Little Rant!!

Hayley I just looked at your chart and your temps don't suggest that u ov'd. I did have problems with it my first month but I get it now. It did feel like it was ruling me but now it's an automatic thing - eyes open, thermometer in. I don't think I'd feel quite right if I stopped now! I'm sorry you're having trouble with it. Xxxx
No clair, no sexytime for Nelly last night but opk isn't positive yet so I'll let him off!!

I take it back Hayley, you did ov but it's the fact that your temp didn't stay very high that's confused ff. Sorry bout that xxxx

stash said i can override it how do i do that? i oved on monday right?

Afternoon ladies :)

Oooooh 2day is 1 of them days ive got backache n more twinges on l side had major hot flushes at work 2day like a heat wave lol arrrghhh look at me im syptom spottin already thats not good :(

Hayley - ooooh sore bb's mine been like like since cd11 wen i o'd lol

Nelly - football has alot 2 answer 4 durin our fertile time how dare they lol :)

im off 2 a friends 4 tea with the kids 2night 2 take my mind off my addictive symptom spottin hehehe xxxx

canany1 look at my chart n let me know y my temp keeps goin low then shootin sky high im wonderin if it was implantion dip just wonderin eally lol xx

Oooooooh i so huni bun :) hope ur feelin better n enjoy ur nite xxxx

Hey there ladies! Not much going on w/ me. Just bloated and patiently waiting the tww. Good news, is that I won't have to wait too long so at least I have that going for me!

Hayley - Checked out your chart and it totally looks like you ovulated. Mine looks similar to yours and FF actually hasn't technically confirmed ovulation but I know my body well enough along w/ taking opk's that I very well did ovulate. This is my first month to chart too so if it doesn't confirm my o date after tomorrow's temp, than I'm overriding it too! Have you taken a look at the pregnancy charts that FF has there for individuals to look at? I've noticed that many pregnant women's charts have elevated temps after they ovulate but as they rise there are still some temps that drop down just a tad. You should check it out if you haven't seen them yet.

Clair - you should take a look at the pregnancy charts too if you haven't. They have dips too during your dpo phase! FX'd for you lovely!

Nelly - giving the oh some "off" time to rest before he gets at it, huh? That's a great plan! :) Hope you see that pos opk soon!

Still no pos opk - grrr!! But got pounced on the second I got in from work - yay!!! Hope my ladies are having a good evening, will go back and catch up in the morning but for now it's good night xxx

Mornin girlies :)

Vey happy happy happy its friday yaaaaaay n df michael is home this eve so oooooh special sexy time 4 me ive missed him :) well 8dpo thought yesterday was 8 but read it wrong lmao temp still rising only by 0.1 but thats still a rise hey?? been rising since 6dpo fingers crossed this is it ooooooh i hate it around this time of my cycle i notice even the slightest thing n put it down 2 bein preg i litterally convince my body that it is i know thats crazy but arrrrgggh my chart looks good think im gonna look at ff preg charts n c what they say :)

Nelly - fx u get ur pos opk soon hun but the sexy time leadin up 2 it always helps 2 take ur mind off the job in hand lol xx

Mrsgrimes - fx ur temp is ok n ff calculates ur o day xx

Mooorning sexy lady hayley ;) hehehe xx
Hope all u lovley ranters r ok n have a lovely day xxxxx

what another lurrrrvly afternoon it has been.......... well i caved 2day n tested i know i know waaaay 2 early but im a poas addict well BFN so that will teach me well it wont but ive promised myself hold off untill sun that will make me 10dpo tmi alert but ive had lots n lots of creamy cm but this afternon 2-3 bits of ewcm????? wots all that about xxx

so 4dpo im so sure im preggo just a gut feeling!!

bumps all over nipples and no symptoms but im 99 percent sure im pregnant (call me crazy)

lush half day at work came home had my brows done chilled with my mates and it was goooood xxx

happy weekend xx

SO glad it's Friday! Yay! I'm feeling just fine. My nipples are feeling sensitive here and there and my cm is getting creamier and increasing...actually surprised me. My temp keeps increasing too...so that's good!

Hayley - awesome girl! Hey, they say that we have that intuition and sometimes just know when we're expecting. I SO hope you're right! :)

Clair - Yes...way early to test! Just enjoy your weekend and take your mind off of it and wait a little more to do another test. I can't wait to see what it says! FX'd for you!

Have a wonderful Friday ladies!

Hayley, fx that you got your BFP cookin in there!

Still sick. Totally lame. Went in today to the Dr again and the infection spread to my lungs so its pneumonia or something similar. So just chilling at home, trying to focus on getting well more than TTC at this point but I did have a BD in the time my tracker said was most fertile so maybe there is a bean in there!

Hope you feel better soon Kendra xxx
Morning ladies! Still waiting for this sodding egg! Day off today and for once hubby doesn't have to work either so we're going to have a nice day together. Big ttc hugs and lotsa :dust: to us all xxxx

Mornin ladies how are you all on this lovely morn......

Fx crossed hayley has got her sticky beanie cookin our 2nd ranter lol

well im CONFUSED as ever feel free 2 chk my chart but im sure as anything af is right round the corner :( :( my temp has been on the rise since 6dpo but ive got cramps like af is on her way i dnt get it i also woke up loads through out the night cos my bb@s were so sore n michael kept tryin 2 hug me which made them hurt even more arrrrrggggh i feel like screamin i hate this time of the month xxxx
Sorry 2 rant n moan like a b***h

Hey kendra hope ur havin a lovely day how have u been feelin hun xx
Hope u all have a lovely day n good luck 2 nelly n mrsgrimes with there egg catching xxxx

I'll go look when I get home clair but a giveaway that af is coming is when ur temp starts to drop.
Got my pos opk since I last posted so lots of :sex: for me over the next few days!!

YAAAAAAAAAAY :) 4 u hun thats good then neelyville will b rockin lol thought i was on my own this morn :( my temp is still rising but oooh do i feel weird ive got like weird type tingly pains through my bb's lol n my tum is bloated like im on af n slight light cramps i would love u 2 look at my chart ive been lookin at the preg 1s on ff n there all diff so im not sure but i do feel like im out :( xxx gl n fx 4 u nelly that u catch that eggy YAAAAAY on ur pos opk again hunxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->