'Little Ones Close in Age' ~ Please join us

That's what i'm starting to think.... 3 in nappies!! eeeek!

^ yeah expensive! Although I admit that I don't change the twins diapers near as often as my first's at that age :blush:

The twins slept awesome last night! 7:30-3:00, nursed them, then they slept again til 6:30! :happydance: Just had to share.

:happydance::sleep::wohoo: :baby:Go babies....:baby: :wohoo::sleep::happydance:

Im pregnant with a girl and first Lo will be 17 monthes

:wave: Great to have you join us ~ Congrats :baby::baby:

Hows it going for you so far?...:flower:

Hi ladies :) I know I'm not on here a lot but I'll try harder, I promise!
My lil man Hayden arrived 2 weeks early by EMCS (although it was elective) so there is a year and 5 days between my 2.
I've had so much help these last 4 weeks from parents, partner etc but as of next week I'm on my own, although OH works 5 mins away and is home at lunchtimes. Although I'm grateful for all the help, I kinda want to get our own routine sorted out!
My DD has been amazing, doesn't seem at all perturbed by the new lil person in the house and when she can is straight over to him giving him kisses and bosies (hugs)
He is a hungry boy, 7oz every 3 hours and was 6,4 at birth, came home 5,12 and is now 9,14! He really is the opposite if his sister who used to struggle to take more than 3oz for months! I failed at BF, managed a week but wasn't cut out for it. He is clearly thriving on his formula tho!!
:hugs: kellyc, hopefully it's nothing to worry about.Hayden seems much happier with the infacol and comfort milk, infant we are weaning him off the comfort milk and. Asking battles of half comfort, half regular Aptamil.
Apple84, that is some good sleeping! And you are still BF? Bloody good going!
Rockabilly mom, think. Remember you from the tris :)

Good to see you posting again :coffee: I know how hard it is for us to get time, totally understand

Why did you have an emergency/elective csection? :shrug: I had one of those with DS2 because I went into labour the night before my csection

Wow ~ He is drinking alot, my DD2 is only having 4oz! :baby: Wish she would have more, so she may sleep longer! :winkwink: Especially as she weighed 9lb 2oz at birth (a week early!) :wacko:

You DIDNT fail at b/feeding, you gave him that all important start :thumbup: I stopped at 1 week this time too, as I wanted to enjoy my LO, rather than dread feed times

Ive just started infacol ~ Really helps get the wind up, but see how she is today, the past 2 days have been so tough...Only started the infacol last nite, so we'll see. May just ring HV?

So your LO is on comfort milk too ~ Did you say your weaning him off it now?:shrug:

Michelle - Congrats! I love the name Hayden btw.

Apple84, that is some good sleeping! And you are still BF? Bloody good going!)
:blush: Thanks. I'm still exclusively bfing and feel so fortunate that it is working out for us. Honestly I think the cost of formula would kill us. 3 in diapers is bad enough :wacko:

Here are a couple current pics of my trio :cloud9:
https://i530.photobucket.com/albums/dd344/kuipersfamily/DSC05922.jpghttps://i530.photobucket.com/albums/dd344/kuipersfamily/DSC05254.jpg

Lovely, adorable pics :cloud9: You have a very sweet Family there

Oh & totally with you on the price of diapers, especially here in Australia, everything & I mean everything costs soooooo much, its crazy expensive! :wacko: LO's car seats were $500 each & the pram was $1000!!!

Which changing bags do you Girls have? :shrug:

Im in need of a new one thats big enough for both the LO's things :baby::baby:

hi kelly and ladies!!! i would like to join...

my #4 jaxon and #5 nathon are 14 months apart and my last two #5 nathon and #6 mason are 12 months apart. my girls #1 and #2 who are much older than my army of boys are also 19 months apart.

my last 3 are also in diapers like some of you. my 2 year old is wearing disposables, and the last two are using cloth. well, my newborn will be in a few weeks when im ready to switch him over.

its a blast having them so close in age, but can be very tiring physically to keep up with them :flower:

I'll be on again later to update the front page members list...:coffee:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Welcome blessed ~ So pleased you have joined us :wave: Im sure you have plenty of advice with all your lovely children :winkwink:

Hi ladies, just jumping on while I have a chance, sorry I havnt replied to everyone I'm a bad friend :(

Was my 1st day alone with the girls today and I'm shattered. But I managed to get housework done too lol. We have now put ourselves into the WTT category lol for mid next year to hopefully get another 2 year age gap. Love it haha.

Welcome blessedmomma!!! :)

thanks ladies!

missmuffet- we are ntnp the rest of our lives so have no idea when the next will come along. im breastfeeding though, so that may keep things from happening very soon :flower:

:hugs: MissMuffet you are NOT a bad friend! You are tired and busy and overwhelmed.

The first day I had all three on my own I was so overwhelmed and thought "this is what my life is going to be like from now on? Crap!", but it really is getting easier all the time. Yes it's still a lot of work, but we've got a rhythm now and there are a lot more enjoyable moments than in those first few weeks. :hugs:

Oh and we are done. Very done. As in discussed DH's vasectomy at the ultrasound clinic when we found out we were having twins. :haha: I am thrilled with my family of five and am glad it is now complete. I was looking at the first family photo we have with the twins and it feels cool knowing that everyone that will ever be in our family is in that photo.

