listen to this idiot on ebay

2nd.Time.Daddy

Reaction score
He bought a laptop off me and hes been so damn difficult

listen to some of these emails

it all started when he asked for the tracking number and we were a day late giving it to him.

ELAINE

IN MY SECURITY JOB I USED TO LISTEN TO PORKYS ALL DAY. I HAVE BEEN VERY TOLERANT TO YOU BUT MY PATIENCE NOW RUN OUT.

TAKE NOTICE

UNLESS I RECIEVE A BANKERS DRAFT FOR 599.99 BY MONDAY 25TH JUNE, WE INTEND TO CALL ON YOU IN PERSON WITH A VIEW TO FILE CRIMINAL AS WELL CIVIL PROCEEDINGS AGAINST YOU FOR RECOVERY.

This is the reply

Hi

Sorry i was out of the office all day yesterday, as promised this is the tracking number for the parcel xxxxxxxxxx I would have thought you would have had it by now, i will get straight onto the phone to my courier.

I do not appreciate such rude emails, i explained it had been collected by courier, you could have rang to tell me you had not received it, i do work and not able to check my emails every hour.

Sorry for any problems caused

Elaine

This is his reply we got today

THE TRACKING NUMBER YOU GAVE IS IT FOR PAECEL FORCE 24 OR PARCEL FORCE 365? AND IF I MAY WHEN DID YOU AND ON WHAT DAY YOU SENT THIS PACKAGE LADY? CAUSE MY NEPHEW WORKS FOR PARCEL FORCE. YOUR KIND NEEDS POLICE FORCE LADY AND NOT PARCEL FORCE.

so i just got fed up and sent this to him

[FONT=times new roman, new york, times, serif]well you are a man with many connections , shame you missed out on how to be polite you ignoranat sod. You were given a tracking order which you obviously have not even bothered to check or follow up.[/FONT]

[FONT=times new roman, new york, times, serif]parcelforce 24 hour.......xxxxxxxxx....there was a mix up with parcel force which you would have known already as your nephew works for them. That above is your new tracking number for your laptop.[/FONT]

[FONT=times new roman, new york, times, serif]I am sick and tired of you talking crap to me , dont be so lazy and try chasing something up through a courier rather than sending me your stupid emails. You have been kept up to date and informed of everything since the begining of this transaction and i have been more than polite with you up until now. I now no longer want anymore contact with you , you have the tracking number and you can dam well sort it out yourself. However if for any reason its not sorted out soon , then i will of course find out why. i will check the status of your delivery on a daily basis online via the parcel force website with the tracking number i have supplied.[/FONT]

[FONT=times new roman, new york, times, serif]Through out the whole thing he has claimed to be a baliff a security person and now his nephew works for parcel force all of a sudden. people like him drive me bloody mad.[/FONT]

what a twat! some people really take the P.
Some people started having a go at my mum saying that she had copied thier ideas for selling things when she hadnts and threatened her with veRO etc and removing her from ebay, which she all worried about. BUt nothing ever happened.

OMG what a twat .. cant understand people like that!

Numpty!!

I had the same prob, sold me wardrobe ... clearly states COLLECTION ONLY

Been asked if i can deliver to runcorn.

Are you sure you didnt take the money then wait 3 weeks before posting it? :-=

Lmfao cat !!

Yeah dan, bets that what ya did lmfao :rofl:

xxx

Not that Im saying you take ages to post out DVDs, I mean Laptops :muaha:

That was funny as hell! I despise rude ass people. I'm not sure what a "sod" is, but it sounds really funny! Several years ago while working for a litigation firm, I had to answer a 25 line switchboard..chaotic. One day I received a call from over-seas and the guy was so obnoxious. I did everything humanly possible to help him. Every person he wished to speak with was either out to lunch or in meetings and he refused voice mail. He didn't want to email or leave a message either. Finally, I had to get "firm" with him and he hung up on me. When I finally located the attorney he'd called for..I said, "That guy was a real prick!" He said, "OMG..what did you say to him?" I laughed and said, "Why, it was just some jerk." Turns out, he was Mark THATCHER! OOPS!

Well prick and mark thatcher sounds right in my book lmao

xxx

careful dan, he might be a hitman or have a niece that just built a nuclear weapon and needs some target practice!

yeah, he does sound like a nut case. Hey Dan, if wants your undivided attention, this is what you do. Call him every hour on the hour! Send as many emails as you can stomach, send him certified letters requiring his personal signature, and fax him several times a day. When he gets pissed, just say, "I have an uncle who's in correspondence and I know how this works." Maybe his nephew and your uncle can brainstorm. LOL

i just think the blokes lost it....he sent this email this morning and doesnt even mention the fact that he has the laptop as ive checked the tracking number

A MOST SINCERE APOLOGY IS DUE TO YOU. I GROSSLY UNDER ESTIMATED YOU DUE TO THE FACT THAT SOMEONE TRIED TO DO PISHING TO ME. N SO I DID NOT TRUST NOBODY. RECENTLY I SUFFERED A STROKE AND THAT DID NOT IMPROVE MY HOT TEMPER EITHER. I AM HOME BOUND BUT THANK GOD I ESCAPED LIGHTLY.

CAN WE BEOME THE BESTEST FRIENDS AGAIN PLEASE. YOU WILL GET FROM ME A LITTLE PEACE OFFERING ONCE I GET THE CHECK BOOKS. I ASK YOU TO TREAT YOURSELF LIKE A QUEENIE ONCE YOU GET THE CHECK.

BEST REGARDS

dont really understand what hes trying to say , sounds like hes sending us some more money to say sorry :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->