List of TTC Charts Ladies

:shrug:So my temp took another dip today
what the heck is going on?:shrug:

I've had negative CD1-CD10,
CD11-CD14 I was out of OPKs,
CD15 was negative,
CD16-CD20 was positive CD17 had a dip, then a rise at CD18, then back down CD19 and 20, CD 20 and 21 are the same.
CD21 was positive in the morning then a clear white negative in the evening,
CD22(today) has a line but it's light so it's negative, CD22 was a dip!

What the heck!! :wacko:

Well, your last + opk was about 36 hour ago i thinking your Oing today start BDing....

Well we BDed CD19 and I'm CD22 today. I should have a chance if I O today

goodvibes2 -- sorry about the BFNs. :hugs: I hope it turns out positive and AF stays away!

Beauty2 -- I wonder if today's temp drop might turn into an implantation dip? Fingers crossed!

Thanks for looking at my chart!! I appreciate your help! :hugs:

Hotpink - Thanks so much for adding mine to the list!! You rock! :thumbup:

Anytime hun, i looked at your chart and it looks promising FX for you.

Thanks, Hotpink! I'm trying not to get my hopes up as I haven't been sleeping well lately. :sad1:

goodvibes2 -- sorry about the BFNs. :hugs: I hope it turns out positive and AF stays away!

Beauty2 -- I wonder if today's temp drop might turn into an implantation dip? Fingers crossed!

Thanks for looking at my chart!! I appreciate your help! :hugs:

Hotpink - Thanks so much for adding mine to the list!! You rock! :thumbup:

Anytime hun, i looked at your chart and it looks promising FX for you.

Thanks, Hotpink! I'm trying not to get my hopes up as I haven't been sleeping well lately. :sad1:

I havn't been sleepig well either...

woke up this morning knowing that my temp would drop.. and it hasnt!! ahhh!!!
do you ladies know, should my temp be going up? because at the moment it kinda hovers up and down slightly but no big drops or rises??

i normally have the sorest bbs leading up to AF and the pain is almost gone!!
im officially late for AF now but didnt have any tests at home.. kinda scared to test :S

My Ovulation Chart

xxx

do you ladies know, should my temp be going up? because at the moment it kinda hovers up and down slightly but no big drops or rises??

im officially late for AF now but didnt have any tests at home.. kinda scared to test :S

My Ovulation Chart

xxx

i would be going crazy by now :test: :test: already...

I was getting real sharp pains in my right side today do you think maybe my chart is wrong and maybe I could be ovulating today? Just wanted to see what your opinions are girls? X

My Ovulation Chart

xxx

haha!! yeah i am sitting at work wishing i could sneak out to buy a test.. it may have to wait till tomorrow morning!

I have been to the bathroom like a thousand time this morning, hoping af isnt there! pretty funny actually!

How to post a + or - OPK and/or HPT photo

Check it out and spread the word to those who don't know how to!

My Ovulation Chart

xxx

haha!! yeah i am sitting at work wishing i could sneak out to buy a test.. it may have to wait till tomorrow morning!

I have been to the bathroom like a thousand time this morning, hoping af isnt there! pretty funny actually!
i know the feeling, i was a week late last cycle and was peeing like crazy but i knew i wasnt though because we're using protection till febuary.

I was getting real sharp pains in my right side today do you think maybe my chart is wrong and maybe I could be ovulating today? Just wanted to see what your opinions are girls? X

You never know...DTD just in case....better safe than sorry :thumbup:

Well ff said I ovulated cd18! I'm glad I know that I do ovulate and me and the fertility consultant was right that I do ovulate with clomid but just later- I knew them nurses were wrong! Anyhow I'm slighty annoyed as me and oh didn't bd enough- usually we dtd everyday to every other day but we have had so much going on this cycle- I knew I was fertile because of my cm but we couldn't dtd them few nights as oh wasn't here and on one of the nights I had my nieces- but oh well :cry:

The only thing I'm confused about is it was yesterday I was getting real bad pains on my right hand side? I was only really getting little niggles the few days before x

Morning chart stalkers!

What do you think of my chart today? Do you think I'm 6DPO or 2DPO? I'm leaning towards 2, even tho FF thinks 6.

What do u think of the pains I was getting yesterday? Do you think ff could be wrong and I ovulated yesterday any chance? Your bb's are sore? Have u been using protection the whole cycle? What protection are you using?x

What do u think of the pains I was getting yesterday? Do you think ff could be wrong and I ovulated yesterday any chance? Your bb's are sore? Have u been using protection the whole cycle? What protection are you using?x

Yes youcould have just the other day, we been using condoms as protection but non of them broke or anything so idk.

Littlesteph- sorry Hun I hope this cycle is it for you :hugs:

Hotpink- I hope so :) hmmmm you hear of these things happening maybe you have a miracle bun in the oven lol!
X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->