LO in hospital... Been admitted!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks! TBH, I guess we cant expect too much! If it were me in the situation, the last thing I'd be doing would be checking my phone!

Lets all just hope that the saying "no news is good news" ring true in this case! x x x

Absolutely.....I cant think that a forum she's only just joined is high up on her list of priorities at a time like this.

Corey is now out of theatre there were complications in theatre and think it took longer, the next 48 hours are critical.

Have passed on everyones well wishes xx

Corey is now out of theatre there were complications in theatre and think it took longer, the next 48 hours are critical.

I will be thinking of them and praying. Poor mite :(

Thanks bumpsmum :) I think people will be glued to this thread now for the next 48hours.

Thanks bumpsmum!! Well, Im glad that little Corey is out of theatre! All we can do is wait and keep their family in our thoughts! X x x

Prayers continuing.....
He sounds like a fighter xxx

glad hes out of theatre. prayers with them over the next few days xx

Thank u bumpsmum, i am keeping my fingers crossed for them, they are in my thoughts x

So glad hes out of theatre. Will be keeping my eyes open for more updates. Praying for Corey and his family. Get well soon little man x

:hugs: i'm glad he's out of theatre, will be thinking of them all over the next 48 hours x

Thanks bumpsmum for keeping us updated. Will be thinking about little Corey and praying he's doing well x

Oh my god, I can't believe what's happened since I last read this :( Praying little Corey is better very very soon :D :hugs:

they will all be in my thoughts I will be checking this thread regularly to see if there are any updates.

xxx

It must be a lot for a 17 yr old to have to deal with :( and being pregnant too.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"