List of TTC Charts Ladies

Doctor confirmed I Oed on CD17 or CD18! we BDed on CD19 and she said I have a high chance of PG! Woop woop!

haha You guys are too funny!!!!
Im super scared to test! Call me a big baby, but I am. DH is driving me crazy about it, but for some reason i am freaked out about it. Usually I dont mind POAS....but this time I got my hopes up super high and just cant do it yet. I am going to try to do it tom morn. I have 4 FRER all ready to go.

Thank you all for letting me drive you crazy. I got super excited this morn when I got that high temp. I overlaid my chart to a BFP chart here and it was almost exactly the same, just my temps were a step or 2 higher....Im looking back now to see who it was.
Oh god do I hope this is it!

liz - YAY for Oing!!!!! fx!

I love stalking all of your charts since giving up on mine!! :haha:

Stinas - Looks really good!! Can't wait til you test!

Liz - Woohoo! Good timing!

I love stalking all of your charts since giving up on mine!! :haha:

Stinas - Looks really good!! Can't wait til you test!

Liz - Woohoo! Good timing!

My charts pretty crazy too, doc told me I'm just one of those people with eratic temps and there's nothing I can do! So I should go by CM and OPKs!

Thanks Lisa! Dont give up on yours...you never know!!!

Oh I do know, since I started Provera. :rofl: No worries though. After 120 days I'm dying for AF to just get here already so I can start over!!

Liz I ovulated cd18 too :) we bd cd18 and 20 does that mean I'm in with a chance then? I thought I was out! Gl Hun :)

Stinas- can't wait to see your tests make sure you post it so we can all have a peak :) my fx'd for you gl :)
X

Liz I ovulated cd18 too :) we bd cd18 and 20 does that mean I'm in with a chance then? I thought I was out! Gl Hun :)

Stinas- can't wait to see your tests make sure you post it so we can all have a peak :) my fx'd for you gl :)
X

My doctor told me you usually O between 12 to 42 hours after a positive OPK and my OPK was positive CD17 and CD18, and she said I most likely Oed the 18th and that the egg can live up to 42 hours in the right conditions just like sperm, just not as long as sperm.

Lisa - I hope af shows on that note lol. On to a new cycle! Fresh start.
Scerena - thank you! I hope I'll have good news to report.

Do you think tom or fri will be too early to test?

No, BUT if it is a bfn, I woudnt say you are out. It's possible there might not be enough hcg in your system yet. Fx for you! Don't be nervous about POAS this early because the answer either way won't be writen in stone at this point. Your just checking in :winkwink:

Oh and I got my crosshairs this morn! Look how much my temp shot up! :happydance: and I'm totally baffled that my BBs aren't sore, just very slightly, hmmm...

Do you think tom or fri will be too early to test?

No, BUT if it is a bfn, I woudnt say you are out. It's possible there might not be enough hcg in your system yet. Fx for you! Don't be nervous about POAS this early because the answer either way won't be writen in stone at this point. Your just checking in :winkwink:

Oh and I got my crosshairs this morn! Look how much my temp shot up! :happydance: and I'm totally baffled that my BBs aren't sore, just very slightly, hmmm...

Tallmom FX for you hun.

Stinas dont worry hun :dust:

Duckytwins - How are you feeling??

not bad, thanks. yesterday i felt like i got hit but a truck! i was so tired, achy, nauseous, i had a headache and a sore throat, coughing and just all round feeling like yuck. feeling a little better today, but definitely gonna need a nap!

i think i figured something out. when i first wake up to pee in the am, there's nothing there, then after i get up and moving, the next pee has the pink tinge on wiping. weird...

well, i get to see beep again in 5 days, so i'm pretty excited! i just hope there's growth happening down there!

how is everyone else?

Hi duckytwins:) don't worry about the pink cm, just take it easy, rest a lot and maybe request a progesterone level check when you go to the doc. Lots of women spot during their pregnancies. As long as its not really heavy or dark red like AF. :hugs:

Tallmom - YAY for crosshairs!!!!! You had a huge temp spike! yay!
Ducky - glad to hear everything is going good. I hear pink spotting is ok during preg, but you should just ask your doc just in case. It must be an amazing feeling seeing the sonogram! I cant wait!

I was too chicken to test today...maybe tom or next. Temp dropped slightly today. Its the first day DH(so far) has not annoyed me about POAS! lol Maybe that was my hint to do so.
My boobs are larger and getting sore...nipples hurt the most...then the sorest spot is by my armpits. I have to say it is a bit different than AF sore boobs...they just get huge and painful everywhere, but not as much the nipples.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->