'Little Ones Close in Age' ~ Please join us

daddiesgift, :hugs: Charlie went through a food throwing stage and it was not nice! He was doing it because he'd had enough, but we hadn't responded to him being finished so he'd have a bit of a winge then through whatever he'd left. As others have said, remove the nearby food and that'll stop it.

YoungNImum - well done Eva! I hope Rosalie feels better soon.

I had the implant fitted on Friday and I've just felt awful since. Had a banging headache all day yesterday and I woke up today to an empty house! Of course panic set in (shortly followed by a migraine!) but Ben had taken the tiddlywinks out for the morning to give me a break and chance to rest. I bloody love him. Our wedding is 9 months today! :happydance: I can't believe it. I didn't think it sounded that close until I compared it to a pregnancy - I'd be 1 week pregnant today and conceive next Sunday for a due date based on conception of May 5, 2013. Can you tell I've had a lot of time on my hands today?! :haha:

How are you all? x

:haha: definitely too much time on your hands!!! 9 months will FLY by!

and what a lovely hubby to be you have! Are headaches a side affect? Will tehy disappear soon? Hope you feel better :flower:

Hey girls, how are you all? It's been too quiet it here!!xx

We are doing fairly well, busy but bored at the same time? Not sure if thats possible but thats how I feel! I barely get time on the computer anymore and getting on here from my phone is not so fun! My son will be one year old in two weeks! :cry: oh how the time flies, I can believe it looking at him but thinking a year ago I was pregnant with him I cant believe! So much has happened since then with my husband coming home from Afghanistan and us moving from Germany back to America that every week was a count down. Hopefully this next year will be different and time will go slower, leave the littles little longer!

Since we dont have our car yet :nope: and havent really made any friends here for his birthday Im going to make him some cupcakes (not sure he will even eat them but its worth a try!) take him swimming and make his favorite food for his dinner. He LOVES water so I bought some bath toys for his birthday, a little play tent, a shopping cart, a ball pit and a little tool set. :) I hope they come in the mail in time!!

I better go and check on dinner! Lately I have been NON STOP starving, thank you pregnancy, and really going crazy on apple pie :haha: Ive even been making my own from scratch! Hopefully this passes before I gain 100 pounds!

I keep forgetting to log into B&B, we moved house which has been hectic!!

Rosalie has her 2nd lot of jabs next tuesdat and iv also made an appointment with the doctor, im unsure about contraception, at first i decided the coil then injection but now iv started to consider the implant. altho my twin went through hell when she got hers in and has 2 periods a month im so unsure any help girls? x

:hi: ladies! :) YoungNImum - we're going for the coil this time around. I was going to get the implant BUT, I've heard a lot of bad things about it so have been put off!

Sassy - how was your night out the other night?

Ahhh I've got A LOT of pressure down there right now :( She just suddenly went BAMN and dropped and since about 3pm I feel like my insides are trying to push out :-/ I have my midwife appt tomorrow, so hopefully she'll tell me if it's normal this early or not with your 3rd baby :shrug:

Hope everyone is okay :flower:

I wanted the coil but bottled it and stuck with the pill lol!

Night out was good fun, I missed the kids lots though, we're off out again this friday too!!

I had terrible pressure really early with Zac, he was locked avd ready to go from 28weeks!!

Yep, I literally felt like his head was hanging out! I had severe SPD and was pretty much bed bound so didn't bother me too much!x

:hi: bbygurl :)

Sassy - eek that sounds horrible!! I think she's moved up a little bit since I had a bath last night, but still LOW!

How is everyone today? :flower:

Yep it was awful and the main reason I won't be having another :-(

We are all good thanks, Poppy's still in bed lazy moo! Zac got up at 7! Nothing planned today as the weather is poo but hopefully we'll get out for a few hours!!

You?x

Henry was up at half 6 - the ratbag! So, just got some washing done, breakfasts and need to get them ready as I have a midwife appointment at half 10. OH is off today, so hoping we get to do something rather than stay in all day!! :)

Can Poppy give the boys some tips on sleeping in past 8am :haha:

Poppy's always been an amazing sleeper, she does 12-13 hours over night then 1.5 in the morning and another 1 hour in the afternoon! Lazy kid

:hi: ladies! :) YoungNImum - we're going for the coil this time around. I was going to get the implant BUT, I've heard a lot of bad things about it so have been put off!

Sassy - how was your night out the other night?

Ahhh I've got A LOT of pressure down there right now :( She just suddenly went BAMN and dropped and since about 3pm I feel like my insides are trying to push out :-/ I have my midwife appt tomorrow, so hopefully she'll tell me if it's normal this early or not with your 3rd baby :shrug:

Hope everyone is okay :flower:

I thought ciol would be gd cause its not like id forget to take it like the pill :dohh: butthen i get put of at the thought of something an someone shoving something up my valangi :blush: iv also heard negitive stuff about the implant :wacko::wacko:

I wanted the coil but bottled it and stuck with the pill lol!

Night out was good fun, I missed the kids lots though, we're off out again this friday too!!

I had terrible pressure really early with Zac, he was locked avd ready to go from 28weeks!!

i can see me doing that at the very last minute lol really would prefer something els rather than the pill again :shrug:

hope you have a gd night on friday :flower:

:wave: Hi all ~ Sorry I dont get on much lately

Oceana is suffering right now with teething/reflux & she wont be put down for more than 5 minutes, its so hard :cry:

The only way I get a break in the day, is when im taking them out for a walk in the pushchair!

Hope everyone is well :friends: Im missing you guys

Question, recently started weaning my son off of formula to almond milk (dairy/soy allergy) and I'm wondering how do I go out with milk? Before I just had a bottle of water and formula dispenser but now I'd have to pour almond milk in bottle and take it with which isn't a problem for short times but what about long day trips? He doesn't drink juice, he'll drink water but not a bottles worth. He won't drink out of sippy cup only bottle or regular cup but handing him a cup in the car isnt always the best idea! He's still young do tho he eats 3 meals 2 snacks a day he can't go with out his milk! And he must enjoy this almond milk cause he drinks it more than formula

^^ wish I had some advice but poppy only has cows milk in the morning and before bed do Ive never needed to take it out! Can you buy small cartons of it maybe?

Kelly - hows things going with the move? Sorry to hear oceana is unsettled must be hard since you have so much going on!x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->