Little Rant!!

hey thanks hun i did test but still bfn my doc was noooooo use wot so ever she just looked n nodded repeatin yes yes yes then there was about 1 min silence so i then said well wot can it be.... she then said it could b a number of things i did a urine test n she said which was negative :cry: then she gave me a card wif another appt date 4 2morrow 4.10 thankfully it was 4 another doc lol so will no more then lol xxx i just dnt know wot it is i normally every 28 no earlier n later af due sun had backache last nite then a tiny bit of spottin so put a tampon on b4 went bed woke up nothin was on it :wacko: then i used a pad n there is nothin there really its so very very light n a pinky red colour no clots nothin n normally af is sooo heavy i have 2 change my tampon every hour n use a pad n thats always been the case soon as she shows her face lol never had this at all im so confused :(

How frustrating! I would have been so upset with my doctor if I wasn't given any info. :hugs: Just so you know, the preg tests at the Dr's office is less sensitive than most hpts so you could actually be preggo but too early for those tests to detect Hcg. :flower:

hey thanks hun i did test but still bfn my doc was noooooo use wot so ever she just looked n nodded repeatin yes yes yes then there was about 1 min silence so i then said well wot can it be.... she then said it could b a number of things i did a urine test n she said which was negative :cry: then she gave me a card wif another appt date 4 2morrow 4.10 thankfully it was 4 another doc lol so will no more then lol xxx i just dnt know wot it is i normally every 28 no earlier n later af due sun had backache last nite then a tiny bit of spottin so put a tampon on b4 went bed woke up nothin was on it :wacko: then i used a pad n there is nothin there really its so very very light n a pinky red colour no clots nothin n normally af is sooo heavy i have 2 change my tampon every hour n use a pad n thats always been the case soon as she shows her face lol never had this at all im so confused :(

How frustrating! I would have been so upset with my doctor if I wasn't given any info. :hugs: Just so you know, the preg tests at the Dr's office is less sensitive than most hpts so you could actually be preggo but too early for those tests to detect Hcg. :flower:

oh no really lol arrrggh i give up____ well i dont really but this is horrible 2 deal with now ive just been 2 the loo n hardly anythin there surly if af was here id b floodin as usual now especially 24 hours in2 it lol xx

It very well could be implantation bleeding. Fxxx that's what it is. :dust:

could it really its just ive never had this b4 i had pos opk sunday 6th up untill tues/wed8th9th so that make it 12 days how long does implantation bleed last 4 xxx

Thankyou all for picture comments! My art is my baby. The only real thing in my life I am proud of.

had a wee accident earlier. Was attempting to open a package with a stanley knife, and managed to catch two fingers on the blade. Not too bad, definitely not an emergency, but I think I'll have to go and get one finger stitched tomorrow. Its right on the bend of my finger, so refusing completely to close. Booo! I'm having such a pain in the arse week! But they do say things come in three's. This is my number 3.

Oh Christine, I hope it's a BFP! However, if it is, I demand you stay on the ttc board. You have taught me TONS, and I refuse to do without you =D

Stash, I'm on cd31. I USED to have regular 28 day cycles. Booo to birth control! xD

Clair, people only ignore you because they are arses. Screw them! You have us, we will do our darned best! Also. Sucky doctor is sucky.

Hayley, I hope the witch eases up tonight. I'm only really bad on my first day on. By far the worst day of my month.

Nelly! LOL! That actually made me snort. I just had images of you pouncing on him as soon as he walked in the door.

Kirin, I cannot help, but good luck! I really hope it is implantation.

What will happen once one of us gets BFP? Are we forced into moving onto the tri boards, or can we still linger here and have our natters? I don't want any of you lot leaving!

Oh and also! I was thinking whilst doing my shift tonight right, I used to play neopets :blush:, and on there, there was a group of us called the 'Ranters'. I even remember our thread title; RANTS: Enter At Your own Risk!

Anyway, enough of my embarrassing past hobbies. My point is, what a blummin' strange coincidence I find myself making friends here on a Rant thread! I clearly must just be attracted to the word! haha

Clair - Implantation itself can happen anywhere between 6-12dpo. As for the IB, I'm not exactly sure. I've heard some people have it for one day and I've read one lady had it for almost a week. Also, just remembered this, a friend of mine from way back didn't find out she was pregnant until she was almost 6 months along. She was having what she thought were light periods and never really had morning sickness. Plus she was really thin and just thought she was gaining a bit of weight. She went on to have a healthy baby girl who is now 5 years old.

Oh and also! I was thinking whilst doing my shift tonight right, I used to play neopets :blush:, and on there, there was a group of us called the 'Ranters'. I even remember our thread title; RANTS: Enter At Your own Risk!

Anyway, enough of my embarrassing past hobbies. My point is, what a blummin' strange coincidence I find myself making friends here on a Rant thread! I clearly must just be attracted to the word! haha

:haha: You must be attracted to the word. What a funny coincidence. :haha:

Thankyou all for picture comments! My art is my baby. The only real thing in my life I am proud of.

had a wee accident earlier. Was attempting to open a package with a stanley knife, and managed to catch two fingers on the blade. Not too bad, definitely not an emergency, but I think I'll have to go and get one finger stitched tomorrow. Its right on the bend of my finger, so refusing completely to close. Booo! I'm having such a pain in the arse week! But they do say things come in three's. This is my number 3.

