'Little Ones Close in Age' ~ Please join us

Thenewwife.... pleaaaase give me some tips on 3 under 3 - absolutely starting to freak out. I can cope with my two under two but gonna have a 25 months old, a 15 month old and a newborn (if baby isn't premature) and just thinking about getting them to the car etc is making me worry :(

The new wife ~ Is your smallest age gap 15 months? :shrug: Just adding you to the front page

Thenewwife.... pleaaaase give me some tips on 3 under 3 - absolutely starting to freak out. I can cope with my two under two but gonna have a 25 months old, a 15 month old and a newborn (if baby isn't premature) and just thinking about getting them to the car etc is making me worry :(

^WSS. i am not currently pregnant or TTC but looking at the prospects of 3 under 3, so would love some the same :)

how are you lovely mommys doing today???

Just 'popped' (I say popped, but seriously, its more like an outing!) to the post office & supermarket....

Well to start with DD2 was whinging/crying ~ So took her out of pram & rocked her, she fell asleep :sleep:

Then DD1 decided that would be far too easy for me & so started whinging/crying, trying to get out of pram :dohh:

Then by the time I was at checkout, they were both off! :cry: :brat: :cry:

:loopy: < this is now me!!! :haha:

The twins have just had their mmr jabs. Hope they aren't too grumpy, I'm visiting a friend today. What's everyone doing today? Xx

hey can i join you lovely ladies, there is 12 months between my eldest, then a longer gap of 3 years, then 15 month gap and finally a 21 month gap.

Dh is out of town, so Andrew is off to daycare (he only goes occasionally) and I'm taking the twins with me to TheNewWife's to meet her newest addition! I can't wait! I've had a stupid cold otherwise I would have seen her a long time ago.

I pulled out the big boy underwear yesterday and so far some accidents and some successes. Ugh potty training is a lot of work (and laundry!), but I'm really excited about the prospect of only 2 in diapers.

I'm still pondering the thought of a 3rd. I'm not sure if it's beacuse I thought life would be CRAZY with 2 LO's and that's not at all the case. It's waying pretty heavy on mind and even thinking of a good time to start "August-16mo apart from lo".

hmmm... will we go for it? :shrug:

Hi Ladies, I have an age gap of 18months with 2 little boys.

lol at the 'popped out' becoming an outing.. I find it is a bit of a full scale operation everytime I need to go anywhere but i guess it becomes easier lol.. not sure when mind you.

A little question for you all regarding sleeping arrangements! DS2 will soon be out of his moses basket but DS1 is still in his cot (which is a cotbed). The thing i'm wondering is whether to get another cot/cotbed for DS2 or get a toddler bed for DS1 and put DS2 into the cot bed! DS1 still goes in a growbag so hasn't been able to climb out his cot yet, also when he does sleep he tends to sleep against the rails so i fear he will fall out a bed a lot. Also i'm not sure whether it's a good time for even more change for DS1!

What are all you ladies doing?
Thanks Cx

Welcome new members :hi:

I'm still pondering the thought of a 3rd. I'm not sure if it's beacuse I thought life would be CRAZY with 2 LO's and that's not at all the case. It's waying pretty heavy on mind and even thinking of a good time to start "August-16mo apart from lo".

See that was my thought as well (or smiliar). I really wanted another baby, obviously, but i was SO anxious about a 17 month age gap, but i love it! Its sooo much easier than i had anticipated and it works out nicely day to day....so then i thought well then the same age gap would be good for #3...but then i asked ppl on the Gentle Christian Mothers website and everyone pretty much had horror stories...so now i have no clue :shrug:

:hugs: Kelly

Apple- i am dreading toilet training! I was putting isaiah on his little potty around 15 months, just for him to get used to it (i wasn't expecting him to actually do anything on there-which he didnt lol, but just to get aquainted with it), anyways thats kind of fallin off the hay wagon since Elliot arrived :blush: Im not looking forward to it at all :nope: ...and then i get to do it all over again in a little while with Elliot...i hear boys are harder to train than girls...yay me for having to do it twice :dohh: :haha:

Tasha- Hope the twins are doing well with their jabs :hugs:

Today will be spent cleaning. Lucky me! LOL
I need to sweep up the kitty litter...damn cat is so dirty! He get the litter EVERYWHERE. And yesterday i rented a carpet cleaner from Home Depot. Dang cat hates Elliot, i swear :grr: if we leave on article of clothing on the floor, he pisses on it. I just want to kill him LOL So now the carpet is all fresh and clean.

