littlewoods

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by weestar21, Jan 31, 2007.

1. weestar21

weestar21 Well-Known Member

i applied last night for an account and got the confirmation email saying congratulations i can use my details to access ectect

so placed an order and at the bottom it said i should recieve an email of confirmation if my order has been succesfull. So ive been checking all day and nothing :(

does anyone know how long it should take as when i placed the order it said expected delivery date 1/2/07 but i dont want to get my hopes up incase i dont get it

anyone any help?

xxxxxxx

2. Tam

Tam Mum of 2 - PG with No.3

It may take a few days to process your details and to confirm your account (if it was a credit account), as they do a credit check.....so give it about 5 days babe I think!

Good luck! x

3. weestar21

weestar21 Well-Known Member

rang them up cos i hate waiting :oops: turns out to be i cant get one cos the stupid cow that was here before is in debt with them :shock: i should have knowing as she was in debt with the key meter aswell :roll: so i need to send off proof of who i am and how long ive been here so im not going to bother now. Would have been nice to get the stuff i wanted but will just wait till i have the money just to go buy it :)

4. Tam

Tam Mum of 2 - PG with No.3

Awwwwwwwwww babe, what a bloody shame! x