listen to this idiot on ebay

Erm right ok!!!
so exactly when where you bestest friends???
sounds like a nut job to me

At least you got an apology..as unintelligible as it was. Sounds like that stroke had quite an effect on his vocabulary. Now, I kinda feel sorry for the 'ole geezer.

Like i said elaine ...

stab him with a fork, we all know you were driven to it lol

xxx

what on earth is pishing ? sounds like a right wierdo! id ignore him from no on, get him off your back!

he sounds like a total fruit cake.

It sounds as if he gonna continue sending freaky emails and cyber stalking u, and treat urself likw a queenie, i think u got an admirer dan:rofl:

He was out of order in the beginning but he has at least apologised. I feel sorry for him :(

he sounds like a total fruit cake.

It sounds as if he gonna continue sending freaky emails and cyber stalking u, and treat urself likw a queenie, i think u got an admirer dan:rofl:

he may be a ladyboy of bangkok

he sounds a complete nut job, but that last email is kinda freaky.

Yeah, and come to think of it...his nephew is probably just one of his many personalities. One is a complete ass, one's works for the post, one's had a stroke and one......um...want's to be Dan's sugar daddy! LOL Hey Dan, maybe the extra cash he's sending is for you to get all gussied up in preparation for a romantic evening.

Yeah, and come to think of it...his nephew is probably just one of his many personalities. One is a complete ass, one's works for the post, one's had a stroke and one......um...want's to be Dan's sugar daddy! LOL Hey Dan, maybe the extra cash he's sending is for you to get all gussied up in preparation for a romantic evening.
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Maybe he wants u to send hm piccies of u once u all "queenied up"

hes a texan is he? you seem to know his personality to well :rofl: .....maybe its a brokeback mountain thing

Never saw the movie...husband wouldn't allow it. LOL If he's a Texan, I'm sure he can be located at "The Best Little Whore House in Texas" or maybe the Ranch in Crawford! LOL Either way, he's sweet on you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->