List of TTC Charts Ladies

Littlesteph- sorry Hun I hope this cycle is it for you :hugs:

Hotpink- I hope so :) hmmmm you hear of these things happening maybe you have a miracle bun in the oven lol!
X

LOL, hey now i dont want to start poas shhhhh not yet, but it would be nice though im only cd10.

hey hotpink, i think you might have missed when i first posted about adding my chart. i was wondering if you could. it might be able to help, i was pretty symptom-less during my tww then got my bfp.

thanks.

here's my link:
My Ovulation Chart

url=https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/373dc1

hey hotpink, i think you might have missed when i first posted about adding my chart. i was wondering if you could. it might be able to help, i was pretty symptom-less during my tww then got my bfp.

thanks.

here's my link:
My Ovulation Chart

url=https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/373dc1

Hey another :bfp: we needed more of this. your added hun i might just have missed yours.

hotpink poas :haha: cd10 is a bit too early though lol! would be good if it happened by chance and you didnt have to ttc right?

duckytwins- congrats on your bfp! I am going to have nose at your chart
x

hotpink poas :haha: cd10 is a bit too early though lol! would be good if it happened by chance and you didnt have to ttc right?

duckytwins- congrats on your bfp! I am going to have nose at your chart
x

:rofl::test: at cd10 you got to be crazy... I so would though if i had a test.:haha:

Ha thats what I do lol! If theyre there I just use them :haha: like we havent even ovulated and we test we are true poas addicts arent we lol! Maybe use a opk lol? x

Ha thats what I do lol! If theyre there I just use them :haha: like we havent even ovulated and we test we are true poas addicts arent we lol! Maybe use a opk lol? x

I dont even have a opk test i need to order some for next cycle though. ebay here i come..:haha:

:haha: Im surprised that I dont a whole cycle without using them I am so proud of myself- time to get them for next cycle though lol! Im going to get ebay'ing now too lol x

:haha: Im surprised that I dont a whole cycle without using them I am so proud of myself- time to get them for next cycle though lol! Im going to get ebay'ing now too lol x

lol, im don shopping on ebay now. waiting for them to get here.

Hello All :hi:

Scerena- chart is looking good :thumbup: Temps are a rising!

Stinas- totally chart stalking you! Waiting for todays entry\\:D/

Hotpink-I think your on to something with WTT/NTNP :winkwink:

Well, don't want to jinx it but one more day of high temp and i'll get my crosshairs [-o< I'm pretty sure I did O, but I don't have sore BBs like I usually do :shrug: Although, I woke up in the middle of the night with a backache, and that was weird (especially lower back), that's never happened to me before.

Hello All :hi:

Scerena- chart is looking good :thumbup: Temps are a rising!

Stinas- totally chart stalking you! Waiting for todays entry\\:D/

Hotpink-I think your on to something with WTT/NTNP :winkwink:

Well, don't want to jinx it but one more day of high temp and i'll get my crosshairs [-o< I'm pretty sure I did O, but I don't have sore BBs like I usually do :shrug: Although, I woke up in the middle of the night with a backache, and that was weird (especially lower back), that's never happened to me before.

I wish, but you never know right. Blah i have 4months and 4 week left of waiting.

Thanks Tallmom2b :) what pattern am I looking for now in my chart?? your symptoms sound good :) gl!
I agree hotpink is on to something ;)

Thanks Tallmom2b :) what pattern am I looking for now in my chart?? your symptoms sound good :) gl!
I agree hotpink is on to something ;)

I suspect that your temps will continue to rise at least a little bit. But they should stay above the coverline. A dip is a good thing as long as it doesn't stay down. Usually if implantation occurs it makes temps go even higher, that's what they call a triphasic chart.

Oh thanks for the explanation I understand it a lot more now :) Im not expecting much from this cycle but I can have hope lol!
:dust:

Tallmom - Your chart is looking good!!! yay!!!

Duckytwins - How are you feeling??

As for me...sore boobs are kicking in and temp shot up yet again today. I hope its something good.!!!

Im new to charting but stinas sore boobs are a good thing :) gl! x

tallmom - your chart is looking good!!! Yay!!!

Duckytwins - how are you feeling??

As for me...sore boobs are kicking in and temp shot up yet again today. I hope its something good.!!!

poas already your driven me crazy over here

Stinas your chart looks so good!! It now is starting to look triphasic, which means if you are preggers than implantation just occured, hence the temp rise and sore BBs! :thumbup:
When will you test...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->