Little Rant!!

My friend may come over but I'm not sure yet. DH has school tonight so I'll be home with the kiddies. It's gorgeous out too, but it's okay cuz I'll be at the park tomorrow with DH, the kids and my friend and her daughter. :) What about you?

nothnig just cooked and the boys are gonna be watching football soon so i might go to my mums house to see her!!

Film with the hub and take away pizza :) ironing if I can face it! X

Spending time at home with DH. We just got some new Mac laptops so we've been having fun personalizing them. Not much going on...

Hope you can cheer up~ :) lets all hope for a good month... and support. I am sure most of us are here cause we think about this ALL the time, and our daily ppl are sick of hearing it!! Its so nice to feel not alone in the craziness!! lol ;)

Hope you can cheer up~ :) lets all hope for a good month... and support. I am sure most of us are here cause we think about this ALL the time, and our daily ppl are sick of hearing it!! Its so nice to feel not alone in the craziness!! lol ;)

So, So True! Lol...

Would you mind if I join you? I'm a member of another baby forum but the read and run is massive over there so I don't always get responses.

I'm 33 and DH is 41. We've been trying for 3 years, I had an ectopic in September 2009, we took a break but are back trying now.

I've had the oddest month. I normally have a 30 day cycle had spotting on CD14 but -OPKs, kept testing and didn't get a positive. Thought I'd check my temps (had been charting previously but hadn't done it that month so familiar with post and pre-ov temps). FF thinks I ovulated on CD23 and I'm now 3dpo. Have felt awful for days though and just fed up because cycle is obviously going to be a long one.

Hopefully this will be everyone's month (although I'm not confident that its mine).

x

welcomes babes your more than welcome to join us lovely!!!!

Would you mind if I join you? I'm a member of another baby forum but the read and run is massive over there so I don't always get responses.

I'm 33 and DH is 41. We've been trying for 3 years, I had an ectopic in September 2009, we took a break but are back trying now.

I've had the oddest month. I normally have a 30 day cycle had spotting on CD14 but -OPKs, kept testing and didn't get a positive. Thought I'd check my temps (had been charting previously but hadn't done it that month so familiar with post and pre-ov temps). FF thinks I ovulated on CD23 and I'm now 3dpo. Have felt awful for days though and just fed up because cycle is obviously going to be a long one.

Hopefully this will be everyone's month (although I'm not confident that its mine).

x

Welcome! Sorry to see that you aren't feeling well. I do hope that it gets better for you and that this month won't be as long as you may think. Thanks for the wishes!

I agree about the reading and running. I just joined and didnt realize that people could see that you read but didnt write. So the last one I went to that I couldnt offer any sound advice, I let them know that I wished them the best.
Thats what we're here for. Support.

of course you can! ;) how have you felt awful? symptoms?
What makes ff think you had ov on cd23? when is af due?

of course you can! ;) how have you felt awful? symptoms?
What makes ff think you had ov on cd23? when is af due?

Thank you :)

My temp has shot up loads and as I wasn't temping the entire month (I started temping because I kept getting negative OPKs and had run out!) I can't say what my temps were earlier in my cycle. My normal temp is around 35.9, it went up to 36.3 yesterday and shot up to nearly 36.6 today - not sure if I'm getting a cold or not but that temp is nearly the highest I've ever got when temping.

Have felt nauseous for days on and off, today has been very bad. Very sore teeth, they really hurt! Sore throat as well today and what feels like the start of a cough.

But I haven't had my normal post ovulation symptoms, normally I would have backache and sore boobs but haven't had that. Keep getting an odd feeling, a bit like cramps you get in your legs around my groin and an achy leg. Just feel weird but don't want to say pregnant weird because I feel stupid because I'm supposed to only be 3 dpo.:wacko:

I can't really give advise about the temping... have not done it yet. Guess i will start next month?! But sounds like u r Oing? maybe the crampy stuff is from that and a cold coming on to top it off?
hopefully this WILL be your month! ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->