Little Rant!!

i have just seen a post where a ladie said there feeling really low etc 19 reads not one reply correct me if im wrong but thats a little upsetting really were here to support each other and be there not read and run and ignore.I realise on some posts you cannot comment as its something You do not know a lot about but remember peoples feelings when you click on and read then go!!

I've found myself scrolling through the thread list and deliberately reading the posts with few or no replies and posting something even if it's just good luck. Didn't realise I was doing it till just now!!

evening ladies!!

my af is so bloody heavy hoping it will dye down tomorrow

how have your days been today i am now home and chilling out had a nice soak and cooked my boys dinner now its my time xx

i am feeling really positive this month about ttc xx

My opinion is, if you see less than 2 replies to someone's post, go in and even if you don't know the answer, wish them luck or something. At least that way it shows we care and we're still acknowledging their thread whether we know the answer or not.

have you re tested fertile? and how are you babes x

so ladies got another reading today (yes im obsessed) it was so in depth it was amazing here is the link she responds within hours xx

after my reading she asked for a photo and gave me a further reading shes called laurel xx

www.esotericreadings.com

tell her that i recommended her xx

have you re tested fertile? and how are you babes x

I tested yesterday with two HPT's that came with my Fertibella package and I actually got faint lines on them but I don't know to trust them. I know I can ovulate during AF since it's happened before but even if that were the case, I don't know WHEN I would've conceived. AF started the 11th and we DTD that night. We also DTD the 16th, 18th and I believe the 19th. It's written down in notepad lol. So, let's say I was ovulating during AF and I conceived on the 11th or whatever, I'd be 12dpo. So it may be picking it up but I don't think I'm pregnant right now. Not yet at least. I have some clear CM on and off but nothing like ovulation CM, more like I'm becoming fertile CM. My OPK's are getting darker but haven't gotten darker than the control line.

I know but if not, I'm gonna keep BDing to see what happens!!

Thanks love. :)

Evening ladies,

Sorry wasn't on much but was feeling down about my temp dip yesterday and generally felt rough. Long day at work today.

Gnomer - those drawings are amazing!:thumbup:

Nellyville - you're not out yet!:flower:

Hayley - Sorry you're having such a nasty AF. Hope she slows down and Fs off soon.:hugs:

Claire - welcome and are you going to test just in case it isn't AF? :D

As for me my temp went up today and I didn't get my AF! I feel really achey and stuff so don't know what's going on. xx :shrug:

wowo im no good with temps etc as this is my first month temping and only cd2 lmao xxx

hope its a good sign babes xx

Notorious – I’ve seen a couple of blatantly rude posts myself and actually called one person out on it. I just couldn’t believe how rude it was. I had been staying to myself in my journal and a couple other’s journals for a bit, and finally came back to the ttc threads to see that as one of the first replies to another girl who was obviously upset and scared. Anyhow, I really hope you stay here. There are some really great girls here that offer nothing but support. :flower:

Clair - :hugs: Sorry the :witch: got you. Keep your head up and think positive about this cycle. You may have O’d late this cycle, which was why AF was late. You must have needed the sleep last night. Glad you feel much better today. :flower: Catch the eggy this cycle. X-mas baby! Hope your appt goes well today.

Gnomer – Sometimes we just need those lazy days, and it’s great you can work from home for a bit. :thumbup: Not said often, though it has been in here this past couple days :haha:, but hope AF comes soon for you so you can start a fresh cycle. Luckily I never had to deal with coming off birth control because my body couldn’t handle it when I was on it. Must be the PCOS. :shrug: I would bleed for weeks on end when I was on bcp and depo. Not fun at all. :nope: What cycle day are you on right now? Also, love love love the pics!

Hayley – Heavy AFs can do that to ya. :hugs: Loving your PMA, though. If your ticker is right and you should be Oing in 17 days, I would start taking them a few days before that. I’m doing the SMEP this month, so I started with the OPKs on CD10 (which I have now realized was way too early :haha: ). But with the CB digis, since you don’t have a lot to just waste, I would start when you start getting fertile CM (when it starts feeling watery and slippery). Maybe MrsGrimes might be able to help you more since she uses them. :flower: Also, thanks for the info on the reading – that’s not much at all. :happydance:

Nelly - :haha: Well hopefully you can rub off some of those preggo vibes you picked up on us girls in here too. :haha: You’re not out until :witch: shows her face. The temp dip may be implantation. Just had a look at your chart and this cycle’s chart looks a lot different from last cycles, so hopefully that’s a good sign. :flower:

Waitin – Awesome! :happydance: Looks like I’ll definitely have to get another reading just to see if it matches. Maybe baby was hiding it’s baby bits from the psychics. :haha: And like all the girls said, no such thing as gatecrashing in here! :)

Fertil – Hope it’s your BFP – 2 tests with faint lines is a very good sign. :dust:

Kirin – The dip may have been implantation – just had a look at your chart. :) It sounds really promising! :dust:

Aw thanks hon, I really hope so. Not feeling that positive and am nervous about taking my temp in the morning incase it drops again and Af arrives. x

i have just seen a post where a ladie said there feeling really low etc 19 reads not one reply correct me if im wrong but thats a little upsetting really were here to support each other and be there not read and run and ignore.I realise on some posts you cannot comment as its something You do not know a lot about but remember peoples feelings when you click on and read then go!!

