Little girls and ear piercing

I have pork and roast potatoes in the oven hoping they cook before I go to bingo :D

i love bingo!!!! ive neva won tho :(

I never win much but it is a chance for me to get out away from all the non-stop house work :coffee:

yea its just fun isnt it! do u go to gala?

No I go to a local one near me, the winnings are great, noramally £5 a line £10 a house £100 on the tote ticket, which you write down 4 or more numbers and if two are called out you get £100, on the loose tickets you win £5 a line £23 a house so not as big as the other bingo's winnings but you only pay about £5 for everything you need anyway so it's well worth it :D

thts really good. good luck with winning and let us know if u do win x

we are off to the cinema but not sure whether to watch inception or predator any suggestions or thoughts on either?

I have pork and roast potatoes in the oven hoping they cook before I go to bingo :D

I never win much but it is a chance for me to get out away from all the non-stop house work :coffee:

No I go to a local one near me, the winnings are great, noramally £5 a line £10 a house £100 on the tote ticket, which you write down 4 or more numbers and if two are called out you get £100, on the loose tickets you win £5 a line £23 a house so not as big as the other bingo's winnings but you only pay about £5 for everything you need anyway so it's well worth it :D

OK babe will pop on later if not see you in the morning :D xxxxxxx

Oh I forgot to ask, did you retest today?

Yes babe, think it was the same as yesterday, very pale, faint and thin, want to stick it on here but can't find my phone cable as soon as I find it I will stick the test on test gallery :thumbup:

Yes babe, think it was the same as yesterday, very pale, faint and thin, want to stick it on here but can't find my phone cable as soon as I find it I will stick the test on test gallery :thumbup:

Yay well fingers crossed for you that it gets alot stronger :)

This thread is so random! :haha: I was just skipping to random pages as we are on, whar, 41 now? Every page I clicked on had another random topic. You girls crack me up!

Edited to add:

I guess it's 42 now thanks to yours truly.

I know It started as an opinion thread, again I apoligise for starting a riot!
Then went onto POAS and then onto cats! So random! As long as it doesnt get as heavy as last nights debate I dont mind. Maybe the threads name should be changed? Any suggestions girls?

You forgot peeing in teacups and chocolate :)

Somtimes you need a bit of random sillyness to break up what may cause upset :)

You forgot peeing in teacups and chocolate :)

Somtimes you need a bit of random sillyness to break up what may cause upset :)

I told OH about the peeing in a deodrant lid post. I think he's a little worried about the things girls do!

I won £10 the first house and my Nan won £5 on a line all good paid for our night out YEY :D

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh Eastenders !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->