LO in hospital... Been admitted!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
omg, hun really hope his out of there fast and back at home with you where he should be :hugs:

Corey is getting baptised this morning, they have been told that if his wee kidney does fail his body will have to fight really hard to respond to the meds. He also has a blockage in his bowel and is going into surgery after the baptism. Mummy continues to express some milk for lo but is understandably tired and worried sick.

Things with MIL not much better either and has not been to the hospital but I think thats is for the best right now!

Will keep you posted xx

I hope Corey is going to be ok.

I also hope the MIL is feeling suitably guilty and chastened about feeding him food not suitable for a baby.

oh my god, that is awful, that poor poor baby and poor family. my thoughts are with them x

Oh god, i really hope little corey can fight this and the Mil thinks twice before doing something so stupid again. My thoughts are with you all xxx

Hoping for a speedy recovery for little Corey and big hugs to his mum and dad.

God I felt sick reading that update. My thoughts are with them, I hope and pray that everything turns out fine xxx

Still thinking of you all, really hope he makes a speedy recovery, hugs to you all xxx

Just rang my mum in tears about this. She and I praying for baby Corey x

:cry: omg! i'm hoping sooooo much that ur little man gets better!

i don't even have any words to express what i'm feeling 2wards ur MIL right now:nope:

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Oh Jolly I'm so sorry hunni. I am praying for you guys and I really hope he fights this and gets better soon. Much love to you all x

get well soon baby boy. thought and hugs with family xx

Corey is now on his way to surgery, mummy has asked we keep him in our prayers xxx

come on corey you can do it dont give up little babe praying for you hun all day and all night xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

:cry: Poor little man. Im really thinking of you all hun, i really hope he comes home where he belongs soon. :hugs:

:cry:omg i'm such a mess reading these updates!:cry:

surgery sounds like it could b a postive thing tho.

be strong corey!...and stay strong mummy and daddy! :hugs:

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Poor little corey! And poor mum and dad having to go through this!! I cant imagine how you guys are feeling but just stay strong for your wee guy and hopefully he'll prove to be a big fighter and make a speedy recovery!!

You are all in our thoughts! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"