'Little Ones Close in Age' ~ Please join us

thanks kelly, are use still moving back? hows the girls? x

hi ladies can i join
i have a 5 month old and im 7 weeks 4 days the my 3rd

Welcome and congratulations :wave:

We have adjusted Charlie's diet and he is now eating foods with no gluten in and has had major improvements. He didn't express any symptoms of his condition before but now that we've changed his diet, he's like a different little boy! As I said, he didn't show any symptoms of discomfort etc but already seems a lot more content since having gluten cut out of his diet.

I was browsing in Next earlier today and I'm so excited about their sale! It is OH's graduation on the same day as their sale starts so I won't be grabbing any bargains on 'opening day' but I'm looking forward to picking up a few bits. The Next by us is opening at 5am - anyone being brave and getting there then? That's if you're going of course! :haha:

Can I join? My little man is 8 months old and when the new baby comes he'll be 14 months old - I'm due the 12th of January :)

5am, yip they do that here and people queue from midnight!
Hayden finally took a dummy tonight, I'm hoping this may help with the sleeping..... I know it did with my daughter!

LeeLouClare - welcome! :wave: There's 14 months between my two (4 days shy of it being 15 months)

5am seems like a crazy time to be shopping though I am tempted to go at that time. I'm mad, I know!

How have you all been? Have you had a good week? :)

:hi::hi::hi: I'm good - feeling really sick. 14 months is crazy so
I'm told. But I'm super excited. I think I am more then anyone else. I'm looking forward to them both being toddlers running around playing :happydance: can't wait Eeeek and I get to do the tiny baby thing again :)

Leelouclare, I know Emmy from our losers group, let's send her lots of dust and get her over here too :)
I have 12 months, 5 days between my 2, god I miss sleep!

Hi, can I join please. The age gap isn't that small but when this next one is due, DS will be 22 months. I also have a 4 year old.

leelouclare - two toddlers running around is fun ..... but can be hard work :haha: You'll soon be pulling your hair out wondering why you aren't grey.

Well it can't be that bad .... I'm on baby 3 ;)

Erin - Tiring week this week. I thought you were supposed to gain energy in the 2nd tri, all I want to do is sleep!!!! Phoebe kicks me at all hours and Henry for some reason has decided to start waking up during the night. OH was snoring like mad last night and Stephen fell out of bed, so ended up with us and would not stop fidgeting! Am running on reserve fuel haha Was going to attempt the park too, but the weather is SO hit and miss, it wasn't worth it.

How is everyone??? :)

Yes sending Emmy lots of dust! I'm really tired today. Sam has been awake all day no nap at all!!
How's you guys?

im good i packed all rosalies tiny baby and newborn stuff away today, 0-3 is still abit on the big side but shell grow into them x

I've spent the last few days cleaning, and cleaning, and cleaning and CLEANING :nope: still have more to do before we move. I should be flying back to America before my husband so I have to make sure the house is spotless before I go since he does NOT clean and it has to be clean to turn it over to housing and to ship our furniture ect back. WHEW I still have much more to do. Packing me and my sons luggage now, not sure how Im going to lug all this stuff around or what exactly to pack to live with for a couple months. Not so worried about me but how fast he grows :wacko: I packed some size up clothes for him. Thinking about taking the double stroller so I can put him in it and the luggage in the back to push around airport :haha:

Very bittersweet to be leaving Germany but I think Im ready! I may be leaving in just a few short days!! Tomorrow we will go and book my air plane ticket..wish us luck!!

Hi, can I join please. The age gap isn't that small but when this next one is due, DS will be 22 months. I also have a 4 year old.

:wave: Welcome

im good i packed all rosalies tiny baby and newborn stuff away today, 0-3 is still abit on the big side but shell grow into them x

My last 3 babies have never fitted in newborn things....9lb 10oz, 8lb 10oz & 9lb 3oz!! :shock:

I've spent the last few days cleaning, and cleaning, and cleaning and CLEANING :nope: still have more to do before we move. I should be flying back to America before my husband so I have to make sure the house is spotless before I go since he does NOT clean and it has to be clean to turn it over to housing and to ship our furniture ect back. WHEW I still have much more to do. Packing me and my sons luggage now, not sure how Im going to lug all this stuff around or what exactly to pack to live with for a couple months. Not so worried about me but how fast he grows :wacko: I packed some size up clothes for him. Thinking about taking the double stroller so I can put him in it and the luggage in the back to push around airport :haha:

Very bittersweet to be leaving Germany but I think Im ready! I may be leaving in just a few short days!! Tomorrow we will go and book my air plane ticket..wish us luck!!

Wishing you the very best of luck, I will be making a BIG move myself again soon, Australia > UK :plane:

Hi ladies, is it okay if I join? I'm expecting #2 and my little ones will have a 16 month age gap. I'm pretty nervous about it, so I'd love to follow the experiences of some old pros! :)

Hi girls
You know what I've just remembered I've donated all my little ones newborn stuff! Not long after he grew out of them - now I'm gonna have to buy more as it was all neutral stuff!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->