Little Rant!!

I always think the more the different readings match up the more likely it is to happen. How much was that reading? I'm thinking about getting one of those too to see if it matches with Gail's.

it was 5 dollars so like £3

Oh stop tempting me to get a reading! xD I am finding it hard to justify spending so much on a prediction, when I already spend on tests and folic acid.

Must ignore current talk and remember my tightening purse straps! haha

hehe get one get one xx

I've been here since 08... I've recently come back to find ITS NOT THE SAME. girls here can be either real mean and rude as I've come to read quite a few times OR they completely ignore you all together. I'm debating on actually switching forums...waiting first to see how it goes this week.

dont leave babes i felt exactly the same i joined in 2009 and its not the same just come onto this thread and chat babes xx

Morning all! Aren't we a yappy little bunch?! I've been laying here 20 minutes catching up!!

Well, 10 dpo. No :witch: but my temps are taking a dive so I reckon the old bag will be hete in the next day or 2. Had 2 pregnant ladies and a 3 week old baby in work last night, it was killing me. But I hovered around the expectant mums as much as I could seeing as pregnancy is obviously contagious!!! Suppose I should really get up, ttfn!!! X

I always think the more the different readings match up the more likely it is to happen. How much was that reading? I'm thinking about getting one of those too to see if it matches with Gail's.

Sorry to gatecrash (awesome thread by the way!) but I had 4 conception readings when TTC and 3 of them (Sandra, Aimee and Jenny Renny) said Oct/Nov conception which was right :thumbup: The only thing not right was that they ALL said girl- unless OH and I are going to have a big shock when bubba arrives :haha:

morning nelly Its not over until the witch shows her ugly arse face though babes

I just started temping today xx

arghhh I'm now on cd22 and highs from 19-22 cycle last month was 31 days - is there time left for my peak?

Sorry to gatecrash (awesome thread by the way!) but I had 4 conception readings when TTC and 3 of them (Sandra, Aimee and Jenny Renny) said Oct/Nov conception which was right :thumbup: The only thing not right was that they ALL said girl- unless OH and I are going to have a big shock when bubba arrives :haha:

hey babes great to hear both jenny and another said bfp april and a boy sandra said bfp may/june so i guess i gotta wait and see now!!

your not gate crashing welcome aboard feel free to chat away babes xx
i secrectly want a girl xx

do you have the aimee link

I find my temps will tell me when :witch: is due before she makes an appearance. Just went to the loo and -tmi- had some browny/pink mucus. I know it COULD be a good sign but I'm not convinced!

Boo for oncoming AF! It might not be AF though. Keep fingers crossed! Could be implantation dip?

Pft gatecrashing! You cannot gatecrash a no invite needed party ;D

So the longer I sit at home drawing daffodils, the more I want to stay at home. I just found a forgotten stash of acrylics. So I thiiiink, I shall stay here until I have to go to evening work. Yay for kind of procrastinating!

Lol Gnome ur bonkers!! Paint/draw something nice and post it to cheer us all up! X

lol wow show us a piccy of your drawings babes xxx

nelly think positive xx

I shall! =* I'm in a lovely spring mood today. Our house is a sun trap, and the sun is currently beaming through the back window and lighting it all up. Lovely day! I daren't step out out in it though. Its probably FREEZING!

I'm currently working on a baby holding a daffodil. Daffodil > Spring > Rebirth > baby!
I'm trying to avoid actually drawing the baby at the minute so I'm going to run off a few daffodil prints first.

I love me some positivity. Probably won't be so positive after another good few months of ttc though xD

How are you today Hayley? Working?

yes babes at work on super heavy as well and moody today lmao

feeling good just ordered another reading omg im addicted now last one this time though x

hey babes great to hear both jenny and another said bfp april and a boy sandra said bfp may/june so i guess i gotta wait and see now!!

your not gate crashing welcome aboard feel free to chat away babes xx
i secrectly want a girl xx

do you have the aimee link

Lol, I'm lucky in that I didn't mind whether our bubba was a boy or girl, but I think my OH secretly wanted a boy :haha:

I can't find the link I had for Aimee but I'm sure it must be in the psychics etc forum on here.

thanks babes xx

i dont mind really as long as i get a healthy bundle xx

Booo @ heavyness. But massive yay for ttc-ing to come!

I secretly want a girl. And i have already secretly decided on a name xD

I just want a bundle. Boy, girl, moose I don't care I'm just sick of getting :bfn: every sodding month!!! Aaaaaaaand breathe!! Lol.

Ok, maybe not moose!

Good morning guys!

Today I am feeling incredibly lazy. SO, instead of going all the way into work, I have decided to sit my arse on the couch and use the oil pastels in my back. I'll go into work this afternoon.

I'm also doing this part time work I picked up this evening. Forgot about that. Oh how I can't be bothered.

Notorious, I think it helps once you find a nice little group of girls you regularly talk to. That way you have a few friendships and they probably know what you need help with.
I've noticed the rude, and the ignorant, but not much. Only in small doses!

Clair, good morning! Boo to AF. You have really nice predictable cycles though. That must be working on your side! Good luck with this month! Make them eggies stick!

I still haven't had a period. So, now I am beginning to think I am actually just messed up after the implanon. Which means, this is going to take longer than I though. Boooo! I just want a period now, quicker it comes, quicker I am fertile!

aftenoon sweetie,
im a little confused really cos my af is barley there but i have pains n crampin like she is so im just happy not 2 have the full flow lol think it might have something to do wif my bipolar meds - lithium yes my cycle is very regular every mornin on day 28 lol but ive had a good cry on the phone 2 my df n he said we can give it another shot then go back 2 the docs if it doesnt work so fx for my sticky beanies this month xxxx how are you feelin im sory u still havnt had af mayb u o late then obvoiusly implanted late fx for u sweetie xxxxx:kiss::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->