Oh Christine, I hope it's a BFP! However, if it is, I demand you stay on the ttc board. You have taught me TONS, and I refuse to do without you =D

Stash, I'm on cd31. I USED to have regular 28 day cycles. Booo to birth control! xD

Clair, people only ignore you because they are arses. Screw them! You have us, we will do our darned best! Also. Sucky doctor is sucky.

Hayley, I hope the witch eases up tonight. I'm only really bad on my first day on. By far the worst day of my month.

Nelly! LOL! That actually made me snort. I just had images of you pouncing on him as soon as he walked in the door.

What will happen once one of us gets BFP? Are we forced into moving onto the tri boards, or can we still linger here and have our natters? I don't want any of you lot leaving!

hey .... im glad u ladies r back ive looooonley lol i even ate half a packet of jacobs choccy creams mmmm lol im stayin on here even wen i get my bfp defo defo :kiss::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Clair - Implantation itself can happen anywhere between 6-12dpo. As for the IB, I'm not exactly sure. I've heard some people have it for one day and I've read one lady had it for almost a week. Also, just remembered this, a friend of mine from way back didn't find out she was pregnant until she was almost 6 months along. She was having what she thought were light periods and never really had morning sickness. Plus she was really thin and just thought she was gaining a bit of weight. She went on to have a healthy baby girl who is now 5 years old.

omg really??? i guess cos ive had 2 children b4 but never experinced all this ttc stuff as i got caught on the pill with both my little girl is 9 n my baby boy is 6 xxx thanks hun for that xxx

Yep. I've learned a lot from being on here, doing my own research and book reading, and RE visits. I obv don't know everything, but I've deffo learned a lot. Glad I could help.

Well I posted in the tww about something but no one responded after 18 views... I have a sad. It's like my journal. :( I try to be consistant and reply to everyone... sniff. Anyway... I've had some weirdness with my CM this evening and got my hopes up...and I don't want to get my hopes up :(

Well I posted in the tww about something but no one responded after 18 views... I have a sad. It's like my journal. :( I try to be consistant and reply to everyone... sniff. Anyway... I've had some weirdness with my CM this evening and got my hopes up...and I don't want to get my hopes up :(

:hugs: I know how you feel hun. Stay positive. I'm going to have a little skip over to your journal - DH and I are on our 16th month ttc. :hugs:

I wouldn't even think of leaving you girls if I get my BFP. Just as long as it doesn't make anyone uncomfortable here, I'm gonna stay. There are a lot of TTC forums that once you become pregnant they rather you leave cuz it hurts the other members who are still TTC. So, the only reason I'd leave is it if made people uncomfortable! But I promise not talk about my pregnancy unless asked something! :)

I wouldn't even think of leaving you girls if I get my BFP. Just as long as it doesn't make anyone uncomfortable here, I'm gonna stay. There are a lot of TTC forums that once you become pregnant they rather you leave cuz it hurts the other members who are still TTC. So, the only reason I'd leave is it if made people uncomfortable! But I promise not talk about my pregnancy unless asked something! :)

That's sucky - to make friends and then have to leave and not know how they've got on or be able to support them. :nope: How are you by the way?

That's sucky - to make friends and then have to leave and not know how they've got on or be able to support them. :nope: How are you by the way?

It does suck! It's like, betrayal lol. Ok, I'm pregnant so now I gotta leave? that's not nice. We've all been there for each other from the very start. I say we all finish together. Seriously. :)

I'm doing alright, confused about my tests but I'm doing alright. How you been?

Doing good, thinking pos but still waiting to O. Plus I've caught some kinda flu bug so I'm taking it easy at home (which leaves me with a lot of time to catch up on posts in here :haha:).

I think the same thing that all us girls need to stick together. My first friend on here fell preggo and slowly stopped visiting my journal and now she comes by to say hi. :cry: But I've also made some new friends, too and they're all wonderful. :)

Doing good, thinking pos but still waiting to O. Plus I've caught some kinda flu bug so I'm taking it easy at home (which leaves me with a lot of time to catch up on posts in here :haha:).

I think the same thing that all us girls need to stick together. My first friend on here fell preggo and slowly stopped visiting my journal and now she comes by to say hi. :cry: But I've also made some new friends, too and they're all wonderful. :)

Aww hun, I hope you get better real soon! But at least now you have time to spend with us haha :)

Yea, it tends to happen a lot. I mean, I know once you get your BFP you wanna move on to your DDC and that's fine, but stick around ya know? show your face. Let us know how you're doing and check in on us too. We may be bitchy from time to time cuz of our hormones and the whole TTC stress but the pregnant girls were once us at one time. So, if I get pregnant (or if I already am) I'm not leaving you girls. :) I love it here. I never find anything wrong with this place and usually I find something wrong with every TTC forum I've been on cuz the girls are so mean lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->