List of TTC Charts Ladies

Does the temp drop this morning mean I didn't ovulate on cd13?- I hope I haven't ovulated just yet as we didnt bd enough..

Congrats littlebird :)
X

Does the temp drop this morning mean I didn't ovulate on cd13?- I hope I haven't ovulated just yet as we didnt bd enough..

X

It could be possible hun, but it stilll looks like you O'd on cd13 to me, what do you only ladies think about Scerena temps?

I will stick with cd13 too.

It may take a few more days for ff to show crosshairs, but many charts show a dip a few days after ovulation, my bfp chart had a massive drop below coverline at 2dpo :thumbup:

Hotpink -- I forgot to answer your other question about OPKs. I think you should do them this cycle. But I like POAS. :)

About scerena's temps, first, I would expect that ovulation has happened, due to Clomid and all. FF talks about different kinds of temperature rises, the hardest one to detect is the sawtooth rise, and that's kinda what yours looks like. Or fallback rise... I can't remember the term FF uses. But my first cycle temping was exactly like that. I knew I ovulated, but the temp didn't continue straight up, it took a couple of days to get there. You will know more in a couple of days, I think.

Sorry for the long reply ladies :)
I was kind of hoping that I didnt ovulate then but what will be will be I suppose,
Sorry if TMI- but this evening twice I thought af had come but it was cm??? I am so confused lol! The whole temping thing baffles me lol! I hope ff picks up my ovulation soo so I know if I have ovulated or not- but you ladies know what youre on about so I think cd13 too x

X

I would stick with cd13 for now...you will know for sure in the next few days. If you want to cover all your bases, just bd every other day for the next week or so...but you should be fine. All it takes is that one bd.
Good luck!

Thanks hun, I will try and bd as much as possible still- I wanted to bd tonight but I have my two nieces over tonight and oh wont be in until later this evening so its a bit of a no-go, to be honest I dont hold much hope for this cycle as we havent bd nowhere near as much as we usually do...
How long does ff take to tell you if you have ovulated?x

Thanks hun, I will try and bd as much as possible still- I wanted to bd tonight but I have my two nieces over tonight and oh wont be in until later this evening so its a bit of a no-go, to be honest I dont hold much hope for this cycle as we havent bd nowhere near as much as we usually do...

You need 3 days of highs in a row...so usually a day after that it will give them to you. It gave me mine a few days after I think I o. I had my lowest temp drop on CD41 and it says I O on CD 44.

FF after Oing shows my Crosshair 4 days after unless it dont i have to put them in myself but cd13 for sure you Oed.

You need 3 days of highs in a row...so usually a day after that it will give them to you. It gave me mine a few days after I think I o. I had my lowest temp drop on CD41 and it says I O on CD 44.

FF does that to me aswell Stinas

I'm glad because I BD that night. This has been an odd cycle for me. Hopefully there is a good reason why. I have had perfect charts before that end in bfn, hopefully the weird one will give me a BFP!

I'm glad because I BD that night. This has been an odd cycle for me. Hopefully there is a good reason why. I have had perfect charts before that end in bfn, hopefully the weird one will give me a BFP!

Since im WTT right now here you go hun...

https://i1034.photobucket.com/albums/a430/Motherx1x2nheaven/Babystuff_BFP_2WW/babydust-5.gif

Thanks girls- my temp dropped even more this morning I had a bit of a restless night but saying that I do most night... Me and oh have really slacked this cycle I this we have never bd this less and not even before we started trying :cry: I think I am out this month anyway girls x

I was wondering if u ladies could give me ur thought about my temps, i'm at the beginning of my cycle but my temps are at in the tww range. they arent extremely high but almost at my avg coverline. Am i just grasping at straws

Thanks girls- my temp dropped even more this morning I had a bit of a restless night but saying that I do most night... Me and oh have really slacked this cycle I this we have never bd this less and not even before we started trying :cry: I think I am out this month anyway girls x

Your not out till the :witch: shows up hun. But i think it's :sex: time tonight looks like you maybe Oing today or tomorrow...

I was wondering if u ladies could give me ur thought about my temps, i'm at the beginning of my cycle but my temps are at in the tww range. they arent extremely high but almost at my avg coverline. Am i just grasping at straws

Uhmmm, idk hun look like your temp changed this cycle to me, mine do that aswell.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->