Little Rant!!

Nevermind...figured it out! Damn I'm good...lol.

hello ranters

well done mrs grimes whooooooppp

so im 1dpo today my god im moody!! not much patients at all today been cramping again and bad tummy ache tonight all ok now xx

i had a smiley this am its gone yeyyyyy means ive oved and got lots of bedding in lol

Got some EWCM today... never been so excited to see that before! Hubby is well prepared for some super spermies tonight! How is everyone else doing? I was a mess all day my voice is gone and I was coughing my brains out cause I left my meds at home. Now that I have taken them I feel a lot better.

Morning ranters!!!
Woohoo for sexytime in Kendra's house!!!
Morning Hayley, how are ya? X
Well my temp has dropped and, while my opk's are still negative, the lines are getting darker so I reckon my little eggy will be with us today. :sex: yesterday but may have to persuade Mr Nelly again today & tomorrow! :happydance:

Hey gals :)

How is every1 2day wot a lovely day it is ;) :) well 6dpo n this afternoon had some like twingy like pinchin cramps on left side was there 4 about 1/2 hour then faded off but still there if u get what i mean (cant feel it as much) so hopefully thats a good sign xx Ive eaten 4 england 2day lol

Msgrimes - hey darlin whooop whooop on the smiley hun get dtd plenty n catch that eggy i couldnt do my siggy had 2 get the lurrrrrvely hayley 2 do it lol xx

Kendra - hey hun glad 2 hear ur feelin better hope ur ok congrats on the ewcm i was soooo excited 2 c mine this month never had it b4 get dtd n catch that eggy xx

Nelly - hey hun hows u looks like nellyville will b rockin 2nite fx this is our ranter month 4 us all whoop whooop xx

Hayley - hey sweetie hope ur ok 1dpo yaaaaay :)

hey ladies how are you all i had some shit news today a friend passed away so feeling yukky

i should have confirmation tomo on ff that i ovulated!

nelly- get on it girlfriend :sex:

Kendra- yeyy ewcm whoooooooop

Clair- how you feeling babes ? xx

hey bbe alls good twinges were just gettin worse 4 the last 1/2 hour so sat wif a tuppa tea as my little man would call it lol xxxxx hope u all well

Hello there lovely ladies! You all must be busy today...not much going on here. Well, my opk and chart so far is confirming my ovulation yesterday so that's good. DH and I will bd tonight just to make sure everything's covered. I've been feeling light cramping and some ovulation pain on my left ovary and been bloated, of course. Other than that, feeling pretty darn good. Yay...in the 2 week wait...now it's gonna feel like a life time 'til it's time to find out if we were successful or not.

Kendra - Yay...EWCM! So happy for you! Get the bd'ing IN!
Nelly - Sounds like that eggy is coming! :)
Hayley - So sorry about the passing of your friend. That's never an easy thing to go through. Hope you start feeling better soon.
Clair - Truly hope your twinges are easing off of ya!

Grrrrr sooo if I'm getting EWCM then why aren't my OPK's changing? Could the EWCM be from getting ready to O or could it be from all the Mucinex I've been taking by being sick? So confused.

I just went back and looked at it again... it does have a line which hasn't happened yet but its still super faint. That means the O still isn't here yet right?

Kendra - it's normal to get ewcm a couple days prior to your actual ovulation date. Right, the ovulation still hasn't occurred but it will if the line continues to get darker. However, you don't actually ovulate until after you receive a neg opk after receiving a pos one. The pos opk tells you that you are about to ovulate within the next 12-36 hours (by detecting the LH in your system prior to your ovulation) but when you test again and it's no longer positive is when you're actually ovulating. Hope that makes sense. For example, I received my last pos opk yesterday but when I tested again and it was neg, that's when I'm actually ovulating.

Right, I understand that, I just haven't gotten close a positive. Its went from having no line to having a light line, but definitely not darker than the control line.