I've found myself scrolling through the thread list and deliberately reading the posts with few or no replies and posting something even if it's just good luck. Didn't realise I was doing it till just now!!

thats gr8 huni that means alot i posted this afternoon i waitd n waited n no1 replied ive just looked ive had 43 views n 2 replys lmao :( never mind i have u lovely ladies xxxx:hugs:

Aw thanks hon, I really hope so. Not feeling that positive and am nervous about taking my temp in the morning incase it drops again and Af arrives. x

I completely know how that feels. The whole time I'm waiting for the thermometer to go off I'm begging for the temp to still be elevated. But, it looks good that your temp went back up today. Sending pos vibes you way hun. Fxxx

Evening ladies,

Sorry wasn't on much but was feeling down about my temp dip yesterday and generally felt rough. Long day at work today.

Gnomer - those drawings are amazing!:thumbup:

Nellyville - you're not out yet!:flower:

Hayley - Sorry you're having such a nasty AF. Hope she slows down and Fs off soon.:hugs:

Claire - welcome and are you going to test just in case it isn't AF? :D

As for me my temp went up today and I didn't get my AF! I feel really achey and stuff so don't know what's going on. xx :shrug:

hey thanks hun i did test but still bfn my doc was noooooo use wot so ever she just looked n nodded repeatin yes yes yes then there was about 1 min silence so i then said well wot can it be.... she then said it could b a number of things i did a urine test n she said which was negative :cry: then she gave me a card wif another appt date 4 2morrow 4.10 thankfully it was 4 another doc lol so will no more then lol xxx i just dnt know wot it is i normally every 28 no earlier n later af due sun had backache last nite then a tiny bit of spottin so put a tampon on b4 went bed woke up nothin was on it :wacko: then i used a pad n there is nothin there really its so very very light n a pinky red colour no clots nothin n normally af is sooo heavy i have 2 change my tampon every hour n use a pad n thats always been the case soon as she shows her face lol never had this at all im so confused :(

Notorious – I’ve seen a couple of blatantly rude posts myself and actually called one person out on it. I just couldn’t believe how rude it was. I had been staying to myself in my journal and a couple other’s journals for a bit, and finally came back to the ttc threads to see that as one of the first replies to another girl who was obviously upset and scared. Anyhow, I really hope you stay here. There are some really great girls here that offer nothing but support. :flower:

Clair - :hugs: Sorry the :witch: got you. Keep your head up and think positive about this cycle. You may have O’d late this cycle, which was why AF was late. You must have needed the sleep last night. Glad you feel much better today. :flower: Catch the eggy this cycle. X-mas baby! Hope your appt goes well today.

Gnomer – Sometimes we just need those lazy days, and it’s great you can work from home for a bit. :thumbup: Not said often, though it has been in here this past couple days :haha:, but hope AF comes soon for you so you can start a fresh cycle. Luckily I never had to deal with coming off birth control because my body couldn’t handle it when I was on it. Must be the PCOS. :shrug: I would bleed for weeks on end when I was on bcp and depo. Not fun at all. :nope: What cycle day are you on right now? Also, love love love the pics!

Hayley – Heavy AFs can do that to ya. :hugs: Loving your PMA, though. If your ticker is right and you should be Oing in 17 days, I would start taking them a few days before that. I’m doing the SMEP this month, so I started with the OPKs on CD10 (which I have now realized was way too early :haha: ). But with the CB digis, since you don’t have a lot to just waste, I would start when you start getting fertile CM (when it starts feeling watery and slippery). Maybe MrsGrimes might be able to help you more since she uses them. :flower: Also, thanks for the info on the reading – that’s not much at all. :happydance:

Nelly - :haha: Well hopefully you can rub off some of those preggo vibes you picked up on us girls in here too. :haha: You’re not out until :witch: shows her face. The temp dip may be implantation. Just had a look at your chart and this cycle’s chart looks a lot different from last cycles, so hopefully that’s a good sign. :flower:

Waitin – Awesome! :happydance: Looks like I’ll definitely have to get another reading just to see if it matches. Maybe baby was hiding it’s baby bits from the psychics. :haha: And like all the girls said, no such thing as gatecrashing in here! :)

Fertil – Hope it’s your BFP – 2 tests with faint lines is a very good sign. :dust:

Kirin – The dip may have been implantation – just had a look at your chart. :) It sounds really promising! :dust:

i have to have pma if we dont believe in ourselves it wont ever haooen xxx thanks babes xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->