Little stabbing pain - 4+2

Natnee

Mummy to Belle
Reaction score
Since yesterday i've had this little stabbing pain on the left hand side, down low. Its not been constant. It comes and goes. When I am experiencing it it happens like every few seconds intermittently. I can go for a few hours without feeling anything. It's not overly painful.

Of course I've googled and am terrified it's ectopic! I am completely worried about the pregnancy. Today is the first anniversary of losing my baby last year, so have been paranoid something will happen today of all days.

Symptoms aren't all that much either, maybe feeling a little bit tired but nothing major. Just so worried something is going to go wrong again, as I had the early mc last year too.

I get them too, I also had a mc in the past so I tend to over analyze every single pain and niggle i get xx

Hi hun you will get pains, try not to worry unless they are really painful, persistent or have bleeding. As things are stretching you will get sharp pains and cramps here and there.

It seems to have stopped this morning, but I have had a decent poo (sorry tmi!!!) this morning, whereas that hadn't happened for a few days. Maybe that was something to do with it. Will see if it returns later as it seemed to start later on in the afternoon yesterday.

could be as you can get pains on your side if you need to go.

Plus nausea has set in today, has not eased all morning. So happy to be nauseous!!

Its exiting at first to be nauseous after a while its not so fun. Lol

This is my 5th pregnancy and you will get sharp stabs and pulls and tugs and warm sensations down there. It's ligaments stretching and preparing for bub :)

I've been experiencing this too. I'm really hoping that it's just growing pains.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->