'Little Ones Close in Age' ~ Please join us

hi :)
I'm jealous of pregnant people!

I just bought £120 worth of Next for my 2.... Oooopsy :)
Yesterday i won and ipad2 on this FB group i'm in - its called mummys lucky dips. We already have an ipad so i've sold it to a guy in OHs work for £300 :) So thats buying my Ergo carrier, a play kitchen, some clothes and tonights takeaway :)
Last week i won a cath kidson bag so i'm returning it to John Lewis next week t swap it for a new yummy mummy bag for myself :)

WOW - how do you win all this stuff?! Amazing!! lol I wanna join ;)

and how can you be jealous of us preggos in this heat! :( It's 29* today and too hot for my to go out. Feel incredibly guilty though cause they get so bored :(

:hi: Rebecca :)

charlie, ill pm you my name and you can add me on facebook then i'll add you to the group.
basically they put an item up, say a £100 gift voucher and sell 100 'dips' @ £1 ea so basically you choose a number or numbers @ £1 a go. once all the numbers have been chosen, you pay for your numbers to the admin via paypal and once everyone has paid they use a random number generator to choose a number..once it has been won, the admins pay for the item and have it posted out to you :) better odds than the lottery!

29 degrees?! its about 20 here and cloudy!!

I'll definitely be getting addicted :haha:

Yep - my weather thingy on the laptop says 29* ... it's boiling in the flat, there is no breeze outside and it's just blue sky! Booooo! The lowest it will go to tonight is apparently 19* eeeeek!!!

Awww Kelly you are coming home? :flower:

I breastfed Mitch, and still am at 9 months (there is a gap of 12 months and 10 days between him and Amber) co-sleeping saved our feeding relatinship in the early days, things got easier around the 4 month mark, the only problem we have is where I did all of his feeds and just didn't think to introduce a bottle of expressed milk as he was always with me, he is still reliant on me for all milk feeds (not that I mind, means he is MINE for a bit longer :haha:) I wear him in a sling too which helped loads x

Yep 33 here too!! Boiling! Went out and bought a paddling pool from early learning centre- big sale on and was 4.50!! Reduced from £15!
Weird being pregnant 2nd time around. It was all so new and exciting first time. It's going really quickly though already!

Ooo can I joint this Facebook group as well? Although am very dubious of things that sound too goo to be true!! Lol!

It's called:
Mummy's lucky dips - pick a number
Honestly Rebecca, it's not a scam as you actually have to pay for your ticket, sometimes they'll sell 25 @ 50p for a little toy, or the iPad one I did was 100 @ £5 ( the prizes were iPad 2, kindles, and cash. You don't pay until all the number have been chosen by people and if they don't sell all the tickets they don't do it and you obv don't have to pay for it. They even link toys etc so you can see how much they cost and that the cost is met by tickets sales, there is no profit :)
Ive won a bag and my iPad 2, got my bag and just waiting for my iPad as I only won it on Friday afternoon :)

Suns out now, finally made an appearance about 5pm lol!
Have ordered an Indian to celebrate :)

We're having Dominos tonight ... can't really afford it but meh I'm too fat and hot to cook :haha:

Also going out with my family for Henry's birthday - jsut going to my OH's work place for lunch (he's working though which sucks) which should be nice :)

Ah cool! Have requested to join! :)

I know it's so hot. Last night it was 29 degrees in my son's room and that was with all windows open upstairs.

:shock: 29 degrees!!!! :( This weather better cool soon :haha: I think I'd prefer rain!

it's 25 here at the moment and it's only half 10 ... how do people in other hotter countries do it?!

I love the hot weather but it's not nice for the kiddies, it's not even safe for them to play outside really is it!

Any plans today? We're having a BBQ, then off to mothercare to spoil my lil princess, she's such a lil angel it's untrue, she really is the happiest loveliest lil girl, I know I'm biased but she really is. She NEVER cries, goes to bed without fuss, sleeps 12-13 hours every night, asks to go for a nap in the day when she's tired, eats amazingly, she's so gentle with Zac, she does as she's told, plays on her own and is just generally the model child. So proud of her it's untrue.

Oops got a bit carried away there :rofl:

I love the hot weather too but only if I dont have much on. It's good for sitting out in the garden etc. Not nice at night tho when there's no breeze and windows are all open but it's still boiling hot.

Bought a fan for my son's bedroom so hoping that will cool it down.

Asks for a nap?? Wow! Does sound like an angel. My son cries when he wants a nap lol! Or starts sucking his thumb it's only if I miss that cue that he cries so he's pretty good really.

Yep she says pooh bear (her comforter) then dum dum, I then ask her if she wants to go for a nap and she holds her arms up!x

My boys ask for sleep too (definitely like their mummy haha!) Henry goes and stands by his door and says na na (night night) - meaning he's ready and Stephen now just tells me he wants milk and is tired. I'm really hoping this little madame is the same lol!

Its super hot in california too. But we have a window fan and it definitely cools our room at night.

I'm in Aberdeen, it's rarely hot here! Except yesterday and so far today its a blue sky out there :)

girls i made this group on fb its little ones close in age group its secret which means no one can see what we write unless your in the group, and only people in the group can add new members, im hardly ever on here and just feel i miss to much and i never have time to catch up :( come join me :( x

Edited
Please note:

You may not link to third party forums, chatrooms, competing pregnancy/parenting resources, competing groups/pages or unapproved social networking Web Sites (Example: Formspring.me. The only approved sites at this time for personalpages only are: Facebook, Twitter, Bebo, YouTube, Myspace).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->