• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Little Pickle's cycle buddies!

LittlePickle

Reaction score
We are 8DPO today (or close to), Wednesday 29th October...

Fingers crossed to all!

Little Pickle
MooMoo
HippyMumma23
Loochie-Lu
Chillbilly
mrsmab
shelleylu

Hellooooo I am on another thread on cycle buddies, but you can never have too many!!

Can I join in the fun too ladies???

I'm 7dpo today!! Fingers crossed for us all xxxx

Shelley x

Hey girls,
Im 8 DPO today tooo and have been looking for some cycle buddies if anyone fancies a buddy!!! Can I join you girls

Fingers crossed for lots of BFP's this month Ladies

xxxx

Hi ya! Im not 100% sure how many DPO I am but somebody said I was probably 5-6 DPO. Im due on/bfp on the 4th of November.....

Thing is, I was talking to DP earlier and he was talking about waiting for a bit before continuing to ttc because his jobs all gone up in the air at the mo as there isnt much work on because of the threat of resession.

Im hoping that we dont stop, but if we do I will just come back at a later date. But untill then, I will be posting on here! xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

P.S How can I use icons in here? I know how to do it when Im starting a thread, but I cant see the option for them when replying to one.

Hi ya! Im not 100% sure how many DPO I am but somebody said I was probably 5-6 DPO. Im due on/bfp on the 4th of November.....

Thing is, I was talking to DP earlier and he was talking about waiting for a bit before continuing to ttc because his jobs all gone up in the air at the mo as there isnt much work on because of the threat of resession.

Im hoping that we dont stop, but if we do I will just come back at a later date. But untill then, I will be posting on here! xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

P.S How can I use icons in here? I know how to do it when Im starting a thread, but I cant see the option for them when replying to one.

Hi there.....just click the "advance" button on bottom of message as you reply to a thread..then you can change colour of text....size..add smilies...make sure you click the more button to see all.....

I am roughly 7dpo...with AF due Nov 6......
I am on another cycle buddy thread BUT will keep my eye on here as well for some more :bfp:
We forget to start a new thread after every cycle..haha
Any one want to share some symptoms if any??????I'm trying to ignore mine so I want to hear all about others tho'

I have absolutly naff all symptons! When I was pregnant with my son, I had dizzyness by this point, or maybe in a day or 2. I got it very quickly and quite badly for the 1st 12 weeks.

I dont have though, I have no symptons what so ever....

.... can I ask you a very TMI quesiton, which you dont have to answer if you dont want! What is your CM like at this point i your cycle? Im very confused by mine, and what its supposed to be like, I have it in abundance right now...... and didnt when I was apparently ovulating....

I am 8DPO... had cramps for 2 days (only veeery light) felt sick in the morning for a split second then sickness gone. a few days back got a lot of yellow tinged CM. this evening I was in the bath and OH said i didn't know nipples changed colour. I'm trying not too get too excited but that's another sign right???
Defo going to test Friday now.

big hugs!!!

Chillbilly, Shelleylu and mrsmab, I'll add you lovely ladies to the list!!! :D

ETA: oh, and I've been REALLY REALLY cold for 2 days now - I just can't seem to warm up!!!

I have absolutly naff all symptons! When I was pregnant with my son, I had dizzyness by this point, or maybe in a day or 2. I got it very quickly and quite badly for the 1st 12 weeks.

I dont have though, I have no symptons what so ever....

.... can I ask you a very TMI quesiton, which you dont have to answer if you dont want! What is your CM like at this point i your cycle? Im very confused by mine, and what its supposed to be like, I have it in abundance right now...... and didnt when I was apparently ovulating....

Hippy, (sorry to but in on your tmi question)!!! but I am in the same boat. Had none when ov'ing, but loads now. Am currently 7dpo - who knows whats going on eh?!!

Chill - I see you're here aswell!! one thread is obviously not enough for some crazy symptom addicts like ourselves....lol - just so you know, I have none either :(

Good luck girls xxx

Temp jumped up again this morning 36.7... I am going to try and get a 00.00 thermometer today as I only have a 00.0 one at the moment IYKWIM?

Anyway, cramps are a little less but kind of still there... they were really starting to hurt last night! I thought AF was coming!

How are you ladies??? symptoms so far today???

LP
xox

Hi ya, Ive had a few pains aswell, but I realised this morning that Im not actually due AF untill thr 8th! Thats ages away!

But like I said my partner is now saying he wnats to leave it a few months, but Im still keeping my fingers crossed for this month.

No symptons what so ever, Ive got an abundance of ewcm still though, havent a clue whats going on there still! Im torn between thinking we bd'd too late to thinking we bd'd too early! So confused! more bd'ing on friday night (I dont see dp untill then) but Im sure we would have missed it by then.

I got a text today from a friend, it was a picture of a BFP!!!! Shiny and bright! Im so hoping to go through pregnancy with her, it would be grand!

When are you planning on testing pixie? I dont think theres any point me testing before this tuesday...

xxxx
HP

MORNING LADIES!!!!

How is everyone today? Its gorgeous whether here this morning, I hope it lasts.

Ive still got no symptons what so ever, not that Im expecting any. Not only did my good friend get her BFP yesterday morning, but my other friend gave birth! Im over the moon for both of them though.

Is anyone testing today? Anyone feeling pregnant?

HOPE SO! xxxx

morning all!

Well, BBs are still feeling really tight in my bra still, althoughthey don't really look too much different! :blush:

The cramping I had has almost gone.. but last night OMG! I felt SO ill! Really light headed and a bit sicky and just generally 'meh'... IYKWIM???

We are all arounf 10DPO today aren't we...? Well, I don't think I'll test now as I don't want to be disappointed.

We've got a halloween party at ours tonight and I don't want to give the game away... so I'm going to be walking around with a glass of wine all night and make it last!!!! tiny sips over 5 or 6 hours... should be relitively easy..I hope! just have to avoid being topped up!!!
Mr P has got really good at ordering me a 'vodka and lemonade' at the pub when it's really just lemonade!!! :D sneaky sneaky!

Anyway, feeling very much 'normal' today so...??? I'm guessing I'm probably out... AF could be here soon (Probably around Tuesday).

Had a 00.1 of a temp rise again this morning... today was 36.8..

HOw are you guys?
Love and luck to all!!!
:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back