'Little Ones Close in Age' ~ Please join us

Hello starbound, how you finding having 2 under 2? Any tips?x

Oh no no I won't be waking baby to eat lol needs to be other way around. I listened to a lactation consultant tell me I needed to feed my son every two hours even if sleeping back fired and he woke day and night for 6 weeks straight every two hours. I literally felt I was going insane never sleeping. So from them on and with new baby I'll just feed on demand

You don't wake them.... The point is to get more milk into then in the hope they will sleep longer. Most babies will quite happily drink a bottle whilst sound o :)

Has anyone ever been to Centre Parcs? If so, what was it like and what did you think? Would you go back again? I thought I'd ask in here before posting a thread about it

I dream fed both boys and I feel it did help! Henry was A LOT harder to wean off the dream feed though!

Ooh Erin - I'd love to to go centre parcs! My friend and ehr whole family and her little girl have just been recently, and it looked amazing!

I haven't dream fed Charlie or Ruby, it seems like it works for a lot of people which is obviously a really good thing!

Charlie - they've got some autumn breaks for £350. We're considering just a weekend away in November time but nothing is set in stone yet. Just looking for now, and taking a break from wedding planning!

Book it, it's brilliant and really family friendly! We went in February with friends and we're going back in september with the in-laws! Also booked for march next year!

What one you going to?x

Closest one to us is Longleat Forest in Wiltshire. It looks amazing so I think we're going to book something soon! :happydance:

That's the one I went to in February, was really nice, accommodation was amazing.x

Miss Rosalie has sleep a solid 8-8- 2nights in a row now, an is now taking 7oz.
i really need to get my ass into gear and book are family photoshoot but its finding a day that suits us both, ill get round to it i will :\

x

May I join you? A but late, but my boys are fifteen months apart; ted was six months when we fell with Willem, totally planned. Now, they're just two, and almost ten months, and they love love love each other, and I love having them so close in age! Xx

Just what I needed to read this morning :thumbup:

Im finding my 2 hard going at the moment :baby::baby: 19 months & 5 months

Does anyone wish away the time? Mine are 13 months and 2 months, my eldest is at a fantastic age, she's talking more and more, really understands and is able to communicate with me and she's so funny, I love it! I can't wait until Zac is older so he can play etc, I was never a fan of the baby stage but seeing how much they develop makes me want to wish it away more!!

Does anyone wish away the time? Mine are 13 months and 2 months, my eldest is at a fantastic age, she's talking more and more, really understands and is able to communicate with me and she's so funny, I love it! I can't wait until Zac is older so he can play etc, I was never a fan of the baby stage but seeing how much they develop makes me want to wish it away more!!

My 19 month old is still not talking & its so frustrating for both her & me! :wacko: So, I just wish she would learn to talk!!

I am defo wishing that my 5 month old could sit up, so at least she could play with toys a little easier, but other than that....Im VERY happy for her to stay a cutey bum baby for ages longer :baby::cloud9:

I do and I don't. I want them to stay cute and little forever because teenagers and older kids scare me these days, but at the same time I want them to be old enough to do more stuff with and talk to me etc. :)

Sorry I don't post in here very often but wanted your opinion. DS will be 14/15 months old when his little sister arrives and we're wondering whether to get him a present from his sister. If he was a bit older we definitely would but we wonder if he's too young to get it.
Also did you read new baby type books with your LO to prepare them, again I think he's too young to get it.
Can't believe DD will be here in 8-12 weeks!

There's almost 15 months between my two and we got Charlie a present from Ruby. Nothing exciting or remotely expensive, just some play building blocks as well as a book from Amazon about becoming a big brother. We also got Ruby a pink teddy (Charlie has the same one in blue), which we got Charlie to 'give' to Ruby. Charlie loves the book we got him, even now, so I don't think he's too young at all.

How have you all been? Did you watch the Olympic opening ceremony?

We'll be getting something for the boys from Phoebe and vice versa. Henry will be around 15 months if she arrives around her DD and not before, and even now we tell him there's a baby in my belly. Henry has no real clue, but Stephen has some sort of understanding. I think we're going to get the boys to make a bear from build a bear to give to Phoebe when they first meet her .. and not sure what to get her to them :shrug:

Oh and the opening ceremony! Yes!! How amazing was it! Apart from Paul McCartney *yaaawn*

Woo hoo ladies guess who I'd out? In a gay bar? In bare feet? Dancing her arse off....???

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->