Littlewoods help..

Cassie.

Reaction score
I set up an account with Littlewoods and ordered a TV and a bracelet, spreading the cost over a year. The order had been completed before I'd even given any bank details which I found quite confusing so I went and set up a direct debit to pay. On both items I'm to pay a certain amount a week.. and I chose to pay the minimum amount possible in monthly payments.
Do you know when the first payment would be? I thought I'd be able to choose but I wasn't able to :shrug: Will it be straightaway or next month?

I should just call but I really hate speaking on the phone, I've emailed them but I'm waiting on a reply.

Erm next month, I THINK. I have a littlewoods account and I think it's a month to the day when you recieve your items. If you add anything else on between statements you get a full month before paying, or at least that's what happens on mine. xx

Yeah i didnt pay straight away :) you can log on at random times and it will tell you a minimum amount that you should pay and by when x

I think the first payment is 4weeks after your order date.

itll be next month when its due or you can log in and pay the monthly amount anytime before then. Id keep checking though as they keep changing my payment date so i keep being charged for missing it! x

It won't be for 4 weeks that u have to pay. U can set up a direct debit so it comes out automatically each month.. Thats what I do

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->