'Little Ones Close in Age' ~ Please join us

Kelly - hows things going with the move? Sorry to hear oceana is unsettled must be hard since you have so much going on!x

Our house is 'under offer' & all going well, we leave Australia beginning of October!!! :loopy:

Thanks for asking :flower: & yep, so hard with Oceana, just pray she is getting better by the time we have to fly! :plane:

I'll keep everything crosses for you Kelly, so where in England are you coming back to?x

You still in Essex Sassy?

ooh I hope the move goes well for you Kelly :) Hopefully, no stress :hugs: Why are you moving back here again (if you don't mind me asking)? You don't hear many people who moved to Aus move back to the UK lol

Two still in good ole Essex. You are too right??

What's everyone upto this weekend? We're going out for Thai tonight, much needed night off!! Tomorrow Zac has his 3rd cranial osteopath appointment then we are viewing 6 houses, someone stumped our offer on the other house avd we don't don't want to go any higher as the whole house needs gutting as it is :-(

Sunday will have a BBQ with some friends over, it's meant to be really hot so that'll be nice.xx

Yeeeep Still in good old Essex lol

Urm not much really .... today we're having a lazy day, tomorrow I may go to the park and Sunday is Henry's birthday meal with my family. We're just going to OHs work as he can give me the meal for free :haha: plus it's sort of in the middle of the family that is coming :)

hmmm Thai food is amazing! I love the duck panang!! yum yum! Yeah it's supposed to be nearly 30* this weekend!

You still in Essex Sassy?

ooh I hope the move goes well for you Kelly :) Hopefully, no stress :hugs: Why are you moving back here again (if you don't mind me asking)? You don't hear many people who moved to Aus move back to the UK lol

Of course I dont mind you asking :flower: Will pop back on soon & tell you more :winkwink: Off to bed now! :sleep:

We're doing ok a little cold still sticking around our house I hope we kick soon. Son is doing good off formula but drinking lots more of the almond milk and it's the same amount of calories so idk? Moving like I thought has him back not sleeping alone and he wakes to eat once or twice a night. Not sure what we are going to do when new baby arrives.

My lo's are 14 months apart. My newborn Is only 4 days old. I feel totally guilty at the moment because im not able to do all the things i used to with him. Partly because I had a csection. I hope this feeling goes away soon.

^^ congratulations, welcome to our crazy group.

I promise that guilty feeling goes away really fast! My lo is nearly 3 months now and I'm already finding it a breeze compared to the first 8 weeks! I get one on one with both of mine everyday! Don't be so hard on yourself, the newborn stage will be over before you know it.

How has your eldest taken to the new baby?x

He has been pretty good. Giving him kisses. But I can tell he misses mommy too. He wants me to pick him up and it breaks my heart that I can't. Question did any of u ladies bf ur 2nd. I find it hard even though I know it will only get easier cuz I bf my first. But its harder because obv he constantly wants to eat so at the moment Im spending more time with my newborn.

:hi: Welcome :)

I didn't BF Henry ... we managed a day and it was too difficult for us BUT, I will be trying to BF this baby (more money related than anything to be honest), and luckily OH will be off for 2 weeks (is yours?) Set up an activity or sit down and read a book together whilst your feeding. Maybe get about 6 books nd ask him to pick one, and when that's finished just ask him if he wants to read another book etc. Get him to turn the pages etc.

It will get easier - the first few months are hard, but once you pass that initial newborn stage like Sassy said it becomes a breeze :)

Nope I didn't, tried for a week but just couldn't do it with 2! Plus Tabitha was just starting to stand etc so she needed a lot of watching etc!

I bf Zac for the first 6 weeks but stopped as he has a milk intolerance so is now on prescription milk. Dont stress yourself over bf, if formula works better this time then great, you have to do what works best for your family avd not what you feel you "should" be doing.xx

Thanx everyone. I feel guilty for thinking BF might not work out this time around since I did BF my first til 11mos. My husband is off for 2 weeks too and he is such a great help. He encourages me to BF but also tells me that if I decide not to BF to not feel guilty as formula is not bad for babies its just a diff way to feed.

Hi ladies just found this thread! Hope I can join? I am due 1st March and there will be just under 18 months between the 2 babies!
Also worrying about bf. Going to try to make it work but as other ladies have said at the start they feed such a lot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->