LO loving jumping abit too much

huggybear

Reaction score
hey not sure if this is normal, i have a few mummy friends with LOs around the same age as mine and they (all girls) are such good little ladies, whereas my LO loves to bounce constantly, if i leave him on the floor he is off rolling, if i pick him up he intigates bouncing on my lap, it was hilarious at first but now when we are playdates etc and the girlies are all quite playing and my little man is almost wired to the moon, could this be he has and loves the jumperoo, does anyone elses LO like this, my reckons its because he is a boy but i am not sure... anyone have any advice on this?? xx

yep my little man is like that too! loves jumping! he was born on exactly the same day too! maybe its a bday thing!!

My little lady is like this, everytime her feet hit the floor she thinks she needs to jump and bounce lol

aaahhh so totally normal then!!! was getting abit worried, he does seem far more boisterous then the girls and they are all the same age but glad to know its not only me then!!! thanks girls!

Ruby bounces on my lap loads! She is also extremely wriggly and doesn't sit still on my lap when out for coffee with my mum friends!

Pretty much as soon as Freya could hold her head up, she was pulling herself up to standing on my lap and bouncing. She LOVED her jolly jumper - would sit in it for hours if we'd let her.
It did get a bit embarrassing at times though. We'd go to baby gym and things and she just wouldn't sit down - her hips would lock up completely.

She is four now, and still jumps around all over the place. We got her a trampoline for Christmas a couple of years ago and she just loves it.

I haven't met any other kids like it, but was really hoping it was normal!!

luca is 6 mths old and has done this since he was a month old!!! its constant. we got him a jumperoo which he loves!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->