I'm getting that too Kendra, I take the faint line as a sign that the LH is building up. We'll get our positives in a day or 2 xx

mornin ladies....
I fell asleep on the be with the laptop n woke up at 2am this morn lol How r we all this morn... well im 8dpo still got a little twingy on off thing goin on n my temp shot up 2 36.0 this morn ive been told there all good signs is that true???

Nelly- did u get 2 do lots of sexy time in nellyvile well after the footie anyways lol xx

Mrsgrimes - so u got ur coverline then thats good u can join me in the tww i agree it has been quite quiet in here lately think we have all been busy dtd catchin them eggys lol twinges have eased off but can feel them every now n again but thanks for askin huni xx

Kendra - opks r soooo confusin arn't thei can never normally tell untill after i o lol fx u n nelly get ur poss soon xx

Hayley - how u feelin 2day darl xx

So ladies feeling crap about everything!!

Ff has not said I ovulated but I know I did my temp has dropped I don’t think im doing it right I take it every day between 630-7am so I think im gonna stop with it all now

Im 3dpo and no symptoms apart from still cramping heheheh and very full feeling in boobs x:thumbup:

Im gonna delete my chart as I just don’t get it at all stupid thing!!

Mind you I never had a pos opk before ovulation and fallen pregnant so this time I got a cb digi pos and there not sensitive as the ic I usually buy so that’s a good sign I guess!!:kiss:

Sorry to moan just feel like ff is ruling me and to be honest you can still fall pregnant with falling temps I will prove that one!!!:happydance:

Hello there lovely ladies! You all must be busy today...not much going on here. Well, my opk and chart so far is confirming my ovulation yesterday so that's good. DH and I will bd tonight just to make sure everything's covered. I've been feeling light cramping and some ovulation pain on my left ovary and been bloated, of course. Other than that, feeling pretty darn good. Yay...in the 2 week wait...now it's gonna feel like a life time 'til it's time to find out if we were successful or not.

Kendra - Yay...EWCM! So happy for you! Get the bd'ing IN!
Nelly - Sounds like that eggy is coming! :)
Hayley - So sorry about the passing of your friend. That's never an easy thing to go through. Hope you start feeling better soon.
Clair - Truly hope your twinges are easing off of ya!

thanks babes xxx yey to 2ww x

Grrrrr sooo if I'm getting EWCM then why aren't my OPK's changing? Could the EWCM be from getting ready to O or could it be from all the Mucinex I've been taking by being sick? So confused.

i got ewcm days before ov this cycle xx:happydance:

Kendra - it's normal to get ewcm a couple days prior to your actual ovulation date. Right, the ovulation still hasn't occurred but it will if the line continues to get darker. However, you don't actually ovulate until after you receive a neg opk after receiving a pos one. The pos opk tells you that you are about to ovulate within the next 12-36 hours (by detecting the LH in your system prior to your ovulation) but when you test again and it's no longer positive is when you're actually ovulating. Hope that makes sense. For example, I received my last pos opk yesterday but when I tested again and it was neg, that's when I'm actually ovulating.

yeyy i never got my coverline:nope:

mornin ladies....
I fell asleep on the be with the laptop n woke up at 2am this morn lol How r we all this morn... well im 8dpo still got a little twingy on off thing goin on n my temp shot up 2 36.0 this morn ive been told there all good signs is that true???

Nelly- did u get 2 do lots of sexy time in nellyvile well after the footie anyways lol xx

Mrsgrimes - so u got ur coverline then thats good u can join me in the tww i agree it has been quite quiet in here lately think we have all been busy dtd catchin them eggys lol twinges have eased off but can feel them every now n again but thanks for askin huni xx

Kendra - opks r soooo confusin arn't thei can never normally tell untill after i o lol fx u n nelly get ur poss soon xx

Hayley - how u feelin 2day darl xx

yey for temp babes but i really dont know what that means!! love ya xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"