Lo will not eat!

juliespencer9

Reaction score
Anyone else have the problem of LO not wanting to eat anything, shes just not intrested....only wants to eat the puddings:wacko:
She starts of the meal by having afew spoonfulls then just will not open her mouth and turns her head away:dohh: I sit there for ages trying but she refuses, untill I try her with the pudding and she will eat about half of it then turns head away again!
I dont think its cos she doesnt like it I think shes just not bothered about eating!

How old is she and when have you been trying her with food?

How old is she and when have you been trying her with food?

She will be 8 months in a week, she usually has 3 meals a day and pud, but shes always been abit of a slow unintrested eater.

might she be teething ?? coz sometimes when teething they tend to be off food :shrug:- my lo usually doesnt each much but when she's teething nothing and i mean Nothing can go into her lil' mouth.

ok shes still not eating, just doesnt want to know! im going to give the HV a ring and ask advise.

Also maybe i would be better off doing BLW then she maybe more intrested.

She may well be more of a BLWer, is she interested in food, ie picking it up and playing with it? I think most babies generally do have a sweeter tooth, i know my LO does so for this reason he has mostly savory and i do not give a dessert either. Its worth speaking with your HV though just to be sure.. good luck..x

She may well be more of a BLWer, is she interested in food, ie picking it up and playing with it? I think most babies generally do have a sweeter tooth, i know my LO does so for this reason he has mostly savory and i do not give a dessert either. Its worth speaking with your HV though just to be sure.. good luck..x

yeah i will ring hv today, i never thought of not giving a pud, maybe i will try this!
yeah she likes picking food up and playing with it, but with blw i worry shes not eating enough:wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->