'Little Ones Close in Age' ~ Please join us

Jows the badge coming along Kelly? Hope the sleep situation gets better, dose meadow nap during the day? X

Sorry haven't posted much been a busy few days , any way I can't remember who it was but I've SPD again too and I agree it should be used as a form of torture :( on a better note we had our 20 week scan on Monday and were having another girl!! Really happy but I must admit im a little sad my OH won't get his little soldier as this is definatly our last.

Going to my first baby group today a little nervous but really looking forward to it meeting new people and letting poppy interact with more little babys :)

^^^ that was me, sorry your suffering too, sucks huh!

My daughter is called poppy too :)

Have fun at play group.x

Yeh its rubbish feel so bad when poppy wakes up and I have to spend 5 minutes trying to get up the stairs to her , im resorting to letting her nap on me now means I get to rest aswell so its not too bad :)

And thankyou x

Kelly - we couldn't get them to nap at the same time for ages! Then he hit 6 months and now they nap around 11ish together. If I'm on my own I usually keep Stephen downstairs watching Disney junior and put Henry down and then I put Stephen down and just cuddle him to sleep if he's fussing. His whining never wakes Henry up either ... but usually I get 2 hours peace! I also see which one is starting to get tired and how close the other one is to getting tired and try and keep them awake until I know they're both ready to go. It is difficult but can happen :haha:

Thanks for the guesses - all the family are saying it looks like a girl apart from OH he thinks we can only make boys! lol Not so sure myself - maybe after the 12 week we can get a better nub picture!

Sassy and Lovelylaura - hope the SPD goes away soon :( What causes SPD?

Hello ladies! Andrew was a pain in the butt this morning "no!!" "I don't like it!" "no shoes!!" "diaper off! No diaper on!" I am so glad I'm able to send him to daycare today! He doesn't go regularly, but dh is out of town on business and said I could send him one day if the daycare had room. Hallelujah only two babies today. I might go to the mall. It would certainly be easier than taking a 2 year old along. Who knows if the babies will cooperate though :shrug:

:happydance: DD2 seems so much happier ~ Just praying I have this colic under control now

Its amazing what a difference it makes when your LO just crys for normal things, like hunger, wet/dirty diaper etc.....

Colic, wind & reflux are such hard work :wacko:

Have a busy day today & have guests round for a barbie tonite, so may not get on again??

Still gotta go back & catch up with all your news & gossip though :coffee:

Hope you are all well :flower:

hmmmm I would LOVE a BBQ right now!!! :-D Is it still summer out in Aus?

(Reminder to myself to carry on catching up from page 30!!)

Heya everyone :wave:

Hope you are all keeping well...life here is hectic, happy and fun!!!

No more babies for me however...hubby did his bit in preventing it...kinda sad about it, but also relieved especially after 3 pregnancies all with pre-eclampsia resulting in all 3 delivered via section...I pushed my luck 3 times and escaped....just...not brave enough to risk it again!!

Jows the badge coming along Kelly? X

Here we go Girls......
Our new badge :happydance:

Copy & paste into your signature ~ But remove the *** I have put in first

[***https://i1137.photobucket.com/albums/n519/xamour3/***LO.gif[/URL***]

:wave: A very warm welcome to all the new Girls

Please check your details below & let me know if I have anything incorrect :comp:

Look forward to getting to know you all :friends:

Username: Babyface179
Age gap: 14 months ~ :blue: & :blue:

Username: 2016
Age gap: 24months ~ :blue: & :yellow:

Username: cat lover
Age gap: 17 months ~ ? & :yellow:

Username: LittlePeople
Age gap: 17 month ~ :pink: & :yellow:

Username: lovelylaura
Age gap: 13 months ~ :pink: & :pink:

Username: JosieM
Age gap: 14 month ~ :blue: & :pink:

Username: lalos 30
Age gap: 13 month ~ :pink: & :yellow:

Username: LadyGecko
Age gap: 13 months ~ :pink: & :yellow:

Im here! lol

welcome new members!
Thanks for the siggy button kelly!

Poor Elliot has to get bloodwork to see if he is allergic to Almonds :(
And he has a cows milk intolerance. So i switched to Almond milk and he had a bad reaction...so ....sad...and disappointed i have no milk to drink now :wacko:

Im here! lol

welcome new members!
Thanks for the siggy button kelly!

Poor Elliot has to get bloodwork to see if he is allergic to Almonds :(
And he has a cows milk intolerance. So i switched to Almond milk and he had a bad reaction...so ....sad...and disappointed i have no milk to drink now :wacko:

Aww ~ :hugs: ~ To Elliot :bunny:
Will he be able to have soya milk? :shrug:

Yey ~ So pleased to see you using the siggy button :yipee: We are an official group & I must say....What a lovely bunch we are :friends:

he probably could, but i tried that and it made me sick and crampy :shrug:

Badge looks brilliant, I'll try to add it to my signature later.

AFM I spent most of the weekend in hospital, naughty baby is planning his escape and I've been having contractions, not dilating though thank god, so been given an injection to stop them and been told to take strict rest :-(

Hope bubs stays nice and cosy sassy :)
Oops, just noticed you posted instructions kel :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->