Living with a stiff.

I am so glad to see I am NOT the only one with a cheap, penny pinching OH.

We have a woodstove so its nto to bad..but there are 2 rooms that are freezing and I hate it...Being cold makes me miserale!!!!!!

I wear 2 pairs of socks, big sweaters, flannel pants.......and am usually still chilly.
Thank goodness for flannel sheets..LOVE them!!!!

Stay warm my ice sisters!!!!!
lol

:O What do you all spend on central heating?! Ours is on about 2 hours a day for about 3 months of the year and off the rest of the time. We are both as stingy as each other. Sometimes I get a little bit cold so I sit with a blanket.

Haha the title of this made me laugh.. My OH is like that, but he's at work all day, so while the cats away, the mouse'll play.. The heating is on... Muhaha.
Good for u for standing ur ground!!!! Xxx

Ps I find that those ikea tea-light candles are really good for warming the place up!! Not suitable when u have a babs about though.
Xxx

My gas is about 20 a week atm...but id rather pay that and have a warm house.
But during the summer, my gas costs me next to nothing, so it evens itself out throughout the year.

My gas is about 20 a week atm...but id rather pay that and have a warm house.
But during the summer, my gas costs me next to nothing, so it evens itself out throughout the year.

Mines going through roughly the same and ours isn't even on much! Probably only 70% of the time now as we've just managed to get hold of some portable heaters!

How many hours a day do you have it on?

Um...
We sometimes have it on all day.
Sometimes we turn it off for a few hours during the day but thats it.
Its never on at night tho.

mine as been on for last 5 days on constant ...he would hate livin with me :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->