx for you guys. keep them temps up stinas!!!

Tallmom2b- thanks hun for taking a look at my chart :) We done the deed today so Im thinking wether I should bd every day or every other day now from now? I wish I used opks this cycle I thought it would do me good to have a break now I am constantly wondering lol! Im quite relieved that it looks like I havent ovulated yet- but I just hope that I do ovulate fx'd x

Thanks hot pink- my temp was even lower again today so does that mean I didn't ovulate on cd13 and maybe due to ovulate?x

I'm thinking your getting ready to O now

AFM: sitting here waiting:coffee: for feb/march to come around

Thanks Hun I hope so as I will be able to bed alot more now :) fx'd that I ovulate please...
So is feb/march when you are going to ttc? X

I bet you cannot wait :) gl Hun! I wish I could get my bfp after 3 years! X

Hotpink - I'm too scared to test lol I'm hoping it's a good sign that I'm on cd 50. I have only gone this long once cd 52, never ever near that long since then. Even then, by now my boobs were huge and swollen. Now just my nipples feel weird when I touch them.

I use conceive plus sometimes when we actually remember to put it on lol and I've heard of softcups but haven't used them as watching the video I don't think I'd be able to put it in I have considered getting some though x

Hotpink - I'm too scared to test lol I'm hoping it's a good sign that I'm on cd 50. I have only gone this long once cd 52, never ever near that long since then. Even then, by now my boobs were huge and swollen. Now just my nipples feel weird when I touch them.

MAybe this is a good cycle for you FX. for you hun.

I use conceive plus sometimes when we actually remember to put it on lol and I've heard of softcups but haven't used them as watching the video I don't think I'd be able to put it in I have considered getting some though x

Oh hun it seems to look like its hard to put in but its not i had no problems with them i use them for the :witch: and love them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->