The in-laws are coming this weekend....not exactly thrilled but its about time they meet Elliot! My family lives in central pennsylvania and i live in coastal new hampshire, so its about a 9-10 hour drive. they are staying until monday...but this means i need to do tons of laundry, dishes, sweep, mop...pretty much everything...i always feel judged by them...so im playing mrs. maid today and getting everything good looking
:dishes::laundry::hangwashing::iron::mail:

guppy- i hope the visit goes well! i always feel obligated to clean everything really good when DH's family visits. the majority of his family is out of town so when they come about once a year i dont want to leave a bad impression. i love his mom, but she always wants to clean. i go between feeling like she didnt think i did a good enough job to feeling like she just wants to help out. either way i wish she would just sit and enjoy the company lol!

yay tricia!!!! welcome!!!!

tasha-hope the jabs went well hun. we quit the vaccines a couple years ago, but i remember just dreading those appts.

kelly- sounds like you did really well with your outing to me! i rarely leave the house :flower:

mason and nathon have colds and are so cranky. my poor guys :(

eta- guppy- i used to be on the gentle christian mothers site but it seemed so slow i havent been back.

Hiya :hugs: hope everyone is well! Just a quickie to say I'm sorry I'm virtually not posting anything ever-I'm just not getting chance :cry: I'm really wanting to get to know everyone too:cry: x x x x

Tasha - how did the jabs go?

chanel - Stephen is in a first bed and we have a barrier thing to stop him rolling out. The first few nights were a NIGHTMARE but now he goes down straight away as he knows he isn't getting out :haha:

guppy - I keep hearing 3 isn't as bad as 2.... my mum had 3 and she said by the time my brother came along it was a doddle.... :shrug: Still sh*tting it lol

They screamed at the jabs but seem ok now and are sleeping as usual. The nurse said it can take up to 5 days for the symptoms to appear though xx

hey can i join you lovely ladies, there is 12 months between my eldest, then a longer gap of 3 years, then 15 month gap and finally a 21 month gap.

:wave: Welcome ~ Glad to have you join us :flower:

Yes, yes....:yipee: Go for it :winkwink:

Hi Ladies, I have an age gap of 18months with 2 little boys.

lol at the 'popped out' becoming an outing.. I find it is a bit of a full scale operation everytime I need to go anywhere but i guess it becomes easier lol.. not sure when mind you.

A little question for you all regarding sleeping arrangements! DS2 will soon be out of his moses basket but DS1 is still in his cot (which is a cotbed). The thing i'm wondering is whether to get another cot/cotbed for DS2 or get a toddler bed for DS1 and put DS2 into the cot bed! DS1 still goes in a growbag so hasn't been able to climb out his cot yet, also when he does sleep he tends to sleep against the rails so i fear he will fall out a bed a lot. Also i'm not sure whether it's a good time for even more change for DS1!

What are all you ladies doing?
Thanks Cx

:wave:

The thing that would worry me about putting DD1 into a big bed (with a bed guard) Is that she would just get herself up & get into mischief without me knowing! :wacko:

At the moment DD1 sleeps in a travel cot (which we bought when emigrating, for the trip etc...) with a proper mattress in it (which was her old cot mattress & fits perfectly)
So now, thats all she knows & I now have her cot here (arrived via shipment) ready for DD2 when she needs it, just gotta go buy a mattress :sleep:

:And yesterday i rented a carpet cleaner from Home Depot. Dang cat hates Elliot, i swear :grr: if we leave on article of clothing on the floor, he pisses on it. I just want to kill him LOL So now the carpet is all fresh and clean.

:haha: My cat used to do the exact same thing if we ever left an item of clothing on the floor....:dohh:

Once he even pee'd on a tea towel that was on the kitchen counter!! :sick:

Hiya :hugs: hope everyone is well! Just a quickie to say I'm sorry I'm virtually not posting anything ever-I'm just not getting chance :cry: I'm really wanting to get to know everyone too:cry: x x x x

:friends: Pop in when you can ~ Totally understandable :flower:

They screamed at the jabs but seem ok now and are sleeping as usual. The nurse said it can take up to 5 days for the symptoms to appear though xx

:hugs: I hate injections for the kiddies :cry:

My DD1 had hers a while ago & she was traumatised (she is a bit of a drama queen!:kiss:) But after she had no side effects :thumbup: Did give her calpol the first night, just to be sure, but then nothing more

Hopefully they dont have any side effects either :bunny:

guppy i have 3 children aged 3 (5 aged 7 and under) and under and i have to say i love it. It worked out really well for us, I wouldnt change a thing. x x

guppy i have 3 children aged 3 (5 aged 7 and under) and under and i have to say i love it. It worked out really well for us, I wouldnt change a thing. x x

Just looking at your tickers....Do all your LOs have end of year birthdays? :cake: Must be very expensive!

Just looking at your tickers....Do all your LOs have end of year birthdays? :cake: Must be very expensive!

its quite funny actually all 4 of my boys have feb birthdays all 6 days apart Ryan is 9th feb 6 days later is Jacobs on the 15th 6 days later is Caleb's on the 21st and then 6 days later is Evan's on the 27th.
Then my baby girls is in May 20th.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->