Live music/theatre/show fans?

Discussion in 'Shop Til You Drop' started by Minxy, Jan 26, 2007.

1. Minxy

Minxy Well-Known Member

Anyone got any tips on sites for buying tickets?

Am trying to book for Jason Donovan in April and tickets cost £22. Everywhere seems to be charging about £4 per ticket fee and £2 arrangment fee on top. Is this average?

C'mon shopaholics, someone help me a get a deal!

PS Sorry to cross-post for those who read other forums. Just trying to get the best advice!

2. Helen

Helen ICSI Twins + miracle BFP

I just use ticketmaster for music and book direct with theatres for plays and shows. I'm not sure ticketmaster is all that cheap, but I feel I know where I am with them.

Their tickets are £22.50. They have a £4 service charge per ticket and then £3 to post. I'd say it's pretty normal and that £22 per ticket is pretty cheap for a gig (although he doesn't exactly command high prices :? )

H

3. Lucy

Lucy Well-Known Member

Hi Minxy

I'd definately stick with the main ticket providers like ticketmaster etc. We went to see Paolo Nutini in December and I bought the tickets on tickettout - I paid for the tickets in September and didn't get them until 8pm on the night :shock:

Lucy