List of TTC Charts Ladies

Can someone look at my chart please, i'm really confussed.
can i be added to the list please.

Looks like you just started temping not to long ago, but by the looks of what i see on your chart im not sure you have o'd at all :shrug:

and adding you to the chart.

thank you

i wasn't sure i had, even with everything i'd been feeling, i only started charting my temp because i can usually tell 2 weeks before af is due because i usually feel sick tired and boob ache.
then i started spotting so thought ok another thing to add to the list, it's been about 6 weeks now since i started feeling like that,
only now the tiredness is more, the feeling sick is worse, theres been some points where i actaully thought i was going to be sick. it's not every day though.
my back has been really painfull, all in my lower back,
i've been getting headaches pretty much everyday.
boobs getting more sore every few day, they hurt pretty much everyday. yesturday was the worst pain they've been in, the tends to be around the nipples and the sides of the boobs.
some smells have been makeing me feel sick, i'm more snappy at my hubby.
i've been getting butterfly and gurggling where my period pain would usually be.

i'm not sure if i'm getting all this because i'm thinking about it too much,
i know it's not because of work because i only work on tills and thats not stressful, i actaully really enjoy it.
i'm not sure if af is just taking her sweet a** time to arrive.
i did a pregnanct test monday of course it came out negative.
if i am pregnant i'd be about 9 weeks.
but i've got the doctors tomorrow, so i'm going to ask about having some tests done, to see why i am so late, this is my longest cycle usually they are no longer then about 45 days most of the time they don't go past 34. it's not CD 65 so yea i'm slightly confussed about what it is my body is doing.
All i can say is something feels different i can't put my finger on it.
i don't think i am pregnant, i would know if i was, going on what i've been reading. i don't know i guess i'll find out soon enough. :)

Looks like you just started temping not to long ago, but by the looks of what i see on your chart im not sure you have o'd at all :shrug:

thank you

i wasn't sure i had, even with everything i'd been feeling, i only started charting my temp because i can usually tell 2 weeks before af is due because i usually feel sick tired and boob ache.
then i started spotting so thought ok another thing to add to the list, it's been about 6 weeks now since i started feeling like that,
only now the tiredness is more, the feeling sick is worse, theres been some points where i actaully thought i was going to be sick. it's not every day though.
boobs getting more sore every few day, they hurt pretty much everyday. yesturday was the worst pain they've been in, the tends to be around the nipples and the sides of the boobs.
i've been getting butterfly and gurggling where my period pain would usually be.

i know it's not because of work because i only work on tills and thats not stressful, i actaully really enjoy it.
but i've got the doctors tomorrow, so i'm going to ask about having some tests done, to see why i am so late, this is my longest cycle usually they are no longer then about 45 days most of the time they don't go past 34. it's not CD 65 so yea i'm slightly confussed about what it is my body is doing.
i don't think i am pregnant, i would know if i was, going on what i've been reading. i don't know i guess i'll find out soon enough. :)

Maybe go in for a blood test with my son i poas for 13weeks staight the 13wk i got my :bfp: after my blood test was +.

Here's a link to my baby names.
Please vote for a girl and boy name.
BABY NAME LIST

Thanks Hun :) stalk away! I'll be added if you don't
mind?x

Anyone know if it's possible to still have stretchy cm after o? I'm thinking I might not have O'd yet. Hopefully I can get dp to DTD tonight :haha: just in case.

Anyone know if it's possible to still have stretchy cm after o? I'm thinking I might not have O'd yet. Hopefully I can get dp to DTD tonight :haha: just in case.

I think you may have O'd on cd47 :shrug: but i have no clue. The way your cycles are it's so hard to tell hun. I say POAS.

thank you

Maybe go in for a blood test with my son i poas for 13weeks staight the 13wk i got my :bfp: after my blood test was +.

So if i am it could be a case of it's taken it's time to show up.
so if you didn't get yours untill 13 weeks does that mean you would have missed your first scan. because i know they are meant to be done at 12 weeks. i think lol

thank you

So if i am it could be a case of it's taken it's time to show up.
so if you didn't get yours untill 13 weeks does that mean you would have missed your first scan. because i know they are meant to be done at 12 weeks. i think lol

You can get a blood test done at any time.

Ladies....I FINALLY got crosshairs!!! Lol
Ff says I O on cd44 but I think it's more like 41.

Hotpink - nice to see your back!!
Tallmom - I will look at your chart when I get on my laptop. I updated my iPhone last night and i can't see our signatures for some reason through this browser.
Jelly - you had your share of bad news, now it's time to gear up for only good news!

Yaeeeeee Stinas!! I hope i'll get mine in a couple days too! So hoping my temp doesn't go back down tomorrow. What happened to your siggy? Wanted to take a peak at your chart :)

Stinas -- Yay for crosshairs! I'm so excited for you! :happydance:

Hotpink -- I'm glad to see you back. You have been missed around here! I would like to be added as a BFP. Just got the first blood test results back and hCG is at 574!

Hotpink -- I'm glad to see you back. You have been missed around here! I would like to be added as a BFP. Just got the first blood test results back and hCG is at 574!

Your updated Congrats hun, i know i missed all of you aswell.

Littlebird, so glad to hear your blood test results came back good!! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->