Little Tikes Cosy Coupe car - is it easy to build?

Bevziibubble

Reaction score
We bought the Little Tikes Cosy Coupe car for Christmas for James. I haven't dared take it out the box yet but I want to build it in time for Christmas. Does anyone know if it's straightforward?? Please say yes!

Oh god.... it's a nightmare!! At least ours was. The instructions were fine but just need super human strength to get be bits into place!

I did ours by myself...normally need DH to help but it wasn't that bad. :)

No. Sorry to say.
Took me ages i was so stressed i had to hammer the wheel bits

I didn't think it was too bad except getting the top on. I think you need super human strength to do it! I remember laying across the top trying to get a piece in. But I did it by myself so it can be done.

I've just got it out of the box and there are so many pieces! It even recommends eye goggles?! Wish me luck :haha:

Those that did it by themselves I'm seriously impressed!! eye goggles :haha:
ETA they're so sturdy and seem to last for years so once it's done it's done at least,not like some things that break after 2 seconds

Finally built it! What a stressful experience. I can't believe it doesn't even have holes to screw the screws into. I had to use my own screws because theirs bent and snapped trying to get them through the plastic, I've got blisters, scrapes, I've been lying down on top of the stupid thing trying to get the screws in. Some of the plastic has ended up with scrapes in it which is quite annoying. But it is finally done!

Good luck with the bikes! I wouldn't know where to start with building a bike, they look very complicated!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->