Little Rant!!

Well if I can get better today hubby and I are going to a baseball game and going up to Seattle and going to hang out there and go shopping and the aquarium and stuff. Hotel BD yesssss :) :)

Clair - your chart is still looking good. Your temps are still elevated which is what's most important. You do still have some days to see what happens so try not to stress! When are you planning to test?

Nelly - catch that egg! FX'd for you!

Kendra - hope you start feeling better soon!

hey ladies im sunburnt but what a fab day with my mates n kids xx lushhhhhhhhhh

sore boobs still and so angry all the time temp is rising still xxxx

Good Morning ranters!!

another lush day today sun is beaming and its bbq time whooooooop:happydance:

im still vvv moody and have really sore boobs which is odd my chart seems to look ok doesnt it?:wacko:

im 6dpo today gone well fast the hardest part for me this cycle was waiting for ov xxx:sleep:

have a lush day girls xxx
:crib::laundry::iron::shower::mail::hangwashing::wedding::cake:

Man I wish we had some nice weather over here!!!!! I'm doing ok, feeling a lot better, I hope all you ladies are so busy BD-ing that you can't come on and post!

hey there ladies :)

Well its ben a lovely weekend apart frm the fact that i was workin 4 most of it but got 2 spend late afternoon in the beer garden so that was nice well this morn is a weird 1 11dpo n my sore bb's av gone there not heavy nor sore there a little tender but thats it not really feelin it now :( n my temp is on the decrease only by 0.1 n still above coverline so is that ok??? :( so i tested anyways lmao ....... BFN which i knew anyways but hey im not out till af shows her ugly face which will b fri (i think) so im not gonna test again till thurs wif my poas buddy hayley lol hehehe

Hows all ur weekends go ??

Nelly/mrsgrimes did u get plenty of sexy time 2 catch then eggys yaaaaay ;)

i tested with clair this am on fone bfn but i still had pos opk till tues eve so i oved tues so im only 6dpo xx not again now till fri i know we said thurs clair but im doing it fri xx

hope your all ok love you all xx

Morning ladies! Just got my 5th pos opk in 3 days, so still no eggy, although plenty of sexytime this weekend and I've just text hubby to let him know I'll need another "shot" when I get home tonight! Feeling really good about this month, so determined that this is going to be our month.

i tested with clair this am on fone bfn but i still had pos opk till tues eve so i oved tues so im only 6dpo xx not again now till fri i know we said thurs clair but im doing it fri xx

I just looked at your chart again, if you put your opks in it'll help with your lines, you probs won't need the override xx

hey ladies:)

When do we normally implant???? im havin like imp pains on left side but im 11dpo surly thats bit late isnt it my opk was pos cd11 n neg cd12 im confused..... or mayb graspin at straws y my test was bfn :( :(

I just looked at your chart again, if you put your opks in it'll help with your lines, you probs won't need the override xx

i added opks babes why isnt there a line between yest and todays temps?

i removed over ride and it says ov monday whoop

Clair - I was reading on ff today that implantation occurs on day 7 but it could be a day or two earlier or later. Oh, and I'm truly hoping that dh and I did catch that eggy. I'm feeling some symptoms here and there but still too early to really tell.

Hayley - your chart is looking good girl!

My af is due on Saturday but unless I get some crazy & unusual symptoms, I probably won't wait to test until Saturday or Sunday. I'd rather see my af show up then see a BFN...it just breaks my heart when I see that. :(

mornin ladies:)

Well yesterday i wasnt happy i posted loads of diff post askin roughly the same post 1 even had 127 views.... pffffh no gonna bother again now well last night i was really sicky n had the worst case og acidy type indigestion which ive never ever had but now 2 days runnin lol woke up feelin all achy n sore throat so think ive got a cold comin GREAT :( good thing tho look at my chart my temp 2day was through the roof highest its ver been yaaaaay mind u its still got time 2 fall lol xxx

Now ive had my rant how is everyone :) fx 4 mrsgrimes uve got a beanie on its travels xxxxx

morning girlies!!

well im confuesed my chart wont join in it has dotted lines last fews days whats that?? arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

its skipped out yesterdays temp and gone to todays?? wtf

morning girlies!!

well im confuesed my chart wont join in it has dotted lines last fews days whats that?? arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

its skipped out yesterdays temp and gone to todays?? wtf

ur charts gone craaaaazy lol :) :hugs: love u xxx

pahaha its ok figured it out now hoping tomo will be normal stupid ff my temp rocketed today and yest

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->