Kelly, my DD was born with congenital hypothyroidism and is genetic so my son had a 1 in 4 chance if having it... When she was born, she had a very swollen neck (goitre) and she wouldn't have progressed out the "natural" way so it was an EMCS with her. I just didn't want to run the risk of him having the same condition and ending up EMCS so I opted for the elective. I'm such a planner and also if he did have the condition, I didn't want to have to deal with the EMCS and his condition. Having a csection date and having it all planned just made more sense! Except he came early!! A least my mums work knew the situation and she was ready to take Tabitha for a few days while I was in hospital and OH could just concentrate on visiting us.
Yip, we mainly are weaning off as we ran out one night (oopsy) so decided to split it with regular Aptamil and he is fine with it. I'm wondering if cos he was a wee bit early the regular formula was just a bit much for him at the beginning and now his digestive system has matured at bit?
First day in my own and so far so good!
Bundled everyone into the pram at 9am and walked to Tesco back. That's about 4 miles, go me! Got a rotisserie chicken as they smelled bloody lovely and we all (inc OH) sat outside and had chicken salad and baguettes for lunch. Ok, the house was a tip until T went for her nap but as long as everyone is fed/changed/happy then the house can just wait.

thanks ladies!

missmuffet- we are ntnp the rest of our lives so have no idea when the next will come along. im breastfeeding though, so that may keep things from happening very soon :flower:

Wow ~ Thats amazing, you could end up with a very large family indeed!
:twingirls::twinboys::oneofeach::twingirls::twinboys::oneofeach:
:twingirls::twinboys::oneofeach::twingirls::twinboys::oneofeach:

I wish I could have another LO ~ But my surgeon said I CAN NOT :nope: it could kill me and/or the baby :cry: 4 csections is all im allowed
DH is going for a vasectomy & that makes me a little sad! :dohh: Wish I could be happy & content with the 2 boys & 2 girls I have, beacause I love them all so so much ~ Just so final to know we wont ever have another wonderful bundle of joy! :cry:

I promise....I havent forgotton about new members :flower: I will be back to update the front page

Just no time right now, DD1 is currently pulling all the C.Ds out!!! :wacko:

lol they are busy bodies at that age :flower:

im sorry your feeling that way hun :hugs: i get sad when i think i might not have the opportunity to have more, but it brings me comfort to know im so very blessed to have the ones i have. there are so many women who are struggling to have 1 child, it does my heart good to see my little ones.

Can I join :D I have an 8 month old and have #2 on the way. They'll be 14 months apart.

Can I join :D I have an 8 month old and have #2 on the way. They'll be 14 months apart.

Love to have you join us :wave: Im really pleased the group is getting bigger & chattier :thumbup:

Congratulations on baby #2.....You will have the same age gap as I do :baby::baby:

Hows the pregnancy going so far with a LO to care for? :flower:

Hiya!!

Found out today I am on team :pink: once again!! :D :happydance:

Here she is!
https://i270.photobucket.com/albums/jj82/KayTeeB2009/37d04028.jpg

Thinking of calling her Emma and her middle name "Lee" since lee is a well known name in my family. And it makes her name sound like Emily. Lol. Maybe it's corny?? Just a name in the air at the moment. =]

Emma Lee sounds lovely :cloud9: Emily was on my potential name list too. We've always done family names for middle names. My son has my grandfather's name and the twins are named after my sisters.

Hello Ladies, I haven’t posted in a while but needed to vent and hoping you will not judge me here.

I MUST have lost my mind! :nope:
For the last few weeks I have been feeling highly euphoric with my kids and life at home. I just can’t believe how happy I am and how life is SO EASY with my 2 little girls. (Probably since I have them on an air tight schedule)
PLUS - I have never felt so happy with these emotions in my entire life! :shrug:

So after a few date nights my husband and I BD without concern of getting pregnant. We both were just so happy and said what the hell lets do it again. :sex:
So I have stopped breastfeeding 3 weeks ago and had REALLY unprotected BD a week ago.

Now we finally came down from “what ever we were on” and decided not to try for anymore. Damn, NOW I’m totally ready to get back into shape and move on from the pregnancy days.

So I will start my Birth control when and/if my AF arrives. I had cramps the last 2 days along with low backache but feel totally fine today.

Now I’m freaking out and saying ”what the HELL was I thinking”!!

Thanks for letting me vent. :flower:

Does anyone know when I should get AF after I completely stoped breastfeeding 20 days ago?

Hi all, hi kelly would love to join too though mine are a bit farther apart not by choice but by 2 mc's before my son...hoping next baby to be closer in age though,

Hiya!!

Found out today I am on team :pink: once again!! :D :happydance:

Yey ~ Amazing news :cloud9: Many Congrats on another sweet little :pink: one!

Hi all, hi kelly would love to join too though mine are a bit farther apart not by choice but by 2 mc's before my son...hoping next baby to be closer in age though,

Welcome :wave: Lovely to have you join us :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->