Little Rant!!

Cheer up Hayley love! Its the start of your ttcing again! Its an exciting time! <3

I have spoken to my dad again. Lets see how he behaves friday when i have to get up for work again.

I so cannot wait to move out again. Just hunting for a home. Debating renting again. Although I really really would prefer to buy. Humph!

Clair, glad this doctor wasn't such a tool! Good news!

ur very welcome ladies hope ur ok hayley darlin xxxxxxx
im not on here 2 much 2nite ive got a poundin headache eeerrgh
gllad u had a chat with ur dad hun it can only help..... surly xxx

Hopefully. If not, I'll move into the shed.

Yeah I'm not very chatty tonight either Clair. I miss my man. He seems to be missing me too. Rang me 7 times so far. It kills me not being able to be with him. We don't even have to talk. Just knowing he is there, in the house, makes me feel a hell of a lot better.

Oh AND, I meant to say this earlier, but I make this thread my first visit on here too! Infact, tonight it has been the only thing I have been too xD

Hi ladies! Haven't been over here in a few days, got caught up on so many threads I couldn't remember what this one was about. And I keep seeing it and thinking, geez, that thread is really popular. So here I am again!

4 BFN's so far. Waiting today or tomorrow for my IC's to come in and I won't be testing again til then. Anywhere from 11DPO to 13DPO today. Frustrating. Kinda just want AF to come so I can try again.

hey ladies big kisses and yes naomi im hooked on this thread the other forum is boring lmao x

4 BFN's so far. Waiting today or tomorrow for my IC's to come in and I won't be testing again til then. Anywhere from 11DPO to 13DPO today. Frustrating. Kinda just want AF to come so I can try again.

You and I are in the same boat!! I just wish :witch: would hurry up and show her face or bugger off and make way for :yellow: to visit me instead of her!!

I know hayley saw it, if anyone else fancies a laugh........

https://www.babyandbump.com/trying-...-some-you-might-like-too-not-ttc-related.html

OH GOOD LUCK NELLY! I really hope it is a nice, clear bfp!
And that post was freaking hilarious. I just read them out to my mother, who nearly bust a rib!

Evening ladies!

Well I'm now 9 dpo and had another temp rise today. Boobs are now really hot. Not sore just hot. Still feeling rough as well. Decided I'm taking friday off as I just feel like I could do with a rest. I'm going to test on Saturday unless my temps take a turn.

Claire - excellent news about the doctor. I do love it when they sound like they actually care and seem to know what they're talking about. Fingers crossed for you.

Nelly - I shall check in hopefully to see your :BFP:

Stash - I LOVED that song. Ace.

Gnomer - I quite fancy the idea of having someone do my cleaning and stuff but couldnt cope with living with my parents again. Mind you I haven't lived with either of them since I was 18 - 15 years ago!

Hayley - How you doing hon?

I hope I havent' missed anyone out.

Oh and if I get a BFP I'm definitely staying put. :thumbup:

Got my IC's in today... ripped one apart not understanding that you can take the test as is right out of the package... LOL

But once again another BFN.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->