• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

'Little Ones Close in Age' ~ Please join us

Im thinking if setting up a facebook group for us...who would be interested in joining?
I hope lots of you....As there really is nothing better than sharing experiences with those that are also going through it
I do sometimes feel that my other friends dont realky understand, even those with 2 lo's not so close in age x

Me!

Can you add me to the front page, also? :pink: and :blue: 19 months apart. Thanks!

Im so glad we are getting interest in the facbook group....im thinking of making it a closed group
Will be back soon to update front page x

I'm back again :haha: last year had my :blue: and :pink: 16 months apart this time exactly same 16 months but :pink: and :pink: :) my son will be just over 2 1/2 xxx :wacko:

Doing great here! Decided to go ahead and try for #3! We might possibly be insane :winkwink:

That's awesome! We might go for 3 also... we'll see how 2 goes first!

38+3 today :shock: i cant believe i could potential be a mom of 3 under 3 any day :shock:
getting nervous!!

I'm terrified of having two under 15 months! No idea how I'm going to handle it but gotta do what I gotta do so it'll work out, right? :)

Feeling a tad scared too garden. But I know it'll be fine... I hope!

We'll adapt I'm sure! I think we're going to be exhausted for a while.

You will :D
I was a mess worrying about the same before DS2 arrived (16-17 month age gap). But youll figure things out and eventually you wont even remember why you were so anxious about it :hugs:

I'm terrified of having two under 15 months! No idea how I'm going to handle it but gotta do what I gotta do so it'll work out, right? :)

Dont worry! Mine are 15 months apart and its not THAT bad :haha: Obviously not as we are ttc #3. The early days are harder, just like it is with one baby. But it gets much easier. Now they play and entertain each other.

I agree with daddiesgift mine r 13 months apart n it's not that hard I love every minute of it. Actually when we have our next one we r in like four years we r going to have two close in age again lol.

Do your LO's get along for the most part, or do they fight, or both?

I agree with daddiesgift mine r 13 months apart n it's not that hard I love every minute of it. Actually when we have our next one we r in like four years we r going to have two close in age again lol.

^Thats the exact approach we were going to take. the only reason we arn't now is bc it's too much medical risk to me so this is our last (Which is one reason why we decided on keeping them all close so that one wasn't "left out" 5 yrs down the road), but otherwise we liked the close age gap so much we were gonna wait 5 years and then have two more close together.

it wont be as hard as you think ladies :hugs: i mean, dont get me wrong!I do have my trying days, but most days are much simplier than i envisioned and i love it.

now remind me of this with #2 and #3 being the same age gap as #1 and #2 bc im getting scared :lol: is 3 under 3 all new territory compared to two under two or not :shrug: ...nervous mostly bc i'll be even more outnumbered.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->