• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

LO in hospital... Been admitted!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is absolutely terrible :(
I really hope that Corey gets well soon, and you and OH are okay :hugs:

Sounds to me like MIL has been giving him more than she's admitted to..

Thats exactly what i'm thinking... devious enough to wait for jolly to go to loo before giving him bbq sauce.. what else has she been doing....? x

Guys, We were asked not to go into that on here, so I think we should maybe leave it at the time being. Corey need positive vibes.

MIL will no doubt get what she deserves, but lets not waste our time on her!

This story gets more and more awful ... every update brings tears to my eyes.

Praying for Corey and his family and hoping to hear some good news soon. Come on little man, you can do it ... :hugs: :cry:

ETA - thanks to Bumpsmum for keeping us updated :hugs:

I actually feel sick :( I can't believe this is happening. I really really really really hope everything turns out ok. PLEEEASEE let it be ok :(

hopeing he gets better real real fast hunni cannot believe how bad it is :cry:

Stupid bloody mil!!

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.:hugs:

I feel so sick to my stomach. Come on Corey darling xxxx

Poor wee man. My thoughts and prayers are with you all.

:hugs::hugs::hugs:
What sad news, hope little Corey is out of theatre soon Jolly :hugs:
Tiny babies are super resilient with things like this - esp the bowel blockage ( gut blockages would also increase the rise in sodium levels making it dangerous) Be strong and hope this nightmare is over with soon and you're at home with him :hugs::kiss::hugs::kiss:

i just read thru the whole thread, i didnt see the other one, but im in tears this is awful!

i hope to god that its all going to be ok, this is really upsetting. I cant imagine how they are feeling, :(

sending positive get bette vibes! xxx

the MIL is a big issue I agree, and hopefully she relises danger she put her grandson in just didnt want US to start any niggles between ourselves again is all, we all need to act together and offer our support which we have and will continue to :hugs: x

thats true bumpsmum...so far this threads been a really loving and supportive one so we should def keep it that way. as much as i could right a 10 page essay on my opinions of that stupid MIL i don't think any of should really go there...especially seeing how the other threats ended up. we wouldn't want this thread to get taken away. jolly needs to b able to read all our supportive message and not have to wade through pages of us all debating (i'm not saying it def would turn that way but better safe than sorry).

thank u 4 keeping us all updated xxx

Blimey how much BBQ sauce did she give him to have a near fatal sodium intake? Doesnt sound like it was just a "taste" to me :shock:

Poor LO, fingers crossed he pulls through ok :hugs:

Blimey how much BBQ sauce did she give him to have a near fatal sodium intake? Doesnt sound like it was just a "taste" to me :shock:

i suspect (based on the condition of LO) it was more than just the BBQ but i guess we'll neverknow 4 sure :shrug:

it has been suggested that the MIL has munchousens (sp?) maybe this lady does have in which case she needs some help

hope things r going well in surgery :hugs:

She certainley needs something :shock:

Sorry i havent read the entire thread so im skimming every other page to keep an eye out for updates :)

Thanks for keeping us updated. Hoping and praying that Corey is out of theatre soon and all is well. Keep fighting little man xxx

This is awful :(

Hope he comes out of surgery soon and feels better

cant help checking this thread every ten minutes waiting on good news

Thinking of you, your OH and your LO xxx

i check this everytime i see it has a new post to see if its an update

i suspect (based on the condition of LO) it was more than just the BBQ but i guess we'll neverknow 4 sure :shrug:

it has been suggested that the MIL has munchousens (sp?) maybe this lady does have in which case she needs some help

hope things r going well in surgery :hugs:

What is munchousens?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116