LO in hospital... Been admitted!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh my god I'm in tears. That poor wee baby and his parents. Sending them much love and wishing hard for them all. xxx

I know im pretty upset here too, it truly is amazing how we all rally together to support one another even though we dont really know one another. Mum and dad are truly greatful for all the support on here - will update as soon as I know more

Come on wee man, give mummy and daddy an early xmas and recover real soon :hugs: xx

I can't believe how this story has been unfolding. Am thinking of you all :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

I still can't believe how ill your poor LO is :( I hope he recovers well hun, thinking of you *hugs*.

Am praying for Corey and the whole family, my heart goes out to them all

Oh Corey you are in my thoughts and prayers.

Please get well soon Corey x
My heart goes out to you Jolly and oh, be strong and Corey will be too x x

Words cannot describe how I am feeling right now.....such a sad story which I pray, there is a good ending to. Sending hugs and thoughts to Mum and Dad. Come on Corey you can do it. xxxxxxx
:cry::cry:

All our thoughts and prayers are with you little Corey, mum & dad. Sending hugs your way and I really, really hope that everything will be ok xx

OMG, this is bad.

I hope he gets better soon.

Is this really because his nanna gave him that stuff?? (dont want to start an arguement:hugs:)

V xxxx

Just received this text'

'He is still in theatre but nurse said part of his bowel is not functioning well. His sodium levels were at a fatal level so MIL could have actually killedhim! They have said it will probably be at least another hour'

poor wee guy, there is NO way that could just have been a 'taste' of sauce! So glas they took him to A&E when they did...........x

OMG, this is bad.

Is this really because his nanna gave him that stuff?? (dont want to start an arguement:hugs:)

V xxxx

yes it is :-( the consultant told them this is all because of the high salt content of the food he's been given. God i hope nothing more happens to corey, I know the mil has been very stupid but she doesnt deserve this on her conscience xx

Thinking of you Corey xx

OMG, this is bad.

V xxxx

yes it is :-( the consultant told them this is all because of the high salt content of the food he's been given. God i hope nothing more happens to corey, I know the mil has been very stupid but she doesnt deserve this on her conscience xx

Thinking of you Corey xx

Sounds to me like MIL has been giving him more than she's admitted to..

Sounds to me like MIL has been giving him more than she's admitted to..

Thats exactly what i'm thinking... devious enough to wait for jolly to go to loo before giving him bbq sauce.. what else has she been doing....